How ClickFunnels Works
There Are Three Primary Reasons Why Internet Marketers Need Funnels:
- To Generate Leads
- To Make Sales
- To Run Online Events Such As Webinars Or Training
Doesn’t this make more sense than hiring a team of designers that can cost literally thousands of dollars? Anyone can use ClickFunnels because it was designed with the user in mind. The page editor is ‘drag n drop’ simple that makes it easy for anyone (even newbies and non-techies) to quickly design sales funnels that convert.
Give it a free test drive for 14 days and see for yourself:
One of the biggest advantages of using ClickFunnels is the infamous “share funnel” feature which allows you to very easily duplicate an entire funnel into your account from someone else’s account. Yes, you heard that right.
The share funnel feature truly makes ClickFunnels a community of like-minded entrepreneurs who are interested in your success. The share funnels used to be difficult to find but recently the ClickFunnel team has assembled them all in one place on their blog.
The value on all these share funnels is simply priceless. What’s more? These shared funnels will be constantly updated as they’re created and shared on the Facebook group and other ClickFunnels community areas.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your free trial account now and get started:
After you join ClickFunnels as an affiliate, every sale you make get you closer to earning your dream car:
And don’t forget about the Sticky Cookies:
After you make your first sale for Clickfunnels, a new technology they created will help them pay even more money…
Sticky cookies will do this for you:
- Follow Your Site Visitors Across All Of Their Tech Devices – If someone registers for a webinar at the office, or on their phone, but then watches the webinar at home – sticky cookies ensures you get full credit and get paid
- Allows You To Focus On The Front End Products – You can focus on selling any Clickfunnel product (even the free + shipping front end products) and when they purchase any of their other products in the future, sticky cookies will make sure you get paid on those too
Why Use Sales Funnels?
Sales funnels are the backbone of internet marketing.
Sales funnels provide your customers with a full range of your offers and gives them a clear path to move from one end of your sales experience to the other. The goal is to offer increased value with each step in the process to help them ultimately attain what they came to you for.
I’ve often stated that list building is the single most important element to successful internet marketing – and it is. But even the process of list building is a simple sales funnel. If you invest the time to become an expert in online sales funnels you will greatly increase your chances of becoming a highly successful internet marketer and master of your niche. Fail, and you will quickly get swallowed by your competitors who already are.
The Purpose Of Your Sales Funnel Is To:
- Offer your customers more solutions to their problems
- Become the ‘go to’ person in your niche that your customers will come back to again and again
- Build and enhance your relationship with your customers – which will in turn bring trusted referrals
- Increase your customer lifetime value (CLV)