Nike Affiliate Program Reviewed 2022
Updated: July 26, 2022 By Bill Burniece
Nike obviously needs little introduction.
They are a well-established brand that is easily recognized around the globe.
The company had humble beginnings. Nike started in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports selling Japanese running shoes at track meets out of the trunk of an automobile.
From there, they started creating their own shoes and today they design, develop, and manufacture footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services.
The name Nike represents the Greek goddess of victory and the company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon.
In 2020, the brand alone was valued in excess of $32 billion. Revenue wise, Nike is in the top 100 companies listed in the Fortune 500.
Their affiliate program allows you to promote their products on your own website and other online properties for a share of the profits when a sale is attributed to you. Nike takes care of all of the product fulfillment, delivery, and customer service.
All you do as an affiliate for Nike is sell, then collect your commissions.
The Nike affiliate program pays commissions up to 11%, which is quite high for the industry.
Table of Contents
- Nike Affiliate Program Reviewed 2022
- How To Join The Nike Affiliate Program
- Nike Affiliate Program Benefits
- Pros And Cons Of The Nike Affiliate Program
- How Does Nike’s Affiliate Program Compare To Amazon Associates?
- Nike Affiliate Program
- Amazon Associates Program
- How Much Money Can You Make As A Nike Affiliate?
- How To Make Money With The Program
- Should You Join The Nike Affiliate Program?
- Nike Affiliate Program Conclusion:
- Nike Affiliate Program Review Q&A:
How To Join The Nike Affiliate Program
Nike is partnered with several reputable affiliate networks around the world.
Depending upon where you live, you will be redirected to the affiliate network, whom is partnered with Nike, in your area.
Once you join their program, you’ll be allowed to earn commissions on sales you refer to Nike using individually tracked links on your websites, emails, and banner ads.
When someone clicks on one of your tracking links and visits Nike, that visitor is credited to you for a 30 day ‘cookie’ period until they place an order. If and when an order is placed by one of your credited visitors within that time frame, you’ll receive a commission for the order.
By joining this program, you’ll be partnering with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world.
Plus once you become an affiliate, you can offer your referred customers the following:
- Free delivery on eligible orders
- The occasional sale prices
- Customer promotions
- Lower free delivery qualifications
Nike Affiliate Program Benefits
- Earn up to 11% commissions on all valid referred sales
- A 30-day cookie period
- Access to a full range of category-specific affiliate banners
- Specific Nike By You promotional material
- Automated product feed options
- Frequent affiliate communications regarding new products, offers, and news
- Cool gifts available for affiliate-run competitions and promotions
Pros And Cons Of The Nike Affiliate Program
- Free To Join: And getting started with the Nike program is easy
- All The Creatives You Need: Banners, images, snippets and other tools you expect to find as an affiliate
- Dedicated Support: You’ll have access to a management team dedicated to affiliates so you’ll get your questions answered promptly and professionally
- Attractive Product Selection: Nike sells a large variety of products and makes many of those available to you as an affiliate
- 30 Day Tracking Cookies: You’ll be credited for referred sales on visits to the Nike website for any orders placed by that customer within thirty days
- Solid Global Reputation: Nike is a trusted brand that consumers like doing business with
- Favorable terms compared to Amazon Associates: Nike offers higher commissions then their primary online competitor since Amazon changed their commission rate structure.
- They Don’t Approve Everyone: There may be some qualifications that you’ll need in order to be approved to promote the Nike affiliate program
- Not All Of Their Products Are Commissionable: There are some products that are not included in the program
How Does Nike’s Affiliate Program Compare To Amazon Associates?
Nike Affiliate Program
Commission Rates: Earn up to 11% commissions on all valid referred sales
Cookies: 30 days
Product Selection: Promote an extensive range of NIKE footwear and clothing as well as Nike By You which offers customers the chance to customise their products.
Audience: Operating in over 160 countries around the globe
Program Management: Varies by area.
Amazon Associates Program
Commission Rates: Volume-based ranging typically from 1%-8% (up to 10%) depending upon category/type/market
Cookies: 24 hours
Product Selection: Literally millions of products to choose from
Audience: 11 different international storefronts: Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom & United States
Program Management: Amazon Associates (in house)
How Much Money Can You Make As A Nike Affiliate?
There are no limitations on the amount of money you can earn as an affiliate with Nike.
To make maximum profits, it’s beneficial to know the best products to promote that would be appealing to your audience.
What makes affiliate marketing great is that there is literally no cap on the amount of money you can make. It is a performance-based model
Some of the highest performing affiliate marketers, that promote Nike and other brands online, make millions of dollars each year.
Affiliate marketing continues to become more competitive, but the opportunity for earning a high income is always there for you.
And getting started is easy.
How To Make Money With The Program
After you sign up and are approved an a Nike affiliate, go to their website and choose some product that will appeal most to your audience.
What’s cool is that as an approved affiliate with Nike, you’ll not only be able to promote their excellent brand of products, but also a network of other high-end brands.
These brands include the Jordan brands, Cole Haan (including luxury shoes, coats, handbags, accessories and more), Nike Golf, Umbro (a top U.K. based football/soccer brand), Converse (who makes a large line of athletic shoes, active clothing, and accessories) and Hurley (who manufactures a diverse line of action sports swimwear, footwear, hats, wetsuits, accessories, and a ton more).
Should You Join The Nike Affiliate Program?
This affiliate program is solid and is a perfect fit for sports and family-friendly websites.
You’ll be partnering with a very reputable company that sells quality products so you should expect very few returns and chargebacks.
The Nike brand speaks for itself when it comes to quality and reputation.
Nike Affiliate Program Conclusion:
If you’re looking to boost your website’s credibility and provide yourself for a passive income selling quality products with a low refund rate, Nike is a great choice.
While you won’t get the vast product selection you’ll get with Amazon Associates, you will get great support, a generous 30 day cookie and all the creatives you need to help you succeed.
Nike Affiliate Program Review Q&A:
Does Nike Target have affiliate program?
Yes, they do. You can sign up today and start making money referring buyers to Nike.
What Is The Nike Affiliate Program?
The Nike Affiliate Program allows bloggers, social media marketers and influencers, information websites, review sites, coupon sites, and other onliners to earn commissions by referring others to Nike.com.
Affiliate marketers for Nike will earn a commission for every purchase attributed through their own unique link to the site.
Where can I join the Nike Affiliate Marketing Program?
Just visit the Nike affiliate program page here to get all of the details including how to get started.
How does the Nike affiliate program work?
When someone clicks on one of your tracking links and visits Nike’s website, that visitor is credited to you for a 30 day ‘cookie’ period until they place an order. If and when an order is placed by one of your credited visitors within that time frame, you earn a commission for the order. Commissions are as high as 11%.