LeadDyno Review 2023
Updated: January 15, 2023 by Bill Burniece
LeadDyno allows companies of all sizes to quickly create an affiliate program from scratch.
LeadDyno offers new customers a risk-free 30 day free trial so you can take your time to decide if their service is the right one for you.
You can cancel you free trial any time and for any reason.
LeadDyno’s customer service representatives will help you launch your affiliate program and get the most leverage from your trial period.
In this LeadDyno review, I’ll take an in-depth look at the features, benefits, pros and cons of this affiliate platform and present them to you, so you can decide if it’s a good choice for your business.
Who Is LeadDyno?
LeadDyno is an industry-leading affiliate program management and tracking platform.
Here is an overview of key numbers and stats about LeadDyno:
- 262,000,000. Number of referrals tracked
- $234,000,000+ Affiliate sales in 2021
- 2014. The year LeadDyno started
- 24. Different integrations and counting
- 1 minute 19 seconds. Average customer service email response time
Table of Contents
- LeadDyno Review 2023
- Who Is LeadDyno?
- How Does LeadDyno Work?
- Get Started With LeadDyno Now:
- 7 Reasons Why Your Company Needs An Affiliate Program
- LeadDyno Apps And Integrations
- 6 LeadDyno Features
- LeadDyno Pros And Cons
- The LeadDyno Affiliate Program
- How To Join The LeadDyno Affiliate Program
How Does LeadDyno Work?
This quick 3 minute video below will give you a simple tour of how LeadDyno works:
Get Started With LeadDyno Now:
1. Start your 30 day free trial
LeadDyno offers a risk-free 30 day free trial. Simply follow these three steps below to get started:
- Click here now. You’ll land on the LeadDyno home page
- On the home page simply click on the blue button that says Try Free For 30 Days
- Then complete the short sign-up form
You’re all done. From here, LeadDyno will walk you through the set-up process.
7 Reasons Why Your Company Needs An Affiliate Program
- Affiliate Programs Are Very Profitable. Affiliate programs represent one of the most cost-effective methods to bring in additional sales and revenue. It’s like having your own virtual sales force without the costly benefits associated with having one. You only pay your affiliate marketers after they make a sale. They incur all of the advertising and promotional costs.
- A Sizeable New Income Stream. If you are not using the affiliate marketing model to generate new sales, you’re leaving a large amount of revenue on the table. An affiliate program allows you to tap into an unlimited new income stream through sources of traffic and revenue that you are currently not taking advantage of.
- Low Risk. As I mentioned above, you only pay your affiliates after they get you paid first by making a sale. The math involved makes this almost impossible to lose money.
- Increased Brand Awareness. Not only can affiliates drive new sales and revenue for you, but they’ll also boost your brand awareness using channels that you are not using now. It’s basically vaulable free publicity,
- Your Competitors Are Using Them. I can almost assure you that some of your competitors are using affiliate marketing to steal your market share. Fight back and start clawing back this lost business.
- Super Valuable SEO Benefits. Most of your affiliates will send you sales by linking your website from their websites, social media properties, and blogs. These backlinks greatly boost your domain rating and organic traffic.
- Massive Growth Potential. Affiliate marketing is on its way to a $1 trillion dollar business. Think about that figure. Don’t you want your piece?
LeadDyno Apps And Integrations
- Shopify: Set up, launch, then grow and scale your Shopify affiliate program
- HubSpot: Allows you to automatically send leads directly from your affiliate program to Hubspot
- Stripe: If you accept payments by Stripe this integration will easily track your sales
- BigCommerce: Allows you to set up, launch, and grow your BigCommerce affiliate program
- Clickfunnels: Track your visitors, leads, and sales directly from your Clickfunnels pages
- Mailchimp: Automatically send leads and affiliates to Mailchimp
- WordPress: Use LeadDyno’s WordPress affiliate plugin to integrate with WP and WooCommerce
- Squarespace: Set up and create an affiliate program on Squarespace
- Cratejoy: Setup your Cratejoy affiliate program to launch and grow your referral program for your subscription services
- Ecwid: Set up, launch, grow, then scale your Ecwid affiliate program
- Paypal: Setup your own Paypal affiliate program or send mass affiliate payments via PayPal
- AWeber: Automatically add new leads or affiliates directly to your AWeber mailing lists
- Chargify: Track your leads and affiliate compensation for purchases made via Chargify
- Recurly: Integrate Recurly purchases and subscriptions for automated tracking
- Chargebee: Simple integration with your subscription or recurring billing based business on Chargebee
- Klaviyo: This app allows you to upload leads and affiliates to your Klaviyo account
- Recharge: Integrate with the Recharge subscription management platform on Shopify
- Keap: Tracking your visitors, leads, sales, and affiliate commissions in your Infusionsoft store by Keap
- Slack: Send notifications of LeadDyno events (visits, leads, purchases) to your slack channel
- Coinbase: If you prefer to pay your affiliates with cryptocurrencies you can use this Coinbase integration.
- Zoho: Upload leads and affiliates to Zoho CRM with this integration
- Lightspeed: Automatically track visitors, leads, and purchases using Lightspeed
- Zapier: Automatically upload your leads or affiliates between platforms using Zapier
- JotForm: Create affiliate signups forms that sync directly to your LeadDyno account
- WooCommerce: Track purchases and provide coupon codes using the popular WooCommerce platform
6 LeadDyno Features
1. Easy One-Click Integrations
LeadDyno integrates with over 25 platforms, including e-commerce, marketing, CRM, payment processor applications, and more.
Most of these integrations are just one-click-simple installs.
They start tracking clicks, leads, and sales instantly.
2. Customize Your Affiliate Portal
Configure your portal to match your branding. Your affiliates will recognize your branded affiliate portal when they visit it.
In a few easy steps, you can add your logo, your color scheme, and some welcome text to your custom affiliate program landing page.
You can also upload marketing materials and creatives for your affiliates to use. These include promotional emails, shareable content, banner ads, and more from your account.
3. Create Your Marketing Campaigns
Track all your marketing efforts including coupons, referral links, email marketing, social media, and paid ads – all from one dashboard.
You can also set up unique tracking links for email marketing, social shares, Adwords, Facebook, and others.
4. Automate Your Marketing Campaigns
Automate all the functions of your marketing campaigns including inviting new affiliates and email marketing drip campaigns that engage affiliates or customers for actions you would like them to take.
You’ll also be able to send out affiliate newsletters, create trackable coupon codes, and offer short-term incentives.
5. Choose Your Payment Method And Frequency
Choose how to pay your affiliates via Paypal or cryptocurrencies via their Coinbase integration.
Plus you can bulk pay all of your affiliates in one click. You get to choose the payment interval or thresholds to trigger payouts.
6. Optimize Your Affiliate Program
View all of your analytics from a single dashboard. Your get data and up-to-date intelligence to help you understand your business. The dashboard shows you real-time click and commission tracking, plus social networks shared statistics.
LeadDyno Pros And Cons
- The 30 day free trial
- This platform is super easy to use
- There are many integrations and they are easy to set up
- It is a feature-rich platform
- No mobile app (yet)
- Some have complained about the customer service
As of this review, here are the pricing plan options for LeadDyno:
- Starter Plan: $49/month. This plan is for websites that have up to 3,000 unique visitors per month.
- Plus Plan: $129/month. This plan is for websites that have up to 15,000 unique visitors per month.
- Pro Plan: $349/month. The Pro Plan is for websites that have up to 100,000 unique visitors per month.
- Premium Plan: Price depends upon each unique application. If you’re interested in the Premium Plan just get in touch directly with the LeadDyno team.
LeadDyno is a great way to add a valuable new income stream to your business.
The 30 day trial will enable you to try it before you buy it without any risks.
The pricing package include a lot of features and benefits to help you increase your affiliate ROI.
LeadDyno is a great choice.
The LeadDyno Affiliate Program
The LeadDyno affiliate program allows digital marketers, including bloggers, reviewers, influencers, and other website publishers to make income be referring customers to the LeadDyno platform.
As an affiliate for LeadDyno, you will earn an impressive 30% commissions on all referred subscription signups.
Not only is their commission rate higher than their competitors, but their cookie duration lasts a full year which is 4x longer than the normal 90 day rate.
The Benefits Of Being A LeadDyno Affiliate:
- Enormous market potential: LeadDyno is a great solution for any company including e-commerce, SaaS, informational products, membership platforms, and more.
- Tested creatives and resources to promote with: Promoting LeadDyno gives you access to a virtual library of creative resources including links, banners, and other digital materials.
- Easy to integrate: LeadDyno can be integrated with 24 popular platforms including Stripe, WordPress, Shopify, BigCommerce, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Squarespace, Aweber, Lightspeed, and others.
LeadDyno has tracked more than 162 million referrals since 2014. That is an impressive sum.
Their clients have generated more than $234 million in affiliate sales.
How To Join The LeadDyno Affiliate Program
- Click here to land on the LeadDyno affiliate program information page
- On that page click the rectangular button that says Join Our Affiliate Program
- Then just complete the application form
If you have any questions please contact me.