Best Affiliate Networks 2019
An affiliate network acts as an intermediary between publishers (affiliate marketers) who sell products and services and the merchants who create those products and services and their affiliate programs.
For merchants, affiliate network services provided often include reporting, tracking, payment and refund processing, affiliate management, and most importantly – access to a large base of publishers (affiliate marketers).
For affiliate marketers, network services include a central database of available affiliate programs organized by category and popularity to choose from, a simple registration platform for those programs, reporting tools, analytics, and payment processing.
While affiliate marketers are generally able to join affiliate networks for free, merchants usually have to pay a fee to participate in the network. Affiliate networks usually charge an initial setup fee for each merchant and often a recurring membership fee.
It’s also common practice for affiliate networks to charge merchants a percentage of the commissions paid to affiliates. This percentage is known as an ‘over-ride’ and is payable on top of the affiliates commissions. But make no mistake about it, despite these fees, the benefits to the merchant for joining these networks is well worth the price. Here’s why…
There are several payout models used by affiliate networks including the two primary models: CPS and CPA.
CPS, also referred to as PPS (Pay Per Sale), is a low-risk, high-profit, revenue-sharing model used by marketers to lure an unlimited number of new customers to their product or service. Cost-Per-Sale pays a set commission to the affiliate marketer who refers a lead that results in a purchase.
Marketers love the CPS model since they only pay a commission after they get paid first by the purchasing customer. It’s in essence free marketing and advertising since the affiliate is the one who produces the lead without any up-front cost to them. This is also why CPS payout commission percentages are so high. Incidentally, the CPS model is primarily what we focus on here at highpayingaffiliateprograms.com.
CPA marketing programs pay affiliates when a specific action is taken by the referral or lead. Common actions include clicks, impressions, form submits, sign-ups, registrations, or opt-ins. Since Cost-Per-Action models don’t necessarily involve a direct sale (and involve more risk taking) the payout percentages are far smaller than they are in Cost-Per-Sale.
The Best Affiliate Networks Of 2019
Tips For Choosing The Best Affiliate Networks For You
The choices I’ve listed above are the affiliate networks that I’m most familiar with. Most I use today or have used in the past. It’s hardly a complete list of all the good affiliate networks that are out there since there are so many.
So how should you choose which affiliate network to work with?
- Affiliate Network Reputation. Search for affiliate marketing forums online to find out what other people are saying about the networks you’re interested in. Are they reliable? Do they always pay on time? Do they have a responsive customer service team to help you when you have questions or problems? What is their refund rate? Will you have an individual affiliate manager dedicated to your success or a team of them?
- Compare Commission Rates. Making a sale online require an equal about of work. Why settle for 30% when another network will pay you 70% for a similar product? This is going to require you to do some leg work by visiting each network site and digging around their offers. This is time well spent since it will have a direct bearing on your income.
- Are The Network’s Offers A Good Fit For Your Audience? As marketing legend Dan Kennedy once said, and I am paraphrasing here, pair your bait to your critter. Not only does your lead product need to fit what your flock is looking for, but subsequent products and services that also do too. You may need to use a few different platforms to cover the needs or your audience.
- Are The Products, Services And Offers High Quality? Your reputation is at stake so choose your offers carefully. Your customers are counting on you to refer products that will pay them more dividends than the money they’ll part with to have them. You also don’t want to be an affiliate with an extraordinarily high refund rate. It takes money off the table and loses the trust of both vendors and your customers.
- Does The Network Offer Upsells? Upsells are a common practice in affiliate marketing. Upsells offer your referred buyers a chance to buy additional products at the point of purchase. Usually these upsell products augment the initial purchase to give your buyers more features and benefits. They are under no obligation to buy any of these upsell items. When they do, and a certain percentage of your buyers will, you will receive a higher rate of commission.
High End Product Launch Platforms
One of the very best ways to earn big ticket commissions is to promote high end product launches. But there’s definitely a fine art to its so if you’re new to affiliate marketing I would encourage you to NOT focus on promoting product launches until you know more.
The product launches I’m referring to are targeted toward other internet marketers and they attract the very best online entrepreneurs in the world. It’s extremely competitive and requires a lot of work. It helps a lot to have a sizeable list of followers that are also interested in affiliate marketing.
Why Promote High End Affiliate Products?
Promoting anything on the internet takes relatively the same amount of time and effort. Promoting an affiliate product online that pays you $12.00 per sale takes the same amount of energy as one that pays you $1,000.00 per sale. Where would you rather invest your time?
Further, the truth is that the high end of the market is less saturated with competition than the low-end affiliate product market. Many affiliate marketers, new to the game, don’t know this and stick to the easier-to-find low paying offers.
But more than that, affiliate marketing has changed dramatically in the past decade. What once worked online, no longer does.
If you want to learn the new way to make high income online selling high ticket affiliate programs please have a look at this:
The New Way To Build A Profitable Business Online Even If You Have No Products, Zero Technical Experience, And Hate Selling
We hate SPAM too. We will never sell, share or rent your email address to anyone