Thrivecart Review 2023: Shopping Cart Pros And Cons
Updated: January 4, 2023 by Bill Burniece
In this ThriveCart review, I’ll take an in-depth look at the features this shopping cart offers so you can decide if it is the right fit for your online business.
Promoting affiliate programs is a great way to make unlimited money online.
The only problem is that you are at the mercy of the companies and people running those affiliate programs.
You are simply a promoter who has no control over the longevity of those programs.
Affiliate programs come and go.
At some point, you’re probably going to want to create your own product or service and sell it directly to others online.
Maybe you’ll also want to open that offer to affiliates to help you sell it.
But how do you set up something like that?
That’s where ThriveCart shines.
Table of Contents
- Thrivecart Review 2023: Shopping Cart Pros And Cons
- What Is ThriveCart?
- Features That Set ThriveCart Apart
- What You Can Expect As A ThriveCart Customer
- Zero Fees. Forever
- 99% Uptime Guarantee
- First Class Customer Support
- Every Device Ready
- ThriveCart Vs. SamCart
- ThriveCart Facts
- SamCart Facts
- ThriveCart Integrations
- ThriveCart Pros
- ThriveCart Cons
- ThriveCart Learn
- ThriveCart Learn+ Gives You 6 Additional Features
- How Much Does ThriveCart Cost?
- ThriveCart Review Conclusion
What Is ThriveCart?
ThiveCart is a shopping cart that allows you to sell your products and services online.
And since there is no software to hassle with, anyone can easily set it up even without experience.
Why? Because ThriveCart is cloud-based.
It allows you to sell both physical and digital products.
The best part? You can start using ThriveCart for a one-time fee. Incredible.
ThriveCart was started by entrepreneur Josh Barlett in 2016.
Since then, ThiveCart has been the go-to shopping cart for more then 212,000 smart digital marketers.
Those marketers have processed over $2 billion dollars in revenue from more than 13 million products sold.
These numbers speak for themselves.
Features That Set ThriveCart Apart
Profit Boosters: These profit booster create additional income for you
High-Converting Cart Pages: These pages allow you to easily create one-click upsell funnels, bump offers, trial offers, recurring payments and more. All this can be done during the checkout process. And its easy to set up
Embeddable Cart: You can embed your cart anywhere on your website to capture more sales
Seamless Integration: Allows you to easily integrate with the tools you already using in your business. This gives you the ability to share data with all of the other tools in your marketing stack, giving you more time to focus on actually running your business
Complete Offer Flexibility: Enables you to offer split payment options, free trials, tripwire deals, recurring sales, flexible subscriptions, and even “pay what you want” models (PWYW)
Intelligently Business Insights: Provides powerful realtime metrics and forecasting that allows you to boost your revenue and reduce your refunds. Metrics include live traffic and conversion rate info, auto lifetime value numbers, and your average daily revenue. Everything you need
Sales Tax Calculations Are Done For You: ThriveCart automatically calculates the sales tax based on your customers location, product type, and any other relevant info
Intelligent Follow-Up Systems: Allows you to follow up with shoppers who abandon their cart or are overdue on their subscriptions. The result is less churn and more revenue. This is the kind of stuff most marketers hate to do manually
What You Can Expect As A ThriveCart Customer
Zero Fees. Forever
This limited time offer means you will never pay monthly, annual, or percentage-based fees.
99% Uptime Guarantee
Experience crazy-fast loading with guaranteed uptime which means you are always selling.
First Class Customer Support
Knowlegable and professional support staff if and when you need assistance.
Every Device Ready
Your shopping carts will look great regardless of what device your customer is using.
ThriveCart Vs. SamCart
Price: One-time cost of $495 – $690
Free Trial: None
Refund Policy: 30 days
Membership Options: Yes
Upsells, Downsells, Bumps: Yes
Price: Monthly fee of $49- 399
Free Trial: 14 days.
Refund Policy: 30 days
Membership Options: Yes
Upsells, Downsells, Bumps: Yes
Thrivecart has an impressive list of integrations it supports including the most popular payment processors, membership platforms, and email marketing services.
ThriveCart also has Zapier integration.
Zapier let’s you connect ThriveCart to thousands of popular apps without any technical coding.
Here is a list of current integrations:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Digital Access Pass
- Thrive Apprentice
Email Marketing Services:
- The number one ThriveCart pro is its ease of use. I mean it is easy enough for a child to set up
- Simplicity goes for the interface too. It is easier to understand, even for beginners
- For a one-time investment, you get a crazy amount of value
- You can create upsells, cross-sells, downsells, and bump pages quickly and easily
- You have the ability to give partial refunds to your customers
- ThriveCart supports ApplePay and GooglePay, plus 16 currencies and counting
- Complete and simple control of coupon and discount options
- Multiple payment options including one-time payments, monthly subscription fees, trial offers, and other plans
ThriveCart Learn is a learning management course that is built right in to the ThriveCart platform.
This learning platform is included at no extra charge for all ThriveCart customers.
This includes unlimited access to all of the learning modules and lesson content.
When someone buys a course in ThriveCart, they are given access to ThriveCart Learn in the members area.
ThriveCart Learn+ Gives You 6 Additional Features
ThriveCart Learn + adds some additional features for a one-time upgrade charge of $195:
- Advanced Sequences: A rules engine with triggers and outcomes
- Bundles: Group courses into bundles and give access to them in one sales
- CNAME: Configure a CNAME for the platform
- Featured Content: Mark modules and lessons as featured
- Import Students: Import students from a CSV or from a tag or list in an integrated autoresponder
- Teams: Add members of your team as users in your Learn+ platform
How Much Does ThriveCart Cost?
ThriveCart has two pricing options for you:
- Standard Plan: One time price of $495
- Pro Plan: One time price of $690
Choosing the Pro Plan will give you the additional features:
- A subscription saver functionality (aka: dunning)
- And advanced affiliate center
- Advanced user management capability
- Full client usage rights
- Automatic sales tax calculation by geography and product type
- Intelligent business projections
- JV contracts that are done for you
- Custom domain name functionality
ThriveCart Review Conclusion
ThriveCart is the best option that I have found in a shopping cart platform that has all of the features you need and without the headaches of complicated software services.
The one-time fee will allow you to make your investment back in a short amount of time and continue to boost your profits.
Click the button below and take your online income to the next level.
What is ThriveCart used for?
ThriveCart is an online shopping cart creator used to sell products and services online.
Does ThriveCart take a percentage?
No. That’s one of the advantages of ThriveCart. They do not charge any fees for each transaction. It is a one-time cost platform.
How much does ThriveCart cost?
Thrivecart is a one-time fee of $495 for the standard plan or $690 for the pro version for a limited time. You only need to pay for it once for lifetime use license.
Is ThriveCart secure?
Yes. ThriveCart uses industry-leading encryption and 2-factor authentication.