What Are The Best Affiliate Programs For Beginners?
Updated: January 11, 2023 by Bill Burniece
A common question I get is ‘what are the best affiliate programs for beginners?’
Another one is ‘which niche should I choose first?’
I believe the second question is the one that needs an answered first.
Choosing the right niche is far more important than selecting the right affiliate marketing programs that fit into that niche.
If you choose the wrong niche it likely won’t matter which affiliate programs you choose because you’ll probably fail.
I know that is blunt, but it’s the cold hard truth about affiliate marketing.
Choosing your niche is that important.
The good news is that if you do choose the wrong niche right out of the gate, its not the end of the world. You’ll just need to fail fast and move on to another market niche.
For beginners, I believe its best to start by choosing a good affiliate network to promote.
Affiliate networks are great for beginners, since they list a ton of niches and verticals all in one place.
This makes it easy to determine the right niche to promote and the best affiliate programs in that niche market.
Only when you have your niche selected is it time to choose the right affiliate programs. One of the best places to start is Clickbank.
Cickbank specializes in digital downloadable information products and their platform is so robust that they’ll actually help you answer that important question‘which niche should I choose first?’
Why Clickbank Is A Great Choice For New Affiliate Marketers
- It’s free to join and you can set up your account today
- Anyone can join – even if you have no experience in affiliate marketing yet
- You can earn commissions as high as 75%
- Clickbank always pays on time
- They have hundreds of thousands of products to choose from in every niche imaginable
- Many products offer you recurring commissions month after month
- Clickbank processes all transactions for you
- They have an excellent fraud control system in place
- You can tap into upsell offers that pay you even more money
- They provide excellent support and resources including free tips and strategies on their blog
Since Clickbank specializes in downloadable information products on all topics you’re certain to find several niche-related products to choose from to get started with.
Not only that but the payout percentages on digital goods is extremely high since there is little overhead for digitally-delivered products.
ShareASale has been in business for over 20 years, exclusively as an affiliate marketing network.
Their platform is recognized for speed, efficiency, and a stellar reputation. They are really easy to work with as an affiliate.
They provide affiliate programs in a wide variety of niche markets and offer elite customer service across the board.
- It’s free to join and you can set up your account right now
- They have thousands of offers to choose from in more than 39 consumer categories
- They provide an excellent set of affiliate tools to make promoting easy
- Their customer service is easy to reach abd quick to help
- They have more than 260 new programs that launch each month so you will always have fresh offers
- ShareASale always pays on time
They have a very experienced team that is dedicated to long-term partnerships with affiliates. Most companies tell you this, but not many demonstrate their collaborative approach.
Why FlexOffers Is A Great Choice For New Affiliate Marketers
- Like the others, it is free to join and you can set up your account today
- They have more than 12,000 advertisers in different niches to choose from
- They offer some of the highest payouts in the industry
- They have a referral program that will pay you additional commissions for the production of other affiliates you refer to them. This is also called two-tier affiliate marketing
- FlexOffers has a stellar reputation for taking care of their advertisers and affiliates
It’s your business, so you can start as a beginner affiliate marketer wherever you want.
If you prefer to promote individual affiliate programs when you get started, that’s fine too.
However, I think you’ll find that the affiliate network approach to choosing the best affiliate programs for beginners is a sound strategy.
It’s free. Don’t be intimidated by getting started.
I’ll walk you through every step.
If you have any questions please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
and i agree with you i think clickbank is a very beginner friendly and everyone should start there and when get some experience can move on to another platforms
Thanks Lusekeo. Sincerely – Bill
I’m very confused about Trafficmonsoon affiliate program as I hear fans and detractors all over the Internet. You seem to have a lot of experience in this business. Would you care to let me know what you think about it?
Hi Oscar. Unfortunately I’m not familiar with the TrafficMonsoon product or program. Most programs have detractors but an overabundance of them may raise a red flag. Keep me posted if you decide to pursue it. Sincerely – Bill
I’m impressed! Quite valuable information about Best Affiliate Marketing Programs For Beginners. I have been reading through your weblog for some time and I come across it to become quite helpful. Many thanks.