ClickFunnels Login Guide To Version 1.0 And 2.0
Updated: February 21, 2024 by Bill Burniece
After ClickFunnels 2.0 was released, there was confusion about where the login page was located since it was a different page than ClickFunnels Classic (1.0).
This page will show you both destinations to make sure you arrive at the right place.
If you’re new to ClickFunnels we’ll also get into what it is, what it does, and why you need it.
Oh, and if you are new to marketing online and don’t know where to begin, please check out my free beginners course.
ClickFunnels Login Step-By-Step
The ClickFunnels login options can be confusing so I have included step-by-step instructions below…
ClickFunnels 1.0 Login
- The ClickFunnels 1.0 login page can be reached by clicking here
- Once you land on that page simply enter your email address and password
- Then click the Login button
ClickFunnels 2.0 Login
- The ClickFunnels 2.0 login page can be reached by clicking here
- Once you click on the link you’ll notice that the login form will ask you for only your email address
- There is another link below it that asks you to ‘sign in with password’. If you have a password, simply click on that link to login with both your email and password
- If you don’t have a password simple enter your email address and click the ‘Continue’ button. A password will be sent to your the email address you signed up with. They call this the ClickFunnels Admin Magic Login Link or ClickFunnels – Magic Link Request. Weird, I know. But that is how they do it.
How To Create A ClickFunnels Account
Once you click-through you’ll land on the ClickFunnels sign-up page that looks like this:
When you land on that page, simply click on the button that says ‘Start Your Free Trial Now’
Then simply follow the prompts to enter your name, email address, and other information need to set up your free trial account.
During this 14 day trial period, you will have access to all of the ClickFunnels features.
You can cancel anytime without any risk or obligation.
If you decide to continue using ClickFunnels after the trial period, you will be able to choose a plan that best fits your needs.
What Is ClickFunnels?
But it so loaded with features that I will have to lay it all out visually below:
Convert your online visitors into happy paying customers
Create a beautiful custom website the way you want it
Turn your knowledge, passion, or experience into income
Reach and engage with your audience on a large scale
Build a membership site to generate recurring revenue
Create powerful workflows that automate your marketing
Create landing pages for your website and funnels
Create your product one time and sell it inside any funnel
Run A/B tests on your website, funnels, and email campaigns
Create A Blog
Have a blog that positions you as an expert in your market
Provide your customers with their own customer center
Get all the data you need to scale and grow your business
Easy and powerful drag-and-drop editing platform
Increase average order value to maximize your profits
Easily sell, ship, and fulfill physical product orders
Add a countdown timer to any offer to create urgency
Create and moderate a thriving community
API & Webhooks
Integrate your existing tech stack with ClickFunnels
Integrate a variety of popular tools with ClickFunnels
eCommerce store functionality is being rolled out now
The ClickFunnels dashboard is really well laid out and simple to use.
- Navigation Bar: This is where you’ll see an overview of all the tools in your account at a glance
- Plan Type: Find out which plan you are subscribed to, programs you have purchased, and awards you have earned
- Quick Links: Get to a work section of the dashboard in a single click
- FunnelFlix Training: Access the ClickFunnels training modules
- Favorite Funnels: Quickly view and access your favorite funnels
- Recent Sales Activity: Review your sales activity and transactions at a glance
- Funnel Sales: Filter your funnel sales by funnel name and time period
- Follow Up Funnels Stats: View your follow-up funnel stats including new contacts and contacts that left by day
- Events Calendar: ClickFunnels events by date
- My Affiliate Earnings: View a snapshot of your affiliate earnings by day or month
How Does ClickFunnels Work?
There are three primary reasons why digital marketers need funnels:
- To Generate Leads
- To Make Sales
- To Run Online Events Such As Webinars Or Training
Let’s take a closer look at all three:
1. Lead Generation using two different methods:
Using ClickFunnels there are two ways to generate leads:
Building a private list using basic email or messenger leads via a ‘squeeze page’ which collects your subscribers automatically
2. Sales Generation using three different methods:
The first sale-making method involves whats called a two-step “tripwire” or unboxing funnel.
This method is commonly used to sell lower priced products, sometimes even at a loss when the goal is to make money on the ‘back end’ (you’ll learn more about that powerful strategy in the training) once you land a new customer.
The second method uses a sales letter or a video sales letter (VSL) funnel. This type of funnel is the most effective for products that require a little more selling or room to present the perceived value of what you’re selling.
This funnel frequently uses 1-click upsells to generate the maximum profit per customer. ClickFunnels makes upselling simple.
The final sale method is called a launch funnel and is used to either launch a new product or service or build up excitement for one.
This funnel type works great for selling products and services on the high end because it gives you the most room to sell people on the perceived value of what you’re selling.
3. Running Online Events can be accomplished two different ways:
The first method utilizes a live webinar using 3rd party software (many to choose from) that integrates perfectly with the platform.
ClickFunnels role here is to customize the registration process, and increase conversions and sales.
Secondly, you can set up a fully-automated, on-demand webinar that is completely run on the ClickFunnels platform.
For this funnel, you take a presentation you already created, and run the event in evergreen mode where it can make you money over and over again.
One of the coolest benefits of using ClickFunnels is the seamless integration it has with your favorite software tools.
This integration gets all your software ‘talking to each other’ to turbocharge the functionality and efficiency of your business.
Here are some of the most popular ClickFunnels integrations:
ActiveCampaign: This allows you to synch your sales funnels with targeted email marketing and automation workflows
Aweber: Merge your sales funnels with A-Z email marketing solutions for increased audience engagement
Blastable: Gives you a unified platform for sales funnels and fast email outreach
ClickFunnels Classic: If you are upgrading to ClickFunnels 2.0 it will ensure a smooth transition while keeping all of the familiar features you currently use
Constant Contact: Marry your sales funnels with complete email marketing tools for consistent communication with your audience
ConvertKit: Narrow the gap between sales funnels and targeted email campaigns to optimize user engagement and sales conversions
GetResponse: Synch your sales funnels with this advanced email marketing platform
GoTo Webinar: Streamline the process of converting funnel visitors into engaged webinar participants
HubSpot: Unite the power of your sales funnels with complete inbound marketing to drive high user engagement and conversions
Keap: Amplify your sales funnel performance with advanced CRM and marketing automation tools
Klaviyo: Optimize your sales funnels with personalized email campaigns and advanced performance analytics
MailChimp: Connect your sales funnels directly with the excellent MailChimp email marketing platform
Ontraport: Marry your sales funnel capabilities with full marketing automation for an improved user experience
Pipedrive: Combine the flexibility of sales funnels with the precision of CRM-driven sales processes to boost conversions optimize workflows
Sendlane: Pair dynamic funnel design with cutting-edge email automation
Shippo: Manage your sales funnels while optimizing your shipping logistics for all of your e-commerce needs
Slack: Use custom data from your app to deliver timely and relevant marketing campaigns
WebinarFuel: Just like with Slack, use custom data from your app to power your marketing campaigns
Zapier: Unlock endless automation possibilities by connecting your sales funnels to a vast ecosystem of apps for streamlined operations and user engagement
Why Do You Need Sales Funnels?
Sales funnels are the backbone of internet marketing.
Sales funnels provide your customers with a full range of your offers and gives them a clear path to move from one end of your sales experience to the other.
The goal is to offer increased value with each step in the process to help them ultimately attain what they came to you for.
I’ve often stated that list building is the single most important element to successful internet marketing – and it is.
But even the process of list building is a simple sales funnel.
If you invest the time to become an expert in online sales funnels you will greatly increase your chances of becoming a highly successful internet marketer and master of your niche.
Fail, and you will quickly get swallowed by your competitors who already are.
The Purpose Of Your Sales Funnel Is To:
- Offer your customers more solutions to their problems
- Become the ‘go to’ person in your niche that your customers will come back to again and again
- Build and enhance your relationship with your customers – which will in turn bring trusted referrals
- Increase your customer lifetime value (CLV)
Why ClickFunnels Is Awesome
- You can create your own money-making funnels without any coding experience or technical skills
- Instead paying big bucks to wait on developers to create your funnels you can create them yourself
- Along with sales funnels you can also generate leads, make sales, one-click upsells, webinars and everything else you need to succeed onlin
- ClickFunnels is your page editor, shopping cart and membership site all in one
Speaking of the page editor, it is a simple ‘drag n drop’ editor that makes it simple for anyone to quickly and easily design pages that convert leads to sales
- Instead of using standard email autoresponders that don’t interact with your funnels, Actionetics is fully-integrated with ClickFunnels. Actionetics allows you to create virtual smart lists that send messages directly to your prospects and customers, based on the actions they take as they travel through your funnels.
Doesn’t this make more sense than hiring a team of designers that can cost literally thousands of dollars?
Anyone can use ClickFunnels because it was designed with the user in mind. The page editor is ‘drag n drop’ simple that makes it easy for anyone (even newbies and non-techies) to quickly design sales funnels that convert.
What’s New In ClickFunnels 2.0?
ClickFunnels 2.0 isn’t just a simple facelift to sell more software like so many other products.
This is a brand new platform that is loaded to the gills with cool new features and functionality.
And it’s not just features. ClickFunnels 2.0 introduces a ton of improvements over ClickFunnels Classic.
Overall, it delivers a much more user-friendly experience to help you build your sales funnels, websites, and your overall online business.
Let’s look at the new features:
- New User Interface: ClickFunnels 2.0 offers a modern and intuitive interface, making it easier to design attractive and user-friendly funnels. The platform includes a visual page editor for more flexibility in designing sales funnels, along with improved reporting and analytics for deeper insights into funnel performance
- Create Membership Sites And Courses: Users can build membership sites and sell courses, coaching programs, and digital downloads. Video hosting and optimization, along with enhanced security features, are included to ensure content is secure and accessible only to authorized users
- New Smart Themes With Visual Editor: With Smart Themes, users can create a consistent design across all funnels, ensuring branding remains uniform. The new visual editor enhances customization and control over design
- Enhanced Features For Online Businesses: ClickFunnels 2.0 is designed to be an all-in-one platform for online businesses, incorporating website and blog creation, course creation, email marketing, and CRM functionalities. This version supports selling digital and physical products with various payment options and integrates tax compliance tools
- Backpack 2.0 and Predictive Analytics: The affiliate management tool Backpack has been revamped for better tracking and management. Predictive analytics leverages machine learning to offer insights and recommendations based on funnel data
- New eCommerce And Blogging Capabilities: The platform now includes e-commerce functionality, allowing users to create online stores with customizable storefronts and global products. It also introduces a native blogging solution, optimized for SEO from the start
- Customer Center And CRM Funnels: The Customer Center allows users to access their membership content, billing information, order tracking, and related products for potential upsells. CRM funnels have been added to improve contact management and transform ClickFunnels 2.0 into a more comprehensive CRM system
In summary, ClickFunnels 2.0 brings big-time advancements in design, user experience, and functionality, making it a more powerful tool for online businesses.
While there may be a learning curve for those transitioning from the Classic version, the new features and capabilities offer potential benefits for improving sales funnel strategies and online business operations.
Deciding between ClickFunnels Classic and 2.0 depends on your business’s specific needs, goals, and the level of complexity required in your sales funnels and online presence
ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
The ClickFunnels affiliate program has paid out more than $143 million dollars since it launched.
The program has evolved and streamlined into a flat rate model of total sales that you generate.
Your 30% recurring payout will be based on all active accounts and all price tiers that sign up from your affiliate id.
Click here to become an affiliate for ClickFunnels now.
Win Your Dream Car And Let ClickFunnels Pay For It
Just get and keep 100 or more active ClickFunnels 2.0 members, and you’ll qualify for your dream car.
In addition to your commissions, ClickFunnels will reimburse you for the lease or purchase payment of your dream car.
Whatever wheel you prefer to sit behind, ClickFunnels will help you pay for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the Clickfunnels login page located?
- The ClickFunnels login page for version 1.0 is located here
- The ClickFunnels login page for version 2.0 is located here
Who is the founder of ClickFunnels?
Russell Brunson, who is a well-known and super successful digital marketer who have been involved in dozens of successful online ventures.
How much does ClickFunnels cost?
Plans are $127 per month for Basic, $157 per month for a Pro account, and $208 per month for a Funnel Hacker account.
Do I have to pay for updates?
No. Updates are done for you at no extra cost.
Are my funnels secure?
Yes. Security is a top priority at ClickFunnels so your funnels, subscribers, and members data is safe and secure.
How responsive is the ClickFunnels support team?
The customer service team is same-day responsive and knowledgeable to answer any questions or address any problems you have.
How do I cancel ClickFunnels?
Simply log in to your account and click on the Cancel My Account button.
Table of Contents
- ClickFunnels Login Guide To Version 1.0 And 2.0
- ClickFunnels Login At A Glance
- ClickFunnels Login Step-By-Step
- ClickFunnels 1.0 Login
- ClickFunnels 2.0 Login
- How To Create A ClickFunnels Account
- What Is ClickFunnels?
- ClickFunnels Features
- Sales Funnels
- Online Courses
- Email Marketing
- Membership Sites
- Landing Pages
- Global Products
- A/B Testing
- Create A Blog
- Customer Ctr
- ClickFunnels Editor
- Smart Checkout
- Store Funnels
- Countdown Funnels
- API & Webhooks
- How To Navigate The ClickFunnels Dashboard
- How Does ClickFunnels Work?
- ClickFunnels Integrations
- Why Do You Need Sales Funnels?
- Why ClickFunnels Is Awesome
- What’s New In ClickFunnels 2.0?
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
- Frequently Asked Questions