What Is Retargeting?
Retargeting, sometimes referred to as remarketing, is a type of online advertising that helps you keep your content and sales messages in front of your website traffic after they leave your website. Retargeting has proven to be a valuable tool to help internet marketers explode their conversions.
How Does ReTargeting Work?
It works like this: first you place a small, inconspicuous piece of code on your website called a pixel. The pixel is unnoticeable to your site visitors and won’t slow down or negatively affect your site’s performance. Once a new visitor comes to your website, the code drops an anonymous browser cookie. When your cookied visitors browse the internet, the cookie will notify your retargeting provider to serve ads, ensuring that your ads only appear to people who have previously visited your site. Pretty cool.
- Rontar customers average a whopping 420% ROMI
- They partner with the largest third-party networks such as Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange and OpenX. This enables them to reach your customers’ visitors anywhere on the Internet
- Rontar’s advertisers have access to more than 80,000 websites worldwide. Rontar has its own ad network of about 500 websites and cooperates with their third-party networks via RTB protocol
- You’ll see a noticeable lift in brand awareness, thanks to the fully customizable look and feel of ad creatives they produce
- Integration takes only a few minutes with most eCommerce platforms, including Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce
The Rontar Advantage:
- A.I. & Machine Learning Algorithms
Not all visitors are the same. Rontar’s machine learning algorithms consider hundreds of different parameters to target only those visitors who are more likely to convert on your website
- ROI Control
You get to define & specify your target ROI. The advanced algorithms allow you to optimize your campaign and make sure you stay within your target ROI
- Ad Branding
You can create and configure the look and feel of your ad creatives. Upload your logo, integrate your corporate colors or entire website’s elements into the ad. This will make sure your visitors recognize your branding wherever they go on the internet
- Detailed Online Statistics
You will have a highly detailed dashboard where you can track your retargeting campaign performance. Impressions, clicks, conversions (including order ID and items), revenue and profit – all the necessary data you need at your fingertips
- Quick & Easy To Get Started
Rontar seamlessly integrates with dozens of platforms including the biggest ones – Magento and Shopify. It usually takes no more than a few minutes to start your retargeting campaign
- Your Own Dedicated Account Manager
Even though all the optimization is done automatically in the background by Rontar’s AI and machine learning algorithms, you will have a dedicated account manager who will keep an eye on your campaign performance and provide options if your ROI expectations are not met. This is big