LEGO Affiliate Program Reviewed 2023
Updated: September 26, 2023 by Bill Burniece
LEGO is a fun company. When you were a child, chances are that you either had LEGO toys of your own or played with them at a friends house.
LEGO makes a line of hard-plastic colored toys in the shape of bricks, gears, and mini-figures that allows kids to build cool structures and models.
LEGO is an iconic brand that is recognized all over the world.
Lego Affiliate Program At A Glance
We’ll go in depth about the Lego affiliate program below, but here is the summary:
- Free To Join: Yes
- Commission Rate: 3%
- Cookie Duration: 7 days
- Payouts: Affiliates will be paid commissions monthly ($50 threshold)
The name ‘LEGO’ is an abbreviation of the two Danish words “leg godt”, meaning “play well”.
Table of Contents
- LEGO Affiliate Program Reviewed 2023
- Lego Affiliate Program At A Glance
- LEGO History
- How To Join The LEGO Affiliate Program
- LEGO Affiliate Program Benefits
- Pros And Cons Of The LEGO Affiliate Program
- How Does LEGO’s Affiliate Program Compare To Amazon Associates?
- LEGO Affiliate Program
- Amazon Associates Program
- How Much Money Can You Make As A LEGO Affiliate?
- How To Promote LEGO Affiliate Products
- LEGO Sets And Hot-Selling Products
- LEGO Flowers
- LEGO Minecraft
- LEGO Titanic
- LEGO Bonsai Tree
- LEGO Optimus Prime
- LEGO Death Star
- LEGO Batman
- LEGO Millennium Falcon
- LEGO Products You Didn’t Know Existed
- LEGO Affiliate Program Conclusion
In this LEGO affiliate program review, I’ll take an in-depth look at the features this platform gives you so you can decide if it’s a good choice for you to promote online.
Oh, by the way are you new to affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing allows you to promote LEGO products for a share of the profits when a sale is attributed to you.
LEGO takes care of all of the product fulfillment, delivery, and customer service.
All you do as an affiliate for LEGO is sell, then collect your commissions.
The LEGO affiliate program pays commissions of 3% per sale.
How To Join The LEGO Affiliate Program
It’s really easy to join the LEGO affiliate program.
- First, click on the red button below
- From there you will see another button on the LEGO affiliate page you land on. It is grey (at the time of this writing) and says ‘Sign up’
- You will be sent to the signup page with the LinkShare (Rakuten) affiliate network. If you are already signed up with that network you just have to log in and apply to LEGO. If you are new to the network you just have to sign up for a free account first
Once you successfully join their program, you’ll be allowed to earn commissions on sales you refer to LEGO using individually tracked links on your websites, emails, and banner ads.
When someone clicks on one of your tracking links and visits LEGO, that visitor is credited to you for a 7 day (US & Canada) or 30 day (UK) ‘cookie’ period ( until they place an order. If and when an order is placed by one of your credited visitors within that time frame, you’ll receive a commission for the order.
By joining this program, you’ll be partnering with one of the most recognized and fun brands in the world.
LEGO Affiliate Program Benefits
- Earn 3% commissions on all valid referred sales
- 7 day cookie for US & Canada, 30 day cookie for the UK
- Affiliates get access to exclusive newsletters, product, and promotional updates
- An easy-to-read affiliate dashboard to track all the date you need to succeed
Pros And Cons Of The LEGO Affiliate Program
- Free To Join: And getting started with the LEGO program is easy via the Rakuten network
- Creatives And Sales Tools: Banners, images, snippets and other tools you like to find as an affiliate
- Dedicated Support: You’ll have access to a knowledgable management team dedicated to affiliates to get your questions answered fast
- Hot Selling Products: LEGO sells a large variety of fun products that kids and parents love
- 7-30 Day Tracking Cookies: You’ll be credited for referred sales on visits to the LEGO website for any orders placed by that customer within 7-30 days
- Solid Global Reputation: LEGO is a trusted brand that consumers love doing business with
- Sales And Exclusive Products: Both are available to help you sell more and earn highet commissions
- Relatively Low Commission Rate: Three percent is not a very attractive earnings rate. Hopefully they will increase this down the road
- The Program Is Not Open To All Countries: If you are outside of North America or the UK you might not be able to promote LEGO as an affiliate
How Does LEGO’s Affiliate Program Compare To Amazon Associates?
LEGO Affiliate Program
Commission Rates: Earn 3% commissions on all valid referred sales
Cookies: 7-30 days
Product Selection: Promote thousands of LEGO toys and merchandise
Program Management: Rakuten
Amazon Associates Program
Commission Rates: Volume-based ranging typically from 1%-8% (up to 10%) depending upon category, type, and market
Cookies: 24 hours
Product Selection: Literally millions of products to choose from
Audience: 11 different international storefronts: Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom & United States
Program Management: Amazon Associates (in-house)
How Much Money Can You Make As A LEGO Affiliate?
There are no limitations on the amount of money you can earn as an affiliate with LEGO.
To make maximum profits, it’s beneficial to know the best products to promote that would be appealing to your audience.
What makes affiliate marketing great is that there is literally no cap on the amount of money you can make. It is a performance-based model
Some of the highest performing affiliate marketers, that promote LEGO and other brands online, make millions of dollars each year.
How To Promote LEGO Affiliate Products
There are several effective ways to promote LEGO affiliate products online. Here are 5 strategies that you can use:
- By Creating Content: Create informative and engaging content about LEGO products on your blog or website. Write toy reviews, how-to guides, and product comparisons that help your audience make informed buying decisions. You can also create video content or social media posts showcasing LEGO products.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimize your website for search engines by targeting relevant keywords related to LEGO products. This will improve your website’s ranking on search engine result pages and increase your website’s visibility to potential customers and score valuable organic traffic.
- Social Media Marketing: Use social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok to promote LEGO products. Share high-quality images and/or videos of LEGO products and people enjoying them. You can also partner with social media influencers to promote LEGO products and share the profits.
- Email Marketing: Build an email list and send regular email messages to your subscribers featuring LEGO products. Include links to product pages, promotions, and discount codes to encourage your subscribers to buy LEGO products online.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising: Use paid advertising platforms like Google, Bing. or FaceBook Ads to target specific keywords related to LEGO products. Create compelling ads and landing pages that motivate visitors buy through your links.
One final point is that it helps to use a diversified strategy that combines several of these tactics to effectively promote LEGO affiliate products online.
LEGO Sets And Hot-Selling Products
The LEGO products are as diverse as they come.
You can shop LEGO products by theme, age, price range, type, interests, exclusives, sale items and more.
Here are a few of the hottest-selling LEGO products available today:
LEGO Flowers are an artificial bouquet created from over 17 unusual new elements with realistic petal shapes & colors
The LEGO Minecraft sets allows players to build some really cool Minecraft assets
The LEGO Titanic is a really popular LEGO model that creates a cool conversation piece
LEGO Bonsai Tree
The LEGO Bonsai Tree represents the traditional symbol of balance and harmony that allows you to calm your mind
LEGO Optimus Prime
LEGO Optimus Prime allows you to bring the leader of the Autobots to life like never possible before
LEGO Death Star
The LEGO Death Star model is a great challenge for LEGO fans and Star Wars lovers
The LEGO Batman set lets young people build Batman figures and other GOTHAM CITY props
LEGO Millennium Falcon
LEGO Millennium Falcon is the most famous starships in the universe and Star Wars fans will love building it
LEGO Products You Didn’t Know Existed
LEGO Affiliate Program Conclusion
If you’re looking to boost your website’s credibility and provide yourself for a passive income selling quality products with a low refund rate, LEGO is a great choice.
While you won’t get the vast product selection you’ll get with Amazon Associates, you will get great support and all the creatives you need to help you succeed.
Is the LEGO affiliate program legit?
Completely legit. However, because of their low commission rate of 3% you won’t get rich promoting this program exclusively.
Does LEGO have an affiliate program?
Yes, they do. You can sign up today and start making money referring buyers to LEGO.
Where can I join the LEGO Affiliate Marketing Program?
Just visit the LEGO affiliate program page here to get all of the details including how to get started.
How does the LEGO affiliate program work?
When someone clicks on one of your tracking links and visits LEGO’s website, that visitor is credited to you for a 7-30 day ‘cookie’ period until they place an order.
If and when an order is placed by one of your credited visitors within that time frame, you earn a commission for the order.
Commissions for sales are 3%.