Farfetch Affiliate Program Reviewed 2023
Updated: September 24, 2023 by Bill Burniece
The Farfetch affiliate program is a great way to earn extra income by just referring others to buy their designer clothes, shoes, accessories, bags, and jewelry.
Farfetch carries high-end brands including Gucci, Prada, Versace, Valentino, Stella McCartney and others.
Farfetch Affiliate Program At A Glance
We’ll go in depth about the Farfetch affiliate program below, but here is the summary:
- Free To Join: Yes
- Commission Rate: 7%
- Cookie Duration: 30 days
- Bonuses: Frequent competition and giveaways
- Tools: Daily product feeds that support multiple currencies
Who Is Farfetch?
Table of Contents
- Farfetch Affiliate Program Reviewed 2023
- Farfetch Affiliate Program At A Glance
- Who Is Farfetch?
- Farfetch Affiliate Program Sign Up Process
- Farfetch Affiliate Program Benefits
- Is Farfetch Legit?
- Farfetch Affiliate Program Commission Rates
- How To Make $1,500 Per Month Promoting Farfetch Products
- Pros And Cons Of The Farfetch Affiliate Program
- How To Promote Farfetch Affiliate Products
Farfetch is an e-commerce company focused on luxury fashion and beauty products.
They sell products from more than 700 boutiques, department stores, and brands from around the globe.
They carry luxury brands including Gucci, Burberry, Fendi, Versace, and Balenciaga.
The company was founded in 2007 by the Portuguese entrepreneur Jose Neves.
It is headquartered in London with branches in Braga, Dubai, Guimaraes, Hong Kong, Lisbon, Los Angeles, New York, Porto, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
In this Farfetch affiliate program review, I’ll give you a deep-dive look at the features this platform gives you so you can decide if it’s a good choice for you to promote.
Affiliate marketing allows you to promote Farfetch products on your own website and other online properties for a share of the profits when a sale is attributed to you.
Farfetch takes care of all of the product fulfillment, delivery, and customer service.
All you do as an affiliate for Farfetch is sell, then collect your commissions.
Farfetch Affiliate Program Sign Up Process
In order to join the Farfetch affiliate program you need to first email them at: affiliates@farfetchcom
They will want to know the name and URL of your website or blog that you will be promoting from.
They will review your site and respond to your e-mail within seven days with further information on how to get started in their affiliate program.
Once you join their program, you’ll be allowed to earn commissions on sales you refer to Farfetch using individually tracked links on your websites, emails, and banner ads.
When someone clicks on one of your tracking links and visits Farfetch, that visitor is credited to you for a 30 day ‘cookie’ period until they place an order.
If and when an order is placed by one of your credited visitors within that time frame, you’ll receive a commission for the order.
For more information on the affiliate program please click the button below:
Farfetch Affiliate Program Benefits
- Earn 7% commissions on all approved global sales
- A 30-day cookie period
- The affiliate program is free to join
- Daily product feeds that support several currencies
- Competition and giveaways
- Frequent affiliate communications via newsletter about new products, boutiques, features, and offers
Is Farfetch Legit?
In my opinion, Farfetch is legit.
But don’t just take my word for it.
Reviews from real customers support the fact that they are a trusted brand that offers a good customer experience.
Here is recent data from Trustpilot:
Farfetch Return Policy:
They accept returns within 14 days from the date the order is delivered.
This gives buyers enough time to determine if the products meet the standards they expected at the time of purchase.
Farfetch Affiliate Program Commission Rates
Farfetch pays approved affiliate marketers 7% commissions on all referred sales.
They are looking for stylish, innovative, fashion-forward websites, blogs, and review sites from around the world to promote their brand.
Specifically, those sites that target fashion, lifestyle, beauty, and design topics.
There is also a program available if you own a boutique and would like to join the Farfetch community.
How To Make $1,500 Per Month Promoting Farfetch Products
After you sign up and are approved an a Farfetch affiliate, go to their website and choose some products that will appeal most to your audience.
To make the highest commissions, promote brands on the high-end including Gucci, Versace, Giambattista, Balmain, Alessandra Rich, Rabanne, Givenchy, KHAITE, Amina Muaddi, JW Anderson, Magda Butrym, Bally and more.
Focusing your efforts on these high-end offers will boost your affiliate commissions.
To make $1,500 per month with the Farfetch affiliate program, you would need to sell around $21,500 in merchandise.
This may sound like a lot, but there are many Farfetch products that sell for more than $40,000 like the following examples:
Pros And Cons Of The Farfetch Affiliate Program
- The Program Free To Join: And getting started is easy
- Attractive Product Selection: Farfetch sells luxury fashion products that people want at a competitive price. Since many items are in the 4-figure range, you will earn high commissions for each sale
- 30 Day Tracking Cookies: You’ll be credited for referred sales on visits to the Farfetch website for any orders placed by that customer within thirty days
- Farfetch Customer Service: Their customer service department is exceptionally good and responsive
- Solid Global Reputation: Farfetch is a trusted brand that constomers like doing business with
- They Don’t Approve Everyone: There may be some qualifications that you’ll need in order to be approved to promote the Farfetch affiliate program
- Not All Of Their Products Are Commissionable: There are some products that are not included in the program
How To Promote Farfetch Affiliate Products
There are several effective ways to promote Farfetch affiliate products online.
Here are 5 strategies that you can use:
- Creating & Sharing Content: Create informative and engaging content about Farfetch fashion products on your blog or website. Write reviews, product comparisons, and post images that help your audience make informed buying decisions. You can also create video content or social media posts showcasing Farfetch products.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimize your website for search engines by targeting relevant keywords related to Farfetch fashion. This will improve your website’s ranking on search engine result pages and increase your website’s organic traffic.
- Social Media Marketing: Use social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok to promote Farfetch products. Share high-quality images and/or videos of their clothing and people wearing them. You can also partner with social media influencers to promote Farfetch products and share the profits.
- Email Marketing: Build an email list and send regular email messages to your subscribers featuring the latest Farfetch products. Include links to product pages, promotions, and discount codes to encourage your subscribers to buy from your links.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising: Use paid advertising platforms like Google, Bing. or FaceBook Ads to target specific keywords related to Farfetch, high-end fashion, and clothing products.
One final point is that it helps to use a diversified strategy that combines several of these tactics to effectively promote Farfetch affiliate products online.
If you are in the fashion niche selling high-quality clothing products online, Farfetch is a great choice.
Farfetch is a reputable luxury fashion site that will pay you a solid 7% on some very expensive in-demand fashion products.
Some of their most expensive products include dresses and garments that exceed $50,000.