One of the most important decisions internet marketers make is to decide which affiliate network to work with. There are certainly many choices out there but not all affiliate networks will provide you the same experience.
FlexOffers.com happens to be one of my favorite affiliate networks to work with. In my opinion, they are truly a premiere affiliate network in our industry.
FlexOffers is an award-winning affiliate marketing network that provides complete solutions to both advertisers and publishers. They have a well laid out website platform that is easy to navigate, offer multiple marketing options, flexible data delivery options, and advanced payment solutions through NET 7 to create and nurture profitable partnerships.
As a FlexOffers.com affiliate (publisher) you’ll gain access to literally millions of products and services across a growing collection of vertical markets. Partnering with FlexOffers will give you access to an advanced affiliate publishing network that offers unparalleled customer service, a wide selection of optimized data delivery tools, and fast and reliable payments.
FlexOffers.com was recently ranked the eighth overall affiliate network in the Revenue+Performance Top 10 Affiliate (CPS) Network 2016 Blue Book survey. They have 10+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing industry which has allowed them to dial-in and improve network-affiliate partner relationships.
The FlexOffer platform offers an extremely well organized and designed dashboard which makes finding what you’re looking for simple. Take a look at these screenshots:I also love the affiliate program navigation. Look how easy it is to browse for the programs you’re looking for:
- All affiliate networks tell you that but FlexOffers.com back this up by offering you additional tools:
- A regularly updated blog that has tutorials, tips, and news
- A huge library of training and tip articles and Q&A’s so you’re sure to get the most out of your partnership with FlexOffers
- A very impressive analytics dashboard that will give you all of the stats, reports, and even maps to help you improve your conversion rates and dial in your campaigns
- Not just banners, and affiliate links but the ability to use deep linking