Samsung Affiliate Program Review 2023
Updated: September 26, 2023 by Bill Burniece
Samsung is one of the leading consumer electronics companies in the world.
In this Samsung affiliate program review, I’ll explain how the program works, how much you can earn, and who is a good candidate to participate.
Samsung Affiliate Program At A Glance
We’ll go in depth about the Samsung affiliate program below, but here is the summary:
- Free To Join: Yes
- Commission Rate: The Samsung affiliate program commission rate is up to 6.4%
- Cookie Duration: 30 days
- Payment Options: Affiliates can choose to receive their payments via several methods
Who Is Samsung?
Samsung produces of a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics goods – including smartphones, home appliances, TVs, digital media devices, memory chips, semiconductors, cameras, lithium-ion batteries, and integrated systems.
Samsung is based in South Korea and is one of the most-recognizable names in the technology market today.
Samsung Electronics had revenue of $244 billion in 2022 according to Forbes.com.
Table of Contents
- Samsung Affiliate Program Review 2023
- Samsung Affiliate Program At A Glance
- Who Is Samsung?
- Samsung Affiliate Program Sign Up Process
- Samsung Affiliate Program Benefits
- What Samsung Products Can You Promote?
- Pros And Cons Of The Samsung Affiliate Program USA
- How Does Samsung’s Affiliate Program Compare To The Apple Affiliate Program?
- Samsung Affiliate Program
- Apple Affiliate Program
- How Much Money Do Samsung Affiliates Make?
- Who Should Join The Samsung Affiliate Marketing Program?
- Samsung Referral Program
- Samsung Referral Code
- Samsung Affiliate Program Conclusion
- Samsung Global Goals
Before we get into the review, are you new to affiliate marketing?
The Samsung affiliate program allows you to promote their products on your own digital properties for a share of the profits when a sale is made through your personal affiliate links.
Samsung handles all of the product fulfillment, delivery, and customer service for you. All you do as an affiliate for Samsung is sell their products, then collect your earned commissions.
The Samsung affiliate program pays commissions of up to 6.4%
Samsung Affiliate Program Sign Up Process
Samsung is partnered with the Flexoffers affiliate network who manages their program.
Once you join their program through Flexoffers, you’ll be allowed to earn commissions on sales you refer to Samsung using individually tracked links on your websites, emails, social media pages, and banner ads.
When someone clicks on one of your tracking links and visits Samsung, that visitor is credited to you for a 30 day ‘cookie’ period until they place an order.
If they place in order in the 30 day window, earn a commission for the order.
To join the Samsung affiliate program:
- Click on the button below
- You’ll land on the Flexoffers affiliate partner page for Samsung
- If you are already signed up for Flexoffers, simply log in and apply to Samsung’s program
- If you are new to Flexoffers, sign up for a free account first
Samsung Affiliate Program Benefits
The Samsung affiliate program allows you to promote their products for a share of the commissions.
- Earn 6.4% for LTK and 4.8% of all other sales
- A 30-day cookie period
- FlexOffers will distribute payment in USD based on the current exchange rate
What Samsung Products Can You Promote?
Chances are good that you have at least one Samsung product in your home.
They manufacture quality electronics including phones. tablets, watches, accessories, mobile, audio, TV & home theater, computing, monitors, memory & storage, home appliances, and smart home products.
As an affiliate, you can promote any of these goods and earn easy commissions.
Pros And Cons Of The Samsung Affiliate Program USA
- Free To Join: It takes just a few clicks to get started with Samsung
- Professional Support: You’ll have access to an affiliate management team dedicated to affiliates so you’ll get your questions answered quickly
- High Ticket Product Selection: Samsung sells a large variety of premium electronics that command a high ticket price
- 30 Day Tracking Cookies: You’ll be credited for referred sales on visits to the Samsung website for any orders placed by that customer within 30 days
- Solid Global Reputation: Samsung is a globally-recognized trusted brand that consumers love to buy from
- Relatively Low Commission Rate: The commission rate of under 7% is a little light compared to most affiliate programs
- Not Everyone Gets Approved: Their approval process makes no guarantees for approval
- Limited Creatives: It would be nice if Samsung provided more promotional assets
How Does Samsung’s Affiliate Program Compare To The Apple Affiliate Program?
Samsung Affiliate Program
Commission Rates: 7% commissions
Cookies: 30 days
Product Selection: Hundreds of electronics products to choose from
Program Management: Flexoffers Affiliate Network
Apple Affiliate Program
Commission Rates: The Apple Affiliate Program pays commissions from 2.5%-7% in the iTunes music, movies, TV and books categories. And a one-time 100% commission on the first month of a user’s subscription to Apple Music
Cookies: iTunes music, movies, TV and books: 24 hours. Commissions are eligible on sales for up to 30 days after a user clicks on your Apple Music link
Product Selection: Five primary categories of products
Program Management: By Impact
You might want to compare Samsung affiliate terms to the Target Affiliate Program.
How Much Money Do Samsung Affiliates Make?
There are no caps on the amount of money you can earn as an affiliate with Samsung.
Some full-time affiliates dedicated to the brad make a full-time income with this program while others make only a small side-gig income each month.
To make maximum commissions, it’s beneficial to know the products that are matched up with the needs of your audience. It also helps to focus on and sell Samsung high-ticket products.
Affiliate marketing is a performance-based model. Some of the highest performing affiliate marketers, that promote Samsung and other brands online, make millions of dollars each year.
Who Should Join The Samsung Affiliate Marketing Program?
The Samsung affiliate program is perfect for bloggers, content creators, media companies, influencers, and editorial publications.
Especially those in the electronics and tech niche.
Samsung is known for producing high quality products that last.
Samsung Referral Program
Don’t confuse the Samsung affiliate program with the Samsung referral program.
The Samsung referral program is targeted to personal referrals where Samsung customers can unlock up to $1000 in rewards (per calendar year) for sending friends, family, and colleagues to Samsung who make a purchase.
The referral program allows participants to offer 5% off (up to $250) to their referrals as an incentive.
The Samsung ‘rewards’ can be redeemed in Samsung Pay.
What products are ineligible?
Ineligible product categories include televisions, television accessories, soundbars, home appliances, home appliance accessories, wearables, and wearable accessories.
So obviously there are some serious limitations here.
Samsung Referral Code
If you are looking for a Samsung referral code you can find current ones by typing “Samsung referral code” or “Samsung referral codes” into your favorite search engines.
Samsung Affiliate Program Conclusion
The Samsung affiliate program is a must for those affiliates who market online to tech-savvy people who love to purchase the latest electronics and tech toys.
The commission rate is fairly low but in line with most of their competitors in the electronics niche.