Adidas Affiliate Program USA Reviewed 2024
Updated: January 31, 2024 by Bill Burniece
If you play, watch, or follow sports, Adidas needs little introduction.
They are a well-established sports brand that is widely recognized around the globe.
Adidas Affiliate Program At A Glance
We’ll go in depth about the Adidas affiliate program on this page below, but here is a quick summary:
- Free To Join: Yes
- Commission Rate: Earn up to 7%
- Other Perks: Cool Adidas gifts available for affiliate-run competitions and promotions
- Cookie Duration: 30 days
- Payouts: Affiliates will be paid commissions monthly
Table of Contents
- Adidas Affiliate Program USA Reviewed 2024
- Adidas Affiliate Program At A Glance
- Who Is Adidas?
- Adidas Affiliate Program Sign Up Process
- Adidas Affiliate Program Benefits
- Pros And Cons Of The Adidas Affiliate Program
- How Does The Adidas Affiliate Program Compare To The Nike Affiliate Program?
- Adidas Affiliate Program
- Nike Affiliate Program
- How To Succeed In The Adidas Affiliate Program
- How To Make $1,000 Per Month With The Adidas Affiliate Program
- Should You Join The Adidas Affiliate Program?
- Who Is An Ideal Adidas Affiliate Partner?
- Adidas Affiliate Program Conclusion
- Adidas Affiliate Program Review Q&A
The company was founded in Germany by Adolf ‘Adi’ Dassler who started making sports shoes in this mothers laundry room (of all things).
Dassler assisted in the development of spiked running shoes that allowed for better traction for multiple athletic events.
As the quality of his sporting footwear evolved, he moved from a previous model using heavy metal spikes to a combination that used both canvas and rubber.
The name Adidas came from founder Adolf, who’s nickname ‘Adi’ was added to the first three letters of his last name which is ‘das’.
In this Adidas affiliate program review, I’ll take an in-depth look at the features this program gives you so you can decide if it’s a good choice for you to promote to your audience.
Affiliate marketing allows you to promote other company’s products on your own website and other online properties for a share of the profits when a sale is attributed to you.
Adidas affiliate program takes care of all of the product fulfillment, delivery, and customer service.
All you do as an affiliate for Adidas is sell, then collect your commissions.
The Adidas affiliate program pays you commissions of 7%.
Who Is Adidas?
Adidas, based in Herzogenaurach, Germany, creates more than just athletic shoes, clothing, and accessories.
It is in fact the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second-largest in the world.
The Adidas product line includes shoes for sports and daily wear, plus clothing and accessories for men, women, and children.
Adidas gear is designed for sporting activities including running, golf, yoga, crossfit, tennis, skateboarding, basketball, football, swimming, and more.
Their mission is to make their sportswear accessible all over the world supporting their core belief that “through sport they have the power to change lives.”
Adidas Affiliate Program Sign Up Process
Adidas is partnered with the awesome Impact affiliate network.
Once you join the Adidas affiliate program via Impact, you’ll be allowed to earn commissions on sales you refer to Adidas using your personally tracked links on your websites, emails, and banner ads.
When someone clicks on one of your tracking links and visits Adidas, that visitor is credited to you for a 30 day ‘cookie’ period until they place an order.
If and when an order is placed by one of your credited visitors within that time frame, you’ll receive a commission for that order.
By joining this program, you’ll be partnering with one of the most recognized and admired sporting brands in the world.
To sign up to promote the Adidas affiliate program, click on the button below and follow the instructions on the page you land on:
Adidas Affiliate Program Benefits
- Earn up 7% commissions on all valid referred sales
- A 30-day cookie period
- Access to a full range of category-specific affiliate banners
- Frequent affiliate communications regarding new products, offers, and news
- Cool gifts available for affiliate-run competitions and promotions
Pros And Cons Of The Adidas Affiliate Program
- Free To Join: Getting started promoting the Adidas program is simple
- Excellent Promotional Creatives: Banners, images, and other marketing materials and tools you expect to find as an affiliate
- Dedicated Support: Excellent and profession customer service
- Attractive Product Selection: Adidas sells a large variety of in-demand sporting products and apparel
- Recurring Commissions: You will earn referral income on the first 3 sales
- 30 Day Tracking Cookies: You’ll be credited for referred sales on visits to the Adidas website for any orders placed by that customer within thirty days
- Solid Global Reputation: Adidas is a trusted brand that consumers love doing business with
- They Don’t Approve Everyone: There may be some qualifications that you’ll need in order to be approved to promote the Adidas affiliate program thru Impact
- Their Affiliate Programs Are Regional: f you are in the US you are limited to promoting Adidas to US customers
- Highly Competitive Niche: The sports industry is jam packed with competitors and other affiliates
How Does The Adidas Affiliate Program Compare To The Nike Affiliate Program?
Adidas Affiliate Program
Commission Rate: 7% commissions
Cookies: 30 days
Product Selection: Adidas products includes shoes, clothing, and accessories for sporting activities including running, golf, yoga, crossfit, tennis, skateboarding, basketball, football, swimming, and more
Audience: Adidas has a global audience. However their affiliate program is limited to the region you live in
Program Management: Impact affiliate network
Nike Affiliate Program
Commission Rates: With the Nike Affiliate Program, you’ll earn up to 11% commissions on all valid referred sales
Cookies: 30 days
Product Selection: Promote an extensive range of NIKE footwear and clothing as well as Nike By You which offers customers the chance to customize their products.
Audience: Operating in over 160 countries around the globe
Program Management: Varies by area.
You might also want to compare to the Lululemon Affiliate Program.
How To Succeed In The Adidas Affiliate Program
There are many great ways to successfully promote Adidas affiliate products online.
Here are 5 winning strategies that you can use:
1. By Creating Engaging Content: I know you hear it all of the time… content is king. But it’s true when you promote affiliate products online.
Create unique content about Adidas products on your blog or website. Write reviews, how-to guides, and product comparisons that help your audience make informed buying decisions.
You can also create video content showcasing Adidas products. People love video reviews.
Make sure you share your own personal experiences using Adidas gear.
2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimize your website for search engines by targeting relevant keywords related to Adidas products.
This will improve your website’s ranking on search engine result pages and increase your website’s visibility to potential Adidas customers.
3. Social Media Marketing: Use social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok to promote Adidas products.
Share high-quality images and/or videos of Adidas shoes and gear and people enjoying them.
You can also partner with social media influencers to promote Adidas products and share the profits.
4. Email Marketing: Build an email list and send regular email messages to your subscribers featuring Adidas products and promotions.
Include links to product pages and promotional deals to encourage your subscribers to buy Adidas products online through your links.
5. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising: Use paid advertising platforms like Google, Bing, or FaceBook Ads to target specific keywords related to Adidas products.
Create compelling ads and landing pages that motivate visitors to click on your links.
How To Make $1,000 Per Month With The Adidas Affiliate Program
After you sign up and are approved as an Adidas affiliate, go to their website and choose products that will appeal most to your audience.
In order to make $1,000 per month with Adidas, focus on promoting the highest priced items to earn the best commissions.
Here are some examples:
The key to make thousands of dollars per month as an Adidas affiliate is to focus your efforts on the high-ticket products that they offer.
Since Adidas is a premium brand, they offer a large selection of clothing, shoes, accessories, backpacks, sportswear, and sporting equipment.
Here are some examples:
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Ultra Boost Speed Sleek – $280
- Rutgers Ultraboost 1.0 Shoes – $200
- Ultraboost Light Running Shoes – $190
- X_PLRBOOST Shoes – $160
- Sequin Bomber Jacket – $350
- MYSHELTER Rain Jacket – $210
- Messi #10 Inter Miami Jersey – $160
- Crystal Mesh Tank Top – $150
The key is to attract buyers who spend big bucks on Adidas gear and get them on your email list.
Once they are on your list, keep them posted on new Adidas releases that would interest them.
When they are ready to buy, make sure they purchase through your Adidas affiliate links.
Should You Join The Adidas Affiliate Program?
This affiliate program is solid and is a perfect fit for sports, lifestyle, and family-friendly websites.
You’ll be partnering with a very reputable company that sells quality sporting and apparel products with few merchandise returns and chargebacks.
The Adidas brand speaks for itself when it comes to quality and global reputation.
Who Is An Ideal Adidas Affiliate Partner?
Adidas likes to partner with digital marketers who:
- Use Adidas products and are passionate about the Adidas brand and lifestyle
- Breathe life into the content they share with compelling editorial opinions and promotional messages
- Love all things centered on the world of sports, fashion, and trying new things
- Have an audience targeted to men and women between the age of 18-24
- Have an engaged audience
- Are able to impact the bottom line through measurable performance (traffic, sales, ROI, etc.)
Adidas Affiliate Program Conclusion
If you’re looking to boost your website’s credibility and provide yourself for a passive income selling high quality sporting products, Adidas is a great choice.
While you won’t get the vast product selection you’ll get with Amazon Associates, you will get great support, a generous 30 day cookie and all the creatives you need to help you succeed.
How much do Adidas affiliates make?
It depends on their effort and skills as affiliate marketers. Some affiliates make a few bucks, other make thousands of dollars each and every month.
Adidas Affiliate Program Review Q&A
What Is The Adidas Affiliate Program?
The Adidas affiliate program allows bloggers, marketers, and influencers to earn commissions by referring buyers to Adidas.com.
Affiliate marketers for Adidas earn a 7% commission for every purchase attributed through their own unique link to the site.
How can I join the Adidas Affiliate Marketing Program?
Just visit the Adidas affiliate program page located here to get all of the details including how to get started with the Impact affiliate network.
How does the Adidas affiliate program work?
When someone clicks on one of your tracking links and visits the Adidas website, that visitor is credited to you for a 30 day ‘cookie’ period until they place an order.
If and when an order is placed by one of your credited visitors within that time frame, you earn a commission for the order.