Sqribble Review 2023
Updated: January 26, 2023 by Bill Burniece
Sqribble allows you to create beautiful eBooks, reports & other content in minutes without having to write or type a word of it yourself.
In this Sqribble review, I’ll take an in-depth look at the features this eBook maker offers so you can decide if it is the right fit for you.
Before we get started, let me tell you that this Sqribble review is based on my personal experience using the product since I purchased it and use it myself – frequently.
What Is Sqribble & How Does It Work?
Sqribble is a new cloud-based tool that allows you to create eBooks, reports, whitepapers and other digital content quickly and easily.
And when I say quickly and easily I really meant it.
In fact, you can create beautiful eBooks in minutes without even having to write a word of it.
I know how easy it is because I purchased a copy of Sqribble myself and use it often. In fact, in this review I’ll show you inside the dashboard so you know what you get.
Using Sqribble, you can make professional looking eBooks, based on templates inside the tool, with just a few simple clicks, saving you both time and money.
Unlike other eBook creators I’ve reviewed over the years, Sqribble immediately caught my attention because it has some really cool features that I haven’t seen anywhere else and next-level automation as well.
Why Sqribble Is So Cool (Short Version)
If you’re in a hurry and don’t have time to read my entire detailed review below, let me give you the quick version.
- If you want to create professional looking eBooks and other digital content to sell, drive leads or give away – but hate doing all of the work involved… you need Sqribble
- If you hate writing but want to create beautiful eBooks… you need Sqribble. Sqribble automatically fills your eBook with professionally written content from several sources
- If you don’t like formatting eBooks using clunky software tools… you need Sqribble
- If you like using drag-and-drop-easy tools… you need Sqribble
Table of Contents
- Sqribble Review 2023
- What Is Sqribble & How Does It Work?
- Why Sqribble Is So Cool (Short Version)
- Why You Need eBooks
- Key Features:
- 1. Creates eBooks On Demand
- 2. Commercial License
- 3. 50 Hot Templates
- 4. No Experience Needed
- 5. 300 Style Layouts
- 6. Auto Content Writer
- 7. Agency Website
- 8. Unlimited Pages
- 9. Sell To Clients
- 10. 15 Niche Categories
- The Sqribble Video Training Modules:
- Sqribble eBook Software Features
- Automatic Content Creation:
- Gorgeous eCover Maker:
- The Ability To Create Flipbooks:
- Why Does This Stuff Matter?
- What Else Does Sqribble Do?
- Who Is Sqribble Best For?
- Sqribble Review Conclusion & Verdict:
- Sqribble Pros:
- Sqribble Cons:
- Other Opinions
- Recap: Everything You Get With Sqribble eBook Software:
- 1. All-In-One Sqribble Software
- 2. 50 Unique Ebook Templates
- 3. 15 Very Hot Niche Categories
- 4. Automatic Content Engine
- 5. Automatic Table Of Contents
- 6. Automatic Headers & Footers
- 7. Automatic Page Numbering
- 8. Drag And Drop Design
- 9. Add Unlimited Pages
- 10. Add Your Own Media
- 11. Fully Customizable Ebooks
- 12. 300+ Google Fonts
- 13. 1000+ Stock Library
- 14. Sell Designs For Profit
- 15. Client Mgt. Dashboard
- 16. 1-Click Feedback Engine
- 17. FREE Commercial License
- 18. FREE Agency Website
- Why You Need Sqribble If You Are A Digital Marketer
- Sqribble eBook Video Review
Why You Need eBooks
It’s been more than a decade since eBooks and lead magnets emerged as the go-to technique for generating targeted leads.
But it seems like after all these years many marketers still haven’t gotten the memo. Or if they have, maybe they figure the days of leveraging eBooks for profits is over.
The eBooks industry is still growing in leaps and bounds, and if you’re not using eBooks you are leaving a giant pile of money on the table.
These numbers will prove my point…
The eBook Revenue stats by Statista display that the sales of eBooks are increasing each year and are expected to reach the $16 million mark by 2027.
It’s clear that Ebooks still represent a huge opportunity.
If you are worried about who exactly is going to read your eBooks after putting your time and effort into them, let’s look at one more statistic provided by Statista.
They estimate that number of eBook readers will exceed 1,313 million by the year 2025.
If you are a digital marketer and you’re not using eBooks in your business now, you are really missing out on one of the most powerful tools to bring in more leads and sales.
eBooks are the perfect lead-bait for bringing new subscribers and potential customers into your email list, sales funnels and pipelines.
You can also use eBooks for case studies, tutorials and bonuses.
Or you can just sell them as stand-alone products.
eBooks can be reproduced in unlimited quantities and are free to deliver in seconds.
eBooks are used by the top digital marketers in the world. If they’re profitable to them, they’ll work for you too.
1. Creates eBooks On Demand
2. Commercial License
3. 50 Hot Templates
4. No Experience Needed
5. 300 Style Layouts
6. Auto Content Writer
7. Agency Website
8. Unlimited Pages
9. Sell To Clients
10. 15 Niche Categories
The Sqribble Video Training Modules:
If you’re into learning via video tutorials, like I am, that’s what you’ll find in your new Sqribble dashboard.
You’ll get tutorials on getting started, how to make killer eBook covers and using the numerous templates.
You’ll also get a two-part masterclass to really dial in your eBook making skills. It’s all in here.
Sqribble eBook Software Features
Here’s a look at a few features inside Sqribble that kind of blew me away:
Automatic Content Creation:
This is pretty amazing. You can actually use Sqribble to complete your book for you with expert content meaning that you don’t have to write a single word. Yes, my jaw dropped too realizing the time you can save with just this one feature.
The way it works is that you can pull content from any URL, paste it directly, extract from a Word doc or from their own library of niche articles.
This alone is a complete content-creation game changer.
You don’t have time to write? Don’t want to pay for a ghostwriter?
This is your answer.
Gorgeous eCover Maker:
I’ve seen other eBook tools that will save you time but most only gave you the option of some cheesy eCovers for your books.
Most people do judge and eBook by its cover. Sqribble eCovers are seriously impressive and will thus improve your download conversions.
In fact they fit in well when compared to the kind of eCovers you find on Kindle or Amazon.
These covers will make you look like a serious professional who commands both trust and authority.
The Ability To Create Flipbooks:
This is super cool too. You can turn your “flat” books into interactive flipbooks.
This makes your digital book look and feel much more like a real book with pages that turn (animated like a real book page turning) and make the book look like something you can reach out and grab.
If this seems hard to picture go check out the demo. Cool stuff indeed.
Why Does This Stuff Matter?
Digital content is all about standing out and grabbing peoples attention.
If your readers enjoy the experience of reading your eBook (“flipping” the pages) they’re more likely to get value from your content and keep reading until the end where your pitch or call to action is.
Oh, you can also embed these flip books onto your website with a simple piece of code that Sqribble provides once you publish your book.
What Else Does Sqribble Do?
Sqribble is a versatile tool that gives you all of the features you’ll find useful including:
- Automatic table of contents
- Automatic headers and footers
- Automatic pagination
- Drag and drop design
- Add or delete pages
- Add your own media
- 300+ Google Fonts
- 50 eBook templates (covering 15 different niches)
- 10 different eBook themes (1 click changes color scheme of book)
- Import content from a URL
- Manually add content
And that’s just the stuff I saw inside the dashboard. I’m still playing around with it myself.
Who Is Sqribble Best For?
Sqribble is most suited for:
- Independent internet marketers and digital entrepreneurs
- Small marketing agencies
- Plus small business owners who want to create lead magnets, publish Kindle books, create and sell eBooks and/or publish whitepapers
If you’re looking to create an additional income stream you’ll be pleased to know that the Sqribble ebook software creator also includes a commercial agency license to use for client work or offering eBook creation services – giving you the ability to create unlimited eBooks which you can sell for 100% of the profits you generate.
They also give you a ready-built agency website with a pre-filled portfolio that you can upload to any domain for instant authority. You can use this immediately to attract new potential clients for your work.
Last, but not least, you’ll also get a built-in “Client feedback tool” to collaborate with clients on eBook projects more easily. (This is a great idea that I really like).
Sqribble Review Conclusion & Verdict:
There have been plenty of eBook creator tools in the past, but I haven’t seen any that make the entire process as smooth and seamless as Sqribble.
Because they properly beta-tested this, it’s surprisingly glitch free (most low-priced tools like this are buggy as hell) and it’s packed with some really cool features.
- The themes and templates are very professional looking and the layouts are slick
- The fact that you can automatically add content makes this an enormous time saver
- There are no ongoing payments
- The icing on the cake is the commercial license which is included. Normally vendors charge extra for this, so it’s a huge value added bonus.
- The additional provided done-for-you agency website is just overkill, but awesome for you
- It makes ecovers so you don’t need a separate app like my ecover maker
Who Created Sqribble?
Sqribble was developed by Adeel Chowdhry, who is a well-known internet entrepreneur and best seller, with over ten years of experience.
He’s previously created worldwide hits such as Pixel Studio FX which sold tens of thousands of units all around the world. His latest product is a next-generation presentation creator called Prezentar. It’s brilliant.
He’s known for creating high quality professional solutions and I expected (and received) no less from Sqribble.
Nothing in the world is perfect. But Sqribble is pretty close since there are very few glitches in the software.
One minor annoyance is that if you want to create a 3D cover or use the amazing FlipBook feature you need to pay a few extra bucks. Not the end of the world since upsells are a part of digital marketing.
And if you do decide to use other people’s content, you need to include attribution – which you have to do anyway to avoid getting in trouble.
Other than that, it’s all good.
Sqribble’s a winner.
If you’re planning to create eBooks, reports or Kindle books in the near future, you owe it to yourself — and your sanity — to pick this up as it’s a tool that you’ll definitely need in your business.
Sqribble is rated a 4.7/5 stars on Trustpilot out of 167 reviews as of this writing.
- Before purchasing sqribble, my e-book creation experience with other tools was clumsy. I had difficulty positioning elements, needless to say the templates were archaic and unattractive. I always had to upload my own photos. One beautiful feature i love about sqribble is the ability to send finished copies to clients for perusal and also to be able to make corrections. I love sqribble.
- I like Sqribble. So easy to work with, beautiful templates and so many extras.
I have worked for years with Sqribble and it is so easy and self explaining.
I fully recommend Sqribble for everyone who want to create a beautiful ebook. It is really the right choice!
Recap: Everything You Get With Sqribble eBook Software:
1. All-In-One Sqribble Software
2. 50 Unique Ebook Templates
3. 15 Very Hot Niche Categories
4. Automatic Content Engine
5. Automatic Table Of Contents
7. Automatic Page Numbering
8. Drag And Drop Design
9. Add Unlimited Pages
10. Add Your Own Media
11. Fully Customizable Ebooks
12. 300+ Google Fonts
13. 1000+ Stock Library
14. Sell Designs For Profit
15. Client Mgt. Dashboard
16. 1-Click Feedback Engine
17. FREE Commercial License
18. FREE Agency Website
Why You Need Sqribble If You Are A Digital Marketer
eBooks and PDFs have been hot items online since the internet was born.
We’re talking over 25 years now.
They have been used and called by various names, such as lead magnets, guides, whitepapers and reports.
However, one thing is certain, they’re not going anywhere yet. They still yield the highest return possible since they can be delivered digitally.
They have such a broad mass appeal because you can use them in numerous ways by all types of people in any industry.
Compared to making time-consuming tech-heavy videos, eBooks are the easiest way to build an email list or create an info product to sell for profits, in any niche online.
From weight loss, personal development, DIY, finance, sports, business and more. You can even become an instant author by creating an eBook for Amazon Kindle.
Thanks to Sqribble, you’ll now be able to generate high quality eBooks with automatic content to attract leads, clients and sales – all with a push of a few buttons in minutes.
This Sqribble automated ebook software creator is a huge time saver and profit maker.
This is one of the best investments in your online business you’ll ever make. Click the button below and get started now:
Sqribble eBook Video Review
The truth is that in affiliate marketing it takes the same amount of time & energy to promote a product or service that pays you $500.00 than it does to promote a product that only pays you $29.00. Doesn’t it make sense to get paid more money for doing the same amount of work? Let me teach you how to sell high ticket products and services for high paying commissions.
If you have any questions please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org