Nike Affiliate Program USA Reviewed 2023
Updated: September 25, 2023 by Bill Burniece
Nike obviously needs little introduction.
They are a well-established brand that is easily recognized around the globe.
The company had humble beginnings. Nike started in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports selling Japanese running shoes at track meets out of the trunk of an automobile.
From there, they started creating their own shoes and today they design, develop, and manufacture footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services.
The name Nike represents the Greek goddess of victory and the company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon.
In 2020, the brand alone was valued in excess of $32 billion. Revenue wise, Nike is in the top 100 companies listed in the Fortune 500.
In this Nike affiliate program review, I’ll take an in-depth look at the features this platform gives you so you can decide if it’s a good choice for you to promote online.
Their affiliate program allows you to promote their products on your own website and other online properties for a share of the profits when a sale is attributed to you.
Nike takes care of all of the product fulfillment, delivery, and customer service.
All you do as an affiliate for Nike is sell, then collect your commissions.
The Nike affiliate program pays commissions up to 11%, which is quite high for the industry.
Table of Contents
- Nike Affiliate Program USA Reviewed 2023
- How To Join The Nike Affiliate Program
- Nike Affiliate Program USA Benefits
- Pros And Cons Of The Nike Affiliate Program
- How Does Nike’s Affiliate Program Compare To Amazon Associates?
- Nike Affiliate Program
- Amazon Associates Program
- How Much Money Can You Make As A Nike Affiliate?
- How To Promote Nike Affiliate Products
- 5 Ways To Promote Nike On YouTube
- How To Make $3,000 Per Month With The Nike Affiliate Program
- Should You Join The Nike Affiliate Program?
- Who Can Become A Nike Affiliate Partner?
- What Your Customers Get When You Are A Nike Affiliate Program Partner
- Nike Affiliate Program Conclusion
- Just Do It: The Insane Rise Of Nike
- Nike Affiliate Program Review Q&A
- Nike Affiliate Program Details
How To Join The Nike Affiliate Program
Nike is partnered with several reputable affiliate networks around the world.
Depending upon where you live, you will be redirected to the affiliate network, whom is partnered with Nike, in your area.
Once you join their program, you’ll be allowed to earn commissions on sales you refer to Nike using individually tracked links on your websites, emails, and banner ads.
When someone clicks on one of your tracking links and visits Nike, that visitor is credited to you for a 30 day ‘cookie’ period until they place an order. If and when an order is placed by one of your credited visitors within that time frame, you’ll receive a commission for the order.
By joining this program, you’ll be partnering with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world.
Plus once you become an affiliate, you can offer your referred customers the following:
- Free delivery on eligible orders
- The occasional sale prices
- Customer promotions
- Lower free delivery qualifications
Nike Affiliate Program USA Benefits
- Earn up to 11% commissions on all valid referred sales
- A 30-day cookie period
- Access to a full range of category-specific affiliate banners
- Specific Nike By You promotional material
- Automated product feed options
- Frequent affiliate communications regarding new products, offers, and news
- Cool gifts available for affiliate-run competitions and promotions
Pros And Cons Of The Nike Affiliate Program
- Free To Join: And getting started with the Nike program is easy
- All The Creatives You Need: Banners, images, snippets and other tools you expect to find as an affiliate
- Dedicated Support: You’ll have access to a management team dedicated to affiliates so you’ll get your questions answered promptly and professionally
- Attractive Product Selection: Nike sells a large variety of products and makes many of those available to you as an affiliate
- 30 Day Tracking Cookies: You’ll be credited for referred sales on visits to the Nike website for any orders placed by that customer within thirty days
- Solid Global Reputation: Nike is a trusted brand that consumers like doing business with
- Favorable terms compared to Amazon Associates: Nike offers higher commissions then their primary online competitor since Amazon changed their commission rate structure.
- They Don’t Approve Everyone: There may be some qualifications that you’ll need in order to be approved to promote the Nike affiliate program
- Not All Of Their Products Are Commissionable: There are some products that are not included in the program
How Does Nike’s Affiliate Program Compare To Amazon Associates?
Nike Affiliate Program
Commission Rates: Earn up to 11% commissions on all valid referred sales
Cookies: 30 days
Product Selection: Promote an extensive range of NIKE footwear and clothing as well as Nike By You which offers customers the chance to customise their products.
Audience: Operating in over 160 countries around the globe
Program Management: Varies by area.
Amazon Associates Program
Commission Rates: Volume-based ranging typically from 1%-8% (up to 10%) depending upon category/type/market
Cookies: 24 hours
Product Selection: Literally millions of products to choose from
Audience: 11 different international storefronts: Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom & United States
Program Management: Amazon Associates (in house)
How Much Money Can You Make As A Nike Affiliate?
There are no limitations on the amount of money you can earn as an affiliate with Nike.
To make maximum profits, it’s beneficial to know the best products to promote that would be appealing to your audience.
What makes affiliate marketing great is that there is literally no cap on the amount of money you can make. It is a performance-based model
Some of the highest performing affiliate marketers, that promote Nike and other brands online, make millions of dollars each year.
Affiliate marketing continues to become more competitive, but the opportunity for earning a high income is always there for you.
And getting started is easy.
Affiliate marketing Nike products is smart and lucrative.
How To Promote Nike Affiliate Products
There are several great ways to promote Nike affiliate products online. Here are 5 strategies that you can use:
- By Creating Content: Create informative and engaging content about Nike products on your blog or website. Write reviews, how-to guides, and product comparisons that help your audience make informed buying decisions. You can also create video content or social media posts showcasing Nike products.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimize your website for search engines by targeting relevant keywords related to Nike products. This will improve your website’s ranking on search engine result pages and increase your website’s visibility to potential customers and score organic traffic.
- Social Media Marketing: Use social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok to promote Nike products. Share high-quality images and/or videos of Nike products and people enjoying them. You can also partner with social media influencers to promote Nike products and share the profits.
- Email Marketing: Build an email list and send regular email messages to your subscribers featuring Nike products. Include links to product pages, promotions, and discount codes to encourage your subscribers to buy Nike products online.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising: Use paid advertising platforms like Google, Bing. or FaceBook Ads to target specific keywords related to Nike products. Create compelling ads and landing pages that motivate visitors buy through your links.
One final point is that it helps to use a diversified strategy that combines several of these tactics to effectively promote Nike affiliate products online.
5 Ways To Promote Nike On YouTube
1. Product Demonstrations And Reviews: One of the most effective ways to promote Nike as an affiliate on YouTube is through product demos and reviews.
This will require you to highlight the quality, design, and function of Nike products. You could unbox new products (which viewers love for some reason), demonstrate them in action, and/or compare them to other brands.
The best approach is to provide an honest review that includes both pros and cons.
2. Personal Experiences And Storytelling: People love hearing personal stories and experiences with products and services.
Share your own experiences with Nike products that include why you love them and how they’ve improved your performance.
This could be done in a vlog (video log) style or as part of a larger story, such as a fitness journey.
This not only makes for engaging content but also provides a strong endorsement for the Nike product that you are promoting.
3. Tutorials And How-to Guides: Create content that provides as much value to your audience as possible.
For example, you could make fitness or sport-related tutorials where you incorporate Nike products.
This could showcase a workout routine using Nike gear, or a “how to improve your running technique” video featuring Nike running shoes.
These types of videos not only promote Nike products but also position you as a reliable source of valuable firsthand information, which can boost your credibility and viewership.
4. Collaborate With Other YouTubers: Collaborating with other YouTubers in your niche can help you reach a broader audience and can be a real win-win joint venture.
This can involve creating joint videos, guest appearances, or shout-outs.
The collaboration should revolve around Nike products – for example, a joint workout challenge using Nike-branded gear.
5. Sponsor A Giveaway Or Contest: People love getting free stuff.
Organize a giveaway or a contest with a Nike product. This will generate buzz and excitement around your YouTube channel and Nike products.
But make sure you follow YouTube’s guidelines for promotions if you do this.
Let’s Wrap It Up:
It’s important to note that you should always disclose your affiliate relationship with Nike in your videos to comply with FTC guidelines and YouTube’s rules.
Include your affiliate links in the video description, and encourage viewers to click on them to support your channel.
If you keep your video content engaging, informative, and consistent your audience will keep coming back for more.
How To Make $3,000 Per Month With The Nike Affiliate Program
After you sign up and are approved an a Nike affiliate, go to their website and choose some product that will appeal most to your audience.
What’s cool is that as an approved affiliate with Nike, you’ll not only be able to promote their excellent brand of products, but also a network of other high-end brands.
These brands include the Jordan brands, Cole Haan (including luxury shoes, coats, handbags, accessories and more), Nike Golf, Umbro (a top U.K. based football/soccer brand), Converse (who makes a large line of athletic shoes, active clothing, and accessories) and Hurley (who manufactures a diverse line of action sports swimwear, footwear, hats, wetsuits, accessories, and a ton more).
The key to make thousands of dollars per month as a Nike affiliate is to focus your efforts on the high-ticket products that Nike offers.
Since Nike is a premium brand, they offer a large selection of clothing, shoes, accessories, backpacks, sportswear, and sporting equipment.
Here are some examples:
- Phantom GT Elite By You – $305
- Zoom Mercurial Superfly 9 Elite FG – $275
- Air Max 97 Unlocked By You – $215
- xAmbush Air Adjust Force – $210
- Jordon xCLOT – $350
- Therma-FIT ADV Repel – $275
- Forward Hoodie – $160
- Sportswear Tech Fleece – $130
The key is to attract buyers who spend big bucks on Nike gear and get them on your email list.
Once they are on your list, keep them posted on new Nike releases that would interest them. When they are ready to buy, make sure they purchase through your Nike affiliate links.
Another good brand you might consider promoting is the Lululemon Affiliate Program.
Should You Join The Nike Affiliate Program?
This affiliate program is solid and is a perfect fit for sports and family-friendly websites.
You’ll be partnering with a very reputable company that sells quality products so you should expect very few returns and chargebacks.
The Nike brand speaks for itself when it comes to quality and reputation.
Who Can Become A Nike Affiliate Partner?
Nike likes to partner with established websites including (but not limited to):
- Fashion/clothing/shoe sites
- Health and fitness sites
- Shopping directories
- True content sites
- Sports sites
- News sites
What Your Customers Get When You Are A Nike Affiliate Program Partner
As an active Nike affiliate partner, you can offer your customers the following:
- Free delivery on eligible orders
- Lower free delivery thresholds
- Occasional sale periods
- Customer promotions
Nike Affiliate Program Conclusion
If you’re looking to boost your website’s credibility and provide yourself for a passive income selling quality products with a low refund rate, Nike is a great choice.
While you won’t get the vast product selection you’ll get with Amazon Associates, you will get great support, a generous 30 day cookie and all the creatives you need to help you succeed.
How much do Nike affiliates make?
It depends on their effort and skills as affiliate marketers. Some make a few bucks, other make thousands of dollars every month.
Just Do It: The Insane Rise Of Nike
Nike Affiliate Program Review Q&A
Does Nike have an affiliate program?
Yes, they do. You can sign up today and start making money referring buyers to Nike.
Is The Nike affiliate program USA only?
Eligible countries include the US, New Zealand, South Africa, Israel, Saudi Arabia. and United Arab Emirates.
What Is The Nike Affiliate Program?
The Nike Affiliate Program allows bloggers, social media marketers and influencers, information websites, review sites, coupon sites, and other internet users to earn commissions by referring others to Nike.com.
Affiliate marketers for Nike will earn a commission for every purchase attributed through their own unique link to the site.
Is there a Nike influencer program?
The Nike Affiliate Program is for influencers and other digital marketers. There isn’t a separate Nike influencer program.
Where can I join the Nike Affiliate Marketing Program?
Just visit the Nike affiliate program page here to get all of the details including how to get started.
How does the Nike affiliate program work?
When someone clicks on one of your tracking links and visits Nike’s website, that visitor is credited to you for a 30 day ‘cookie’ period until they place an order.
If and when an order is placed by one of your credited visitors within that time frame, you earn a commission for the order.
Commissions are as high as 11%.
Nike Affiliate Program Details
Here are the nitty gritty facts about the Nike Affiliate Program:
Official Website: Nike
Payment Cycle: Before the 20th monthly on paid transactions by the advertiser.
Cookie Terms: 30 day cookie period for non-incentive publishers, 7 day cookie period for cashback, loyalty, and discount publishers.
Terms & Conditions:
- The NIKE program has a closed PPC policy
- Affiliates are not permitted to use Store.Nike.com, NIKE.com or any other NIKE URL as a display URL in any paid search listings
- NIKE does not allow affiliates to bid on any brand name or terms including any misspellings, variations, or derivatives.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on phrases which include both brand terms and generic keywords
- Affiliates are not permitted to include any brand terms, misspellings, variations or derivatives in any search string or display URL on any pay per click search engines.
- Examples of prohibited terms include but are not limited to: Nike, Nikestore store, nike.com, nike-store, nikestore.com, nike.co.uk, nike store, nike trainers, nike clothing, nike shoes, nike football, nike running, nike iD, nikeid, nikeid.com, nike-id, nike+, or nike +
- Publishers may not use the Nike name or any of its variations in pop-up ads.
- Publishers may not promote Nike in any sexually explicit materials, violent materials, or any illegal activities
- Publishers must avoid any kind of political, controversial, and dangerous information
- Video and hashtags should not be used for the promotion of Nike brand