Affiliate Network Rankings 2021
Wouldn’t it be nice to find a trustworthy list of the best affiliate networks in 2021 in one place?
There is no shortage of such lists online.
But how do you separate the facts from the fiction?
While some lists are backed by research and facts, others are just copies of other peoples lists. Here, we’ll cut through all of the clutter to outline the best affiliate networks based on reputation and performance.
If you’re interested in earning passive income by promoting reputable affiliate networks and programs, you’ve come to the right place.
Or, if you’re new to all of this, let’s get started with the basics…
What Is An Affiliate Network?An affiliate network acts as a channel between publishers (affiliate marketers) who sell products and services and the merchants who create those products and services offered through their affiliate program.
For merchants, affiliate networks provided often include reporting, tracking, payment and refund processing, affiliate management, and most importantly – access to a large base of publishers (affiliate marketers).
For affiliate marketers, an affiliate network provides a choice of affiliate marketing programs organized by category and popularity, a simple way to join those programs, reporting tools, analytics and payment processing.
While affiliate marketers are generally able to join affiliate networks for free, merchants usually have to pay a fee to participate in the network. Affiliate networks usually charge an initial setup fee for each merchant and often a recurring membership fee.
There are several payout methods used by affiliate networks including the two most popular models: CPS and CPA.
CPS, also referred to as PPS (Pay Per Sale), pays a set commission to the affiliate marketer who refers a lead that results in a purchase.
Affiliate marketing companies love the CPS model since they only pay a commission after they get paid first by the purchasing customer. It’s basically free marketing and advertising since the affiliate is the one who produces the lead without any up-front cost to them.
This is also why CPS payout commission percentages are so high. Incidentally, the CPS model is primarily what we focus on here on this website.
CPA affiliate marketing programs pay affiliates when a specific action is taken by the referral or lead. Common actions include clicks, impressions, form submits, sign-ups, registrations, or opt-ins.
Since Cost-Per-Action models don’t necessarily involve a direct sale (and involve more risk taking) the payout percentages are far smaller than they are in the Cost-Per-Sale model.
Table of Contents
- Affiliate Network Rankings 2021
- What Is An Affiliate Network?
- The Best Affiliate Networks in 2021
- 1. ShareASale
- 2. Fiverr
- 3. FlexOffers
- 4. Madrivo
- 5. ArabClicks
- 6. Moonrover
- 7. CannAffiliate
- 8. lemonads
- 9. Travelpayouts
- 10. Clickbank
- 11. Payolee Partners
- 12. CJ By Conversant
- 13. Amazon Associates
- 14. Rakuten Affiliate Network
- 15. CPAmatica
- 16. PALO
- 17. Pepperjam
- 18. Leadbit
- 19. CrakRevenue
- 20. Commission Factory
- 21. eBay Affiliate Network
- 22. ClickDealer
- 23. Avangate
- 24. Avantlink
- 25. AdCombo
- 26. ReviMedia
- 27. RevenueWire
- 28. Olavivo
- 29. KMA Affiliate Network
- 30. Game Revenue
- 31. MoreNiche
- Tips For Choosing The Best Affiliate Networks
- High End Product Launch Platforms
- Why Promote High End Affiliate Networks?
- How Do I Join An Affiliate Network?
- Other Frequently Asked Questions About Affiliate Networks:
The Best Affiliate Networks in 2021
Tips For Choosing The Best Affiliate Networks
The choices I’ve listed above are the affiliate networks that I’m most familiar with. Most I use today or have used in the past and still like.
What you need to do is determine which affiliate networks are best for you. Below are some elements you can use, plus any of your own, to choose the best affiliate network or networks for you.
How To Choose Which Affiliate Network To Work With
- Affiliate Network Reputation. Search for affiliate marketing forums and review sites to find out what other people are saying about the networks you’re interested in. Are they reliable? Do they always pay on time? Do they have a responsive customer service team to help you when you have questions or problems? What is their refund rate? Will you have an individual affiliate manager dedicated to your success? Do they demonstrate the leadership qualities that you expect from a business partner?
- Compare Commission Rates. Making a sale online big or small requires the same amount of work. Why settle for 30% commissions when another network will pay you 70% for a similar product? This is going to require you to do some leg work by visiting each network site and digging around their offers. This is time well spent since it will have a direct impact on your income.
- Are The Affiliate Network Offers A Good Fit For Your Audience? You need products and services that solve the problems your audience came to you for. You need to determine exactly what it is they’re looking for and provide the solution. As marketing legend Dan Kennedy once said, and I am paraphrasing here, ‘pair your bait to your critter’. Pick the right network that fills these needs.
- Are The Products, Services And Offers High Quality? Your reputation is at stake so choose your offers carefully. Your customers are counting on you to refer products that will pay them more dividends than the money they’ll part with to have them. You also don’t want to be an affiliate with an super high refund rate. It takes money off the table and loses the trust of both vendors and your customers.
- Does The Network Offer Any Add-Ons? Add-ons include up-sells, cross-sells and enhancements that your customer can opt for that will allow you to make extra commissions on each sale. Add-ons are a very common practice in affiliate marketing. Add-ons are usually presented at the time of the initial sale. These up-sells add more bells and whistles to enhance the core product. Your customers are under no obligation to buy any of these add-on items, but when they do, you get paid more.
- Does It Cost Money To Join The Affiliate Network?
It shouldn’t cost you anything to join an affiliate network. If it does, it better offer something other than just access to their affiliate marketing programs. If it doesn’t, you should look elsewhere.
- What Payment Options Do They Offer?
Find out what options you have to get paid. Also find out what the payment schedules are. How often do they pay out? Is there a minimum balance needed to trigger payment?
High End Product Launch Platforms
One of the very best ways to earn big commissions online is to promote high end product launches. But there’s definitely a fine art to its so if you’re new to affiliate marketing I would encourage you to NOT focus on promoting product launches until you know more.
The product launches I’m referring to are targeted toward other internet marketers and they attract the very best online entrepreneurs in the world. It’s extremely competitive and requires a lot of work. It helps a lot to have a sizeable list of followers that are also interested in affiliate marketing.
Why Promote High End Affiliate Networks?
Promoting anything on the internet takes relatively the same amount of time and effort. Promoting an affiliate product online that pays you $12.00 per sale takes the same amount of energy as one that pays you $1,000.00 per sale.
Where would you rather invest your time?
That’s why you should focus on promoting high ticket affiliate networks and programs.
Further, the truth is that the high end of the market is less saturated with competition than the low-end affiliate product market. Many affiliate marketers, new to the game, don’t know this and stick to the easier-to-find low paying offers.
But more than that, affiliate marketing has changed dramatically in the past decade. What once worked online, no longer does.
If you want to learn the new way to make high income online selling high ticket affiliate programs please have a look at this:
The New Way To Build A Profitable Business Online Even If You Have No Products, Zero Technical Experience, And Hate Selling
We hate SPAM too. We will never sell, share or rent your email address to anyone