How To Profit With Your Own Done-For-You Reseller Site
Updated: June 10, 2022
Your solution to making money online without doing any of the work:
- These websites are complete and ready to deliver to you
- The outsourcers are already in place to complete the services you sell
- All you do is choose the niche market website you want then send traffic
What Is A Reseller Site?
A reseller site is essentially a business-in-a-box ready for you to turn on to start making money online.
It’s not the same thing as a ‘resale website’ which is a platform where you sell your own goods on consignment.
A reseller site is one that you control to sell a service online to others. You don’t even have to know the first thing about the service you are selling because all of the work is done by pre-qualified professionals who are already lined up for you.
For example, if you choose a reseller website selling social media posting services, a social media expert will perform the services once you sell them. You collect the profits from each sale you make.
Table of Contents
- How To Profit With Your Own Done-For-You Reseller Site
- What Is A Reseller Site?
- How Does It Work?
- 4 Simple Steps To Get Started
- Step 1: Buy Your Reseller Site
- Step 2: Sell Your Reseller Services
- Step 3: Sell Other Related Services
- Step 4: Rinse & Repeat To Scale
- Are Reseller Sites Better Than Dropshipping Physical Products?
- Reseller Site Q&A
Reseller sites is perfect for you if you want a turnkey internet marketing solution that can make money for you right out of the gate – even if you have no previous online marketing experience.
A reseller site is a completely done-for-you website that allows you to make money by selling products and services (you decide which niche market) directly from the website.
Each one is already set up with high-quality outsourced vendors who will fulfill your orders and perform the services that you sell. You don’t even need a hosting account since we’ll host your site(s) on our high-speed servers free for life.
You act as a go-between from your website visitors to the suppliers and companies providing the products and services that they need. The products and services typically break down into two main categories:
- Physical products: In this reseller model you enter into a dropshipping agreement where you sell physical products and the supplier/producer ships them directly to your customers.
- Digital services: This reseller model focuses only on digital services such as web design, social media management, app design, virtual assistant and video production – to name a few.
How Does It Work?
- You choose which niche or vertical market you would like to sell services in
- Purchase your reseller website. It includes a domain name and free hosting for life
- All you do is send traffic to your new website. You can use paid traffic or organic traffic via SEO, email marketing, social media, etc.
- When an order is placed for your services, you contact your outsources who perform the work. The outsourcers are already vetted and in place for you
- The outsourcers do all of the work for your customer
- You pay your outsourcer for the work and collect the profits leftover
It’s that simple. You can make $1,500 – $11,000+ every month depending upon how much traffic you generate.
4 Simple Steps To Get Started
Step 1: Buy Your Reseller Site
Choose which reseller site niche you’re interested in. Your options are listed below. These websites are completed and ready to go.
Step 2: Sell Your Reseller Services
After we transfer the website to you, all you have to do is sell your services from your new website. Professionals are already lined up to deliver your services for you.
Step 3: Sell Other Related Services
Now that you have happy buyers, you can sell them other related services on the back-end of your business, such as affiliate products.
Step 4: Rinse & Repeat To Scale
Keep driving traffic for new customers and ask your current buyers for referrals to scale your business and profits. There is unlimited income potential here.
If reseller site sounds like a good fit for you please click the blue button below to get started now:
Are Reseller Sites Better Than Dropshipping Physical Products?
1. Dropshipping Physical Products Model
On the surface, dropshipping physical products can seem very appealing; so lets dig deeper.
Dropshipping solves the number one problem of selling somebody else’s physical products and that is the old model of pre-purchasing inventory, storing it and then shipping it to your buyer.
I knew scores of people pre-internet who always had their cars parked in their driveways because their garage was filled with crap they had to resell to earn their money back. This was the basic ‘Amway model’ and not only was it was a royal pain, but most people I knew ended up consuming half of their inventory because it wouldn’t sell.
Luckily the internet has solved that problem.
But the dropshipping reseller site method still has other major obstacles today:
- Dropshipping is oversaturated with competition. An oversaturated market, combined with price flexibility, creates a race to the bottom where many marketers will sell at the lowest price possible eating into everyone’s profit margins
- If that’s not bad enough, don’t forget about the shipping expenses you’re responsible for. These can add up and further cut into your thin profit margins
- Another problem is that you lose control of the customer experience. What happens if your customer orders something that is out-of-stock, or delivered broken or if shipping takes longer than expected? These become your problems because to your customer -you were the person who sold the products to them
- Finally, there is the problem caused by returned goods. You may not know this but over 30% of online purchases are returned by buyers for whatever reason. This may lead to more shipping charges (for returns) refunded commissions and poor customer reviews
2. A Reseller Sites That Markets Digital Services
A reseller site sells digital services and is the perfect alternative to dropship sites and perfectly compliments what we do in affiliate marketing. And the best part is that it has far less competition for you to deal with.
My go-to place for digital services reseller websites is resellersitepro.com
- This website belongs to me so I personally stand behind each of these reseller websites to make sure you make money with them and learn how to scale your income with them
- You don’t need any experience or tech skills to run a this business
- Your business comes dedicated suppliers that do the service work for you and even comes with back-up suppliers
- The profit margins are huge and as mentioned above, unavailable outside of the Digital Services space
- The business has unlimited growth potential meaning it is easy to scale up to increase your income without a lot more time being spent
- You’ll have six different hot markets to choose from.
Reseller Site Q&A1. Do I need my own hosting account for my new reseller site?
No. We will host your website on our server free of charge with no ongoing expenses to you, ever.
We use high-performance servers that will ensure your websites run fast. You will have full cpanel access and control of your website on our servers.
If you have your own hosting that is OK too since we can migrate the site to your hosting free of charge.
2. Do I need a new domain different from the sample sites you showed me?
Yes. We will show you how to get one.
If you have your own domain, that’s OK too. We will set the site up on your domain and point it to our hosting account.
3. Does my new reseller site come with an email account or instant chat?
Yes. And it won’t cost you anything, ever. We use an instant chat and ticketed messenger service called tawk.to.
This is a neat tool that will allow your site visitors to enter their email to initiate a chat with you even if you are not online. All tickets are sent via tawk.to and will never get stuck in spam filters of webmail providers meaning you will never lose the dialog with the prospective and existing customers this way.
4. Do I need a PayPal Account?
Yes. You will need a PayPal account. A standard PayPal account is fine. You don’t need a business PayPal account. We use Paypal to send you proceeds of your website sales.
Paypal is the only gateway we use on our sites. This is the most trusted payment gateway worldwide and customers feel most comfortable when checking out via PayPal. Your customers do not need a Paypal account to complete a payment to you. Paypal accepts all major credit cards from your customers even if they do not have an account.
5. What platform is the site built on?
WordPress. All of our websites are built in WordPress using the high-performance Divi Theme which is the same theme the website you are on is using. Divi delivers awesome performance and all sites are optimized for mobile devices.
6. Can I make changes to my site?
Yes. Since the sites are built in WordPress you can make changes quickly and easily. We recommend leaving your site as is so your are fully focused on marketing to drive traffic rather than making cosmetic changes. But if you want to make changes… go for it.
7. Do you offer marketing assistance to help me get started?
Yes. We provide valuable social media marketing materials which were as put together incorporating the most popular and proven methods of driving traffic.
Most of the marketing methods on the plan are free methods so there is not need to have an advertising budget unless you want to outsource the marketing, which some customers do. I would follow the marketing materials and try what suits you in terms of social media marketing first, then you should do well.
You can also use the free marketing tools and training you’ll find on this website.
8. How do I measure traffic on my reseller site?
Tawk.to is a great way to see your live traffic which will give you the ability to communicate with them as they browse your website. Tawk.to also provides your total traffic numbers and provides 24/7 support.
You can also use your own analytics services to track your numbers.
9. Who are the suppliers on the Digital Services Reseller Sites?
Full supplier details will be given upon handover. This is sensitive and valuable info that we can only provide you if you buy one of our sites.
All suppliers are fully verified and vetted, have excellent reputations and feedback for the services they perform. And they all provide the specific services full time 24/7.
10. Are there any additional charges after the initial purchase?
No. We used to charge extra for an SSL certificate for your new website but now we cover that for you too. Plus, remember that your hosting is free for life.
Do you any other questions?
Please email me, Bill Burniece, at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat me up on Skype: bill.burniece
You might also like: Best SEO reseller programs