Your 2021 Lifeline To Lifetime Online Income
From The Desk Of Bill Burniece
Denver, Colorado USA
It’s been a long time since I joined Chris Record’s Lifepreneur Program as a founding member in early 2018.
Honestly, there were long periods of time where I doubted this ambitious project would ever actually see the light of day.
But as all of us navigate through the uncharted waters of a modern global pandemic called Coronavirus, I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.
And Lifepreneur could not come at a better time for literally millions of people who are either out of work, furloughed, scared and frustrated about their future.
When you learn more about what Lifepreneur is, you’ll be glad you didn’t miss your chance to get in early.
LifePreneur Review Part 1: What Is LifePreneur?
Lifepreneur is the long-awaited legacy project founded by online serial-entrepreneur Chris Record.
Lifepreneur Vision: The short definition of Lifepreneur is that its the worlds first social network specifically for entrepreneurs.
But it’s also an affiliate program that you can earn from, as well as learn from.
What Lifepreneur IS NOT: It is NOT a multi-level marketing model. I despise MLM models and never promote them on this website or anywhere else.
As a member, you will have the opportunity to introduce others into the program and be paid handsomely for it, but introducing others into the program is NOT required. And there is no downline crap either.
I’ll get into the nuts and bolts that make up Lifepreneur a little further down the page. What you need to know about it right now is that it includes an affiliate program that pays your recurring commissions that will allow you to earn while your learn.
Lifepreneur stands for Lifesyle Entrepreneur.
Lifepreneur is not just about becoming a successful digital marketer, but finding balance as well which will allow you to lead a higher quality of life. The two core quadrants (lifestyle and entrepreneur) are carefully assembled into a life-changing course.
LifePreneur Review Part 2: How Does It Work?
Lifepreneur Free Affiliate:
- You can start as a free member and affiliate without even needing to extract your credit card top do so
- As a free Lifepreneur affiliate you will earn a whopping 40% commissions on all LifePreneur products
- As an affiliate you will also earn $50 per month in recurring commissions for every member you refer who upgrades to a Pro Account
- When you upgrade to a Pro Account yourself, you will be moved up the ladder to Gold Affiliate status – which unlocks additional commissions if your referral upgrades to an annual membership
- You will also be able to make money on platforms outside of LP in the marketplace
- You’ll get your own social profile, custom username and access to the community
- Hardcoded leads for life of any member referred by you
Lifepreneur Pro Affiliate:
- The Lifepreneur Pro Affiliate account is $99 per month
- Your affiliate commissions will increase to 50% per subscription
- Plus you’ll now be able to be paid on Annual Memberships and Marketplace offers
- You will have access to the masterclasses in all topics
- Once you have at least 50 referred active Lifepreneur Pro members you qualify as a Super Affiliate and will recieve a nice $1000 one-time cash bonus as a reward.
- To keep your Super Affiliate status you’ll need to have 100 overall active members
- You’ll get everything you get as a Pro Affiliate plus a Super Affiliate badge and a shout out to the community
- Recruit 100+ Lifepreneur Pro referrals and things get way crazy since you’ll now become a Master Affiliate
- Earn a nice $4000 one-time cash bonus
- More importantly, you will become the default affiliate for your entire organization
- To keep your Master Affiliate status you’ll need to have 100 overall active members
- Help one direct referral become a Master Affiliate and you unlock Diamond status
- Earn a one-time cash bonus of $20,000
- Get everything you get as a Master Affiliate
- Inclusion into the exclusive Diamond Club
Below you can have a quick look at the Lifepreneur member dashboard. I apologize for the poor quality of the image but its the best I have right now:
Who Is Chris Record?
Chris currently lives in scorching hot Las Vegas which is fitting because everything online he gets involved in goes big league. Chris has helped tens of thousands of people to start their own online business, and has a true passion for helping everyone succeed.
He certainly wasn’t born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Far from it.
He is a high school dropout that had to figure out how to be successful on his own.
Life = Time. Style = Money
Build. Grow. Scale. & Multiply
LifePreneur Goes Live 11/11/2020