TemplateMonster Affiliate Program: How to Earn $100+
Sounds good, right?
That’s the magic of TemplateMonster Affiliate Program for you.
So What Do You Do To Get Your Money?
Well, first you need to sign up for the TemplateMonster Affiliate Program. Then, you should install three to five Affiliate Tools. Starting with a showcase would be a good idea because without it you won’t be getting any income. Then you will need at least two more tools, such as:
- A WP plugin
- A banner
- A widget
- A landing page
After you’ve utilized those wonder tools, contact an Affiliate Manager to officially enroll in the program. And yeah, don’t forget to attach screenshots of you actually using the tools for a successful negotiation.
When you’re done, continue working with the tools to help advertise and promote TemplateMonster products. When your so-called “Advertising Campaign” is rolling, you’re all set.
That’s it, all you have to do now is get your money.
And don’t worry about being unlucky and not getting any sales by September 1, 2016 or your website not being popular enough. You will still get $100 on your PayPal account as an encouragement.
But you know you can get a lot more, right?
TM’s affiliates usually don’t stop there because for rerouting traffic to TemplateMonster, you get quite a chunk of every sale you make possible (anywhere ranging from 30% to 50%!). An average purchase is around $90 bucks, so you get a minimum of $27 every time.
Some affiliates are able to make thousands of extra dollars on a monthly basis, so we suggest you join in.
Let’s Talk a Little About The Tools
As a reminder, to have your account eligible for the $100 prize, 3 of those must be used on your website.
- Showcases: those are just HTML lists of our templates. They are kind of plain, so you should probably customize them a little bit to fit your website and audience.
- Banners: simple as a rock, those are the billboards of the Internet (except for the fact that people actually look at them). You might want to be smart about how you place them if you want to utilize them as efficiently as possible.
- Widgets: those are kind of like mechanical billboards – both cool-looking and deliver the message they have well. Customize them to intertwine advertisements with your own content and only display the info you wish to be displayed.
- WordPress Plugins: this one is simple, too. If you’re using WordPress, just install this plugin.
- Landing Pages: this is probably the biggest money-maker on the list. And it is, if you know how to use it. But if you don’t, you can always learn, right?
That’s everything you need to know to start working as a TemplateMonster affiliate. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our manager Tina Jameson either on Facebook, Skype (tinajameson22), or Email.