14 Best High Ticket Affiliate Programs For 2020
If you’re looking for high ticket affiliate programs that pay you huge commissions you are in the right place. That’s what this website is all about.
Below is the newly updated list of the highest ticket affiliate programs you can promote this year  as an affiliate marketer. All of them have been vetted to ensure they are the real deal and make timely commission payments to you without any shenanigans.
The Advantage Of Promoting High Ticket Affiliate Programs
Most internet marketers think that selling high ticket products is harder than selling low ticket ones.
This belief is false.
The truth is that it takes the same amount of time and effort to sell the low ticket offers as it does the high ticket offers.
Another truth, and this is no secret, is that the rich are getting richer. The affluent crowd has more money to spend now than ever before. And they’re quite comfortable buying high ticket products on the internet.
This lines up very nicely for you if you focus on selling high ticket products and services online.
Let me ask you this… Would you rather make $20.00 on a single sale or $1,500.00?
It’s a simple choice.
Table of Contents
- 1 14 Best High Ticket Affiliate Programs For 2020
- 1.1 Finding High Ticket Affiliate Programs
- 1.1.1 Why Promote Affiliate Programs With High Ticket Prices?
- 1.1 Finding High Ticket Affiliate Programs
- 2 2 Comments
Finding High Ticket Affiliate Programs
Finding high ticket affiliate program to promote is not that difficult. Here is the criteria used to find good high ticket programs:
- How much do you earn per sale?
- Are there any upsells, cross-sells or downsells that will pay you additional commisions?
- Are there recurring commission?
- Is there a multi-tier commission structure that will pay you for referring other affiliates?
Program Creatives And Tools
- Do they provide quality sales tools like graphics, video sales letters, banner ads and email swipes?
- Is the sales page well-written?
- Do they have a video presentation of the product or service?
- Are the sales tools compelling? Would you be motivated to buy?
Affiliate Marketer Support/Training
- Does the program have a nicely designed affiliate dashboard?
- Are you provided with all of the sales data and analytics you need?
- Is there training for marketers who need it?
- How responsive is the affiliate support desk?
- How long has the affiliate program been in operation?
- Is it a high quality product or service?
- Is the buyer feedback good or bad?
- What is the conversion rate?
- What is the refund rate and refund duration?
Most affiliate marketer are battling in the trenches in the low end of the market, while the high end of the marketplace is less crowded and just waiting for you to make the big bucks.
So where do you get started?
Here are my picks for the best high ticket affiliate programs right now:
Why Promote Affiliate Programs With High Ticket Prices?
Other than the obvious reasons (you know… more money) watch this short video below and my mentor Dean Holland will explain all of the reasons in detail. Just enter your email address below and you’ll be directed to the free video page where you can watch it instantly:
Free Video: The New Way To Build A Profitable Business Online Even If You Have No Products, No Tech Skills, And Hate Selling
We hate SPAM too and will never sell, share or rent your email address to anyone
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Promoting High Ticket Affiliate Programs
The benefits of selling high ticket products and services online far outweigh the costs. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that everything is perfect in this model. Let’s examine both the pros and cons involved here.
- A Much Larger Return On Investment Of Your Time And Money. Selling high ticket products online takes the same amount of time and effort than it does to promote low ticket ones
- Higher Margins Give You More Money To Spend On Advertising. Since the payouts are much higher, you’ll have more room to pay for advertising making you even more money
- Surprisingly Less Competition. You may not believe this, but most affiliate marketer work the low end and not the high end of the market. My theory on this is that most marketers mistakenly believe selling high end products is more difficult. It’s not
- Your Target Market Has More Money To Spend. Sounds silly, but its true. If you’ve ever sold low ticket items online, you know all about price objections. It’s much easier to target people with plenty of money to spend and problem solving is more important than price
- The Backend – Where You’ll Make More Money. Most low ticket product creators make the majority of their money on the backend through upsells, cross-sells, enhancements, additional tools and add-ons. The same is true for big ticket products. If they buy a high ticket front end product from you, they’ll be more likely to spend more money with you later on
- Lower Conversion Ratios. You will likely experience lower conversion rates than you will selling low end stuff online
- Typically A Longer Sales Cycle. High ticket sales require that you have a little deeper knowledge of what you’re selling and have answers to the questions your customers are going to have. This requires you to spend the time to dig deep and really understand what the product or service does. It will also likely require a few more ‘touches’ before you make the sale
- The Possibility Of Getting Involved In A Sketchy Program. Always do your due diligence before promoting anything online. This involves seeking out what customers are saying about the product and not just what the product creators are saying about it. This involves looking for real customer reviews and refund rates. Sometimes what appears to be a reputable program turns out to be a sketch fest. Remember the high-end business education program a few years ago called MOBE?
High Ticket Affiliate Programs Summary
We all have the same amount of hours to spend each day. Would you rather work less to earn more? Or put in more work to earn less per sale?
There are a lot of paths to making $1,000,000 per year:
- Make 50,000 sales that pay you $20 per sale
- Make 20,000 sales that pay you $50 per sale
- Make 500 sales that pay you $2,000 per sale
- Make 200 sales that pay you $5,000 per sale
Which path makes more sense to you?
A Playbook For Selling High Ticket Products Online
Hopefully by now you realize the potential of promoting high ticket affiliate products online.
That’s smart… but you need more than that. You need an actual plan to navigate your way in this market.
Not just any plan because affiliate marketing has changed dramatically over the past decade. In fact, the old way of affiliate marketing doesn’t work anymore. That system is now played out and stale.
Similar to what happens in gold mining when you get to the end of the gold vein.
You need an Affiliate Marketers Playbook for 2020. I’ll give it to you for free, as long as you cover the small fee to have it shipped to you.
It is written by my mentor Dean Holland who has taught me more about making big commissions online than I ever could have learned on my own.
Please just pay a few bucks to have it shipped to you by mail – because yes, it is a real book.
Fair enough? Then please enter your email address below and tell me where to send it:
We hate SPAM too. We will never sell, share or rent your email address to anyone