What Are The Highest Paying Affiliate Programs 2019?
If you are looking for affiliate programs that pay the highest commissions I have you covered. After all, that’s what this website is all about.
The Beauty Of Promoting High Paying Affiliate Offers
There is a common misconception that selling big ticket products and services is more difficult than selling low ticket items online. This is false. It takes the same amount of work and effort to market the small ticket goods as it does the expensive ones. And in many cases there’s actually less competition selling big ticket products and services because of this misconception.
More than that, affluent buyers have more money than ever right now. And they’ve become very comfortable buying big ticket items on the internet. It’s a perfect storm for you, as an affiliate marketer, to collect consistent big commissions online.
The key to making more money online is as simple as this: Go where the money is.
It all boils down to this: Would you rather make $30.00 on a single sale or $3,000.00? The choice is yours.
Instead of focusing on nickle and dime commissions, like most other internet marketers, you should consider the less crowded space in the high end of the marketplace. Below are some great programs to get you started.
Here are my picks for the top high paying affiliate programs for Earth year 2019:
The Best Of The Best Big Ticket Affiliate Programs:
Why Promote Affiliate Programs With High Ticket Prices?
Other than the obvious reasons, watch this short video below and my mentor Dean Holland will explain all of the reasons in detail. Just enter your email address below and you’ll be directed to the free video page where you can watch it instantly:
Free Video: The New Way To Build A Profitable Business Online Even If You Have No Products, Zero Technical Experience, And Hate Selling
We hate SPAM too. We will never sell, share or rent your email address to anyone
Pros And Cons Of Promoting The Highest Paying Affiliate Programs
The benefits of selling big ticket products and services online far outweigh the costs. But that doesn’t mean that everything in this model is perfect. Let’s look at both the pros and cons involved.
- A Larger ROI Of Your Time And Money. Selling a product online takes the same amount of effort regardless of whether or not it pays you $10 per sale or $1,000
- The Margins Allow You To Spend More On Advertising. Since the payouts are much higher, you’ll have more room to pay for advertising and still make a hefty profit.
- Less Competition. You may not believe this, but the traffic jam in affiliate marketing is on the low end, not the high end of the market. Most marketers focus on selling lower ticket items because its less work and provides instant gratification.
- You’re Selling To People Who Have Plenty Of Money To Spend. Sounds silly, but its true. If you’ve ever sold anything on the low end you know all about price objections. It’s much easier to go to a place where money flows freely and problem solving is much more important than price.
- Don’t Forget About The Backend – Where More Money Is. Most low end product creators make the majority of their money on the backend – upsells, cross-sells, enhancements and add-ons. The same is true for big ticket products. And you know if they bought a high ticket front end product, they won’t hesitate to spend more money with you later on.
- Lower Conversion Rates. It’s a little more work to find prospects that are a good fit for what you’re selling.
- Typically A Longer Sales Cycle Requiring More Expertise. Big ticket sales usually require that you have the answers to all of the important questions your customers are going to have for you. This requires you to spend the time to dig deep and really understand what the product or service does. It will also require more than a few ‘touches’ before you make the sale.
- The Possibility Of Getting Involved In A Program That Turns Sketchy. You should always do your due diligence before promoting anything online. This involves seeking out what other people are saying about the program; not just what the product creators are saying. It involves looking for real customer reviews and refund rates as well. Sometimes what appears to be a legit program turns out to be anything but. Remember the high-end business education program a few years ago called MOBE?
High Ticket Affiliate Programs Summary
We all have the same amount of hours to spend each day. Would you rather work less to earn more? Or put in more work to earn less per sale?
There are a lot of paths to making $1,000,000 per year:
- Make 50,000 sales that pay you $20 per sale
- Make 20,000 sales that pay you $50 per sale
- Make 500 sales that pay you $2,000 per sale
- Make 200 sales that pay you $5,000 per sale
Which path makes more sense to you?
Hopefully by now you realize the potential of promoting the highest paying affiliate products available and have chosen that path.
That’s great… but you need more than that. You need an actual plan to navigate your way to success.
Not just any plan because affiliate marketing has changed dramatically over the past decade. In fact, the old way of affiliate marketing doesn’t work anymore. That system is now played out. Similar to what happens in gold mining when you get to the end of the vein.
You need an Affiliate Marketers Playbook for 2019. I’m ready now to give you plan for free. It is written by my mentor Dean Holland who has taught me more about making big commissions online than I ever could have learned on my own.
All that is asked of you is to pay a couple of bucks to have it shipped to you by mail – because yes, it is a real book.