Why Promote High Ticket Affiliate Programs IN 2021?
In short, by promoting high ticket products and services online, you’ll make much more money without doing any additional work.
The reality is that affiliate marketing used to be easy. Now it’s an ultra-competitive saturated marketplace.
Instead of working your tail off for nickel and dime commissions how would you like to earn $500, $1000, $5000, or even $10,000 per sale?
Can you really make 1000 bucks plus on a single sale of a product you don’t make, own or distribute?
It’s not only possible but some of these high-end niches are actually less competitive in many categories because the average affiliate marketer is focusing on the easier-to-find small ticket programs.
This website is all about high ticket affiliate marketing. Here you’ll find over 1,200 high ticket affiliate programs to promote in over 100 categories – grouped into 12 market-related modules.
And when you land a customer who buys a high ticket product from you, they’ll come back to you looking for more.
Why Promote High Ticket Affiliate Programs In 2021?
2020 was a year unlike any other.
For many it’s been a reality check that nobody ever wanted.
It’s incredible to think about how fast things can change that affect your every day life.
Who knew a year ago that today we would all be wearing masks, watching professional sports without fans and social distancing?
The crazy year 2020 had an enormous impact on consumer buying behavior and shopping online.
I will show you how you can use this to your advantage and make 2021 your most profitable year online ever.
Table of Contents
- Why Promote High Ticket Affiliate Programs IN 2021?
- Why Promote High Ticket Affiliate Programs In 2021?
- 1,200+ High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Programs Categories:
- Tech Affiliate Programs
- Money Affiliate Programs
- Health Affiliate Programs
- Marketing Affiliate Programs
- Investment Affiliate Programs
- Home Affiliate Programs
- Misc. Affiliate Programs
- Business Affiliate Programs
- Two Tier Affiliate Programs
- Relations Affiliate Programs
- Entertain Affiliate Programs
- Travel Affiliate Programs
- The Post-COVID-19 Pandemic Landscape In Digital Marketing
- Here Are My Picks For The Best High Ticket Affiliate Programs To Promote:
- Internet Profits Partners
- WP Engine
- Organica Naturals CBD
- Liquid Web
- Villiers Jet Travel
- Bob’s Watches
- Amazing Selling Machine
- MasterMind: Knowledge Business Blueprint
- Why Promote Affiliate Programs With High Ticket Prices?
- Finding High Ticket Affiliate Programs
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Promoting High Ticket Affiliate Programs
1,200+ High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Programs Categories:
How To Locate Individual Affiliate Programs:
Yes, there are really more than 1,200 high ticket affiliate program listed on this site.
I’ve vetted and assembled this list over a period of the past 7 years. I update this list on a daily basis, removing dead or poorly performing affiliate programs and replacing them with new or better programs as they emerge.
Obviously with such a large sum, I’ve had to categorize them for your organized consumption as follows:
- There are 12 market-related affiliate modules listed above
- In every module you’ll find affiliate categories related to that vertical market
- In each of the affiliate categories you’ll find the individual affiliate programs listed
You can also go back to the homepage and toggle through the categories there all in one place. Your call.
The Post-COVID-19 Pandemic Landscape In Digital Marketing
The Coronavirus we’re still dealing with has disrupted our lives and created a sense of uncertainty about our futures.
As with any other significant global event, there has been both winners and losers from our present reality.
For digital marketers, the pandemic has been a blessing since online spending has increased in the past several months.
Right now, nearly everyone is ordering good and services online.
These limitations will end at some point following the newly-released vaccine as soon as enough of it is delivered to the masses.
But make no mistake about it, consumer buying behavior is changing dramatically. And millions of consumers worldwide will likely continue their increased online shopping after COVID-19 runs its course.
So where do you get started?
Here Are My Picks For The Best High Ticket Affiliate Programs To Promote:
Why Promote Affiliate Programs With High Ticket Prices?
Other than the obvious reasons (you know… more money) watch this short video below and my mentor Dean Holland will explain all of the reasons in detail. Just enter your email address below and you’ll be directed to the free video page where you can watch it instantly:
Free Video: The New Way To Build A Profitable Business Online Even If You Have No Products, No Tech Skills, And Hate Selling
We hate SPAM too and will never sell, share or rent your email address to anyone
Finding High Ticket Affiliate Programs
Finding high ticket affiliate program to promote is not that difficult. Here is the criteria used to find good high ticket programs:
- How much do you earn per sale?
- Are there any upsells, cross-sells or downsells that will pay you additional commisions?
- Are there recurring commission?
- Is there a multi-tier commission structure that will pay you for referring other affiliates?
Program Creatives And Tools
- Do they provide quality sales tools like graphics, video sales letters, banner ads and email swipes?
- Is the sales page well-written?
- Do they have a video presentation of the product or service?
- Are the sales tools compelling? Would you be motivated to buy?
Affiliate Marketer Support/Training
- Does the program have a nicely designed affiliate dashboard?
- Are you provided with all of the sales data and analytics you need?
- Is there training for marketers who need it?
- How responsive is the affiliate support desk?
- How long has the affiliate program been in operation?
- Is it a high quality product or service?
- Is the buyer feedback good or bad?
- What is the conversion rate?
- What is the refund rate and refund duration?
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Promoting High Ticket Affiliate Programs
The benefits of selling high ticket products and services online far outweigh the costs. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that everything is perfect in this model. Let’s examine both the pros and cons involved here.
Advantages Of Promoting High Ticket Affiliate Items Online:
- A Much Larger Return On Investment Of Your Time And Money. Selling high ticket products online takes the same amount of time and effort than it does to promote low ticket ones
- Higher Margins Give You More Money To Spend On Advertising. Since the payouts are much higher, you’ll have more room to pay for advertising making you even more money
- Surprisingly Less Competition. You may not believe this, but most affiliate marketer work the low end and not the high end of the market. My theory on this is that most marketers mistakenly believe selling high end products is more difficult. It’s not
- Your Target Market Has More Money To Spend. Sounds silly, but its true. If you’ve ever sold low ticket items online, you know all about price objections. It’s much easier to target people with plenty of money to spend and problem solving is more important than price
- The Backend – Where You’ll Make More Money. Most low ticket product creators make the majority of their money on the backend through upsells, cross-sells, enhancements, additional tools and add-ons. The same is true for big ticket products. If they buy a high ticket front end product from you, they’ll be more likely to spend more money with you later on
Disadvantages Of Promoting High Ticket Items Online:
- Lower Conversion Ratios. You will likely experience lower conversion rates than you will selling low end stuff online
- Typically A Longer Sales Cycle. High ticket sales require that you have a little deeper knowledge of what you’re selling and have answers to the questions your customers are going to have. This requires you to spend the time to dig deep and really understand what the product or service does. It will also likely require a few more ‘touches’ before you make the sale
- The Possibility Of Getting Involved In A Sketchy Program. Always do your due diligence before promoting anything online. This involves seeking out what customers are saying about the product and not just what the product creators are saying about it. This involves looking for real customer reviews and refund rates. Sometimes what appears to be a reputable program turns out to be a sketch fest. Remember the high-end business education program a few years ago called MOBE?
A Playbook For Selling High Ticket Products Online
Hopefully by now you realize the potential of promoting high ticket affiliate products online.
That’s smart… but you need more than that. You need an actual plan to navigate your way in this market.
Not just any plan because affiliate marketing has changed dramatically over the past decade. In fact, the old way of affiliate marketing doesn’t work anymore. That system is now played out and stale.
Similar to what happens in gold mining when you get to the end of the gold vein.
You need an Affiliate Marketers Playbook for 2021. I’ll give it to you for free, as long as you cover the small fee to have it shipped to you.
It is written by my mentor Dean Holland who has taught me more about making big commissions online than I ever could have learned on my own.
Please just pay a few bucks to have it shipped to you by mail – because yes, it is a real book.
Fair enough? Then please enter your email address below and tell me where to send it:
High Ticket Affiliate Programs Summary
We all have the same amount of hours to spend each day. Would you rather work less to earn more? Or put in more work to earn less per sale?
There are a lot of paths to making $1,000,000 per year:
- Make 50,000 sales that pay you $20 per sale
- Make 20,000 sales that pay you $50 per sale
- Make 500 sales that pay you $2,000 per sale
- Make 200 sales that pay you $5,000 per sale
Which path makes more sense to you?
eCommerce Growth Continues As We Overcome COVID-19
eCommerce orders are up more than 146% in the US & Canada as of April 2020 according to QuantumMetric.
Not enough data for you? Cool… here’s more:
All of this data is strong evidence that promoting high ticket affiliate programs is the place to focus your energy in 2021.
High Ticket Affiliate Programs Q&A:
What are high ticket affiliate programs?
High ticket affiliate programs can be defined in several different ways. Here we define high ticket affiliate programs as those that pay at least $100 in commissions per sale. It takes the same amount of time and effort to promote a high ticket product as it does a low ticket one.
What are the highest paying affiliate programs?
Here are 10 of the highest paying affiliate programs:
- Internet Profits Partners
- WP Engine
- MasterMind: Knowledge Business Blueprint
- Liquid Web
- Villiers Jet Travel
- Digital Agency Builders
What are high ticket products?
High ticket products and services are considered premium brands and are priced higher than standard products that most people buy.
They often involve high ticket items such as cars, jewelry, watches and travel packages.
Does affiliate marketing still work in 2021?
Yes. In fact affiliate marketing is producing more revenue than ever following the COVID-19 global pandemic that has seen ecommerce grow by over 20%. Affiliate marketing has a bright future.