What Is Online Arbitrage?
In economics and finance, arbitrage is the practice of taking advantage of a price difference between two or more markets: striking a combination of matching deals that capitalize upon the imbalance, the profit being the difference between the market prices.
Online arbitrage, also called digital arbitrage, is a marketing strategy that takes advantage of the different prices of online ads – specifically the ads that you commonly see on the internet like these:
If you spend any time visiting popular websites like Yahoo, CNN, Newsweek, Time or ESPN you’ve no doubt seen cheesy little ads like these.
They are silly and often annoying but you have to admit that they grab your attention, don’t they? The typical format contains a little interesting picture and/or crazy headlines crafted to make it “look” like a genuine news article.
If you’re a marketer like me, you probably also noticed the fine print that says these are “sponsored” links. But studies have shown that most people don’t even notice that or could care a less.
Another thing that you may have noticed is that these ads are ALL over the web. I mean like, almost EVERYWHERE.
- So what are those ads called?
- And WHY are they everywhere right now?
Those ads are called native advertising and the are called that because they’re designed to blend in with the natural content of the website they’re on.
They’re everywhere because they work. And by work, I mean people click them like crazy, and millions upon millions of dollars are being generated from these ads every day.
So why am I telling you all of this?
Because native ads are one of the biggest growth areas for traffic acquisition on the internet today. Most of the big name publishers are using Native ads for monetization. And I’m talking about literally thousands of big name publishers like the ones I just mentioned.
With native ads, you can have your own little ad listed and recommended by a traffic behemoth like CNN in just a few days. Using the arbitrage method, you can use these ads to acquire insanely cheap traffic from websites like these:
The Online Arbitrage End-Game
Ok, so very cheap traffic from huge publisher websites.
Where Do I Send This Cheap Traffic?
Simple websites that are easy to set up because they have very little content. In fact, they contain primarily more ads that pay you each and every day.
The Arbitrage Game Plan
This guide, called ArbiCash will teach you the entire system from start to finish.
The ArbiCash System will show you how to create an endless income stream using this method. It’s an ebook that contains 62 pages packed full of step by step content showing you exactly how to use the ArbiCash System for yourself and start cashing in with Native advertising arbitrage.
And for a very limited time you’ll also get PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS so you can get paid to teach others this method.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- The basics of native advertising
- How to set up a simple website that anyone can create
- How to drive massive page views from a single visitor
- The best ad placement for maximum earnings
- Which themes and plugins are needed for an ArbiCash site and where to find them
- Where to find winning content ideas based on real performance data
- The most effective sources for article and gallery topics
- How to create the best article titles
- How to create galleries like you see on so many sites, and where to get the content for them
- A sample gallery article that you can actually import into your site and use as a template
- How to cash in with affiliate articles
- How to get maximum click through on your ads
- The settings you need to know to create a profitable campaign
- The best devices and geographic areas to target
- How to get your ad campaigns accepted by the reviewers
- How to get traffic accounts approved
- How to track your campaign traffic
- How to create 10 different ad variations in 10 minutes
- How to see exactly where your ads are being shown
- 3 ways to scale up your arbitrage business
- The biggest risks and how to avoid them
- 8 ways to optimize profitability
- How to track your profits and campaign performance