Affiliate Marketing Without A Website In 2021
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online.
And right now, the time has never been better to be making money online. The COVID-19 global pandemic has boosted online sales by 20% across the board.
The affiliate marketing model is a performance-based online marketing model that allows you to earn commissions by promoting other companies (or people’s) products and services.
When a sale is made, the product owner delivers the order to the buyer then pays you a percentage of the profits.
It’s a wonderful business model that requires very little money to get started.
If you’re new to affiliate marketing, you may be wondering which business model to use and how to get your message, and affiliate links, delivered to your target audience.
The most common method of affiliate marketing involves having your own website.
But let’s face it. Not everyone wants to deal with a website of their own.
Below, I will show you 9 different ways to make money in affilaite marketing without a website. They all take some work – but so does anything else worthwhile in life.
Below this list of nine, I’ll show you two ways to automate the entire process.
But first, let’s look at the problems with having your own affiliate website.
Table of Contents
- Affiliate Marketing Without A Website In 2021
- The Disadvantages Of Building A Website
- 9 Ways To Do Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
- 1. Social Media Channels
- 2. Email Marketing
- 3. Create A Video Channel On Sites Such As YouTube
- 4. Revenue Sharing Social Networks
- 5. Promoting Affiliate Products Directly Via Paid Advertisements
- 6. Blog Comments And Forums
- 7. Create Your Own Information Product And Promote From Other Platforms
- 8. Write Reviews Or Snippets On Classifieds Websites
- 9. Retargeting
- Lesson Summary: How To Make Money Online Without A Website
- How To Automate Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
- 1. How To Automate eCommerce Without A Website
- 2. How To Automate Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
The Disadvantages Of Building A Website
- To build a website the right way you’ll need to pay for a hosting account to park your website on
- There is a rather long learning curve to knowing how to use all of the features you need in your website builder
- You’ll need to create or buy content for your new website. And since search engines like fresh content, you’ll need to continuously add new information and update old information on your pages to get your site found on sites like Google, Bing and Yahoo
- And on the topic of search engines, you’ll need to learn at least the basics of search engine optimization (SEO) to score some valuable ‘organic’ traffic
- You’ll need to learn how to drive traffic from several different sources or pay money to buy traffic
- You’ll need to know how to find good product, services and offers to sell and split-test to maximize your conversions
The bottom line to all of these disadvantages is that it is time consuming. And since money won’t start coming in right away, its easy to get discouraged putting all of this work in with nothing to show for it.
9 Ways To Do Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
1. Social Media Channels
This option has the most choices for affiliate marketers looking to make money online without a website or blog. Social media channels include Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, Vine Camera, Ask.fm, LinkedIn, Google+, Tumblr, Flickr, Meetup, Classmates and many more.
Several of these platforms allow you to place your own affiliate links on your posts, comments, and profiles. The key to this option is to know the rules of marketing of each platform, by reading the guidelines and policies on each, then following them to avoid ticking off the other users and worse yet getting outright banned from the platforms. Remember that you don’t own your social media accounts, you’re simply a visitor.
The key to social media marketing success is posting compelling, interesting or valuable content. If you do this, your audience will be eagerly anticipating more from you. It’s OK to sell on some of these channels but focus on being contributor first and adding value to the community before asking for anything in return. And that’s where to hard work comes in.
Only the best contributors make the big affiliate marketing bucks when it comes to social media channels.
2. Email Marketing
You don’t need a website to sell products and services via email. Although having one does make it easier to collect subscribers to your list.
Regardless, if you have a list of customers, prospects and fans you can pre-sell and send them to a third party affiliate partner landing page that closes the deal for you.
If done right, email marketing will provide you with the highest return on your investment. In fact, effective email marketing should bring you $1 per month for each active subscriber on your list. Especially if you offer a ton of value up-front first, and ask for your subscribers to buy second.
The key to email marketing is the provide a valuable lead magnet that they will gladly exchange their email address for.
3. Create A Video Channel On Sites Such As YouTube
Making your own videos is simple today and if you can create instruction videos, tutorials, lessons and/or entertainment that your target audience would find valuable they will find you.
YouTube is the best platform to start with since it gets the most attention and traffic. Share videos that are relevant to the products and services you are promoting. You can then post your affiliate links on these platforms underneath your videos.
It’s important to note that, depending upon your market, you’ll likely find a lot of competitors that are trying to accomplish the same thing. That’s OK, you don’t have to be a video superstar with millions of views to make money with affiliate marketing on sites like YouTube.
Just focus on creating or sharing videos that provide actionable tips and content on your topic that are interesting, helpful and on point.
4. Revenue Sharing Social Networks
Revenue sharing social networks allow you to make money by sharing content, socializing, writing reviews, and posting videos and photos.
The revenue sharing content model started with sites like HubPages, but have grown beyond just text-based-content since then to include Daily TwoCents, Techulator, Infobarrel, Tsu, GetGems, BonzoMe, Bubblews,
RedGage Pond5, Byte and Persona Paper. These platforms are looking for new eyeballs on your site, so are happy to part with some money to get them.
This model is not without controversy since many content contributors complain about constantly changing payment models, payments lower than expected and problems with late payments.
The key is to do your due diligence and read reviews and opinions from actual users then track your results.
5. Promoting Affiliate Products Directly Via Paid Advertisements
Some Pay-Per-Click ad platforms allow you to create advertisements that land directly on affiliate marketing website offers.
The PPC landscape changes so often that I will not post which platforms offer this service since it may not be up to date when you read this.
While on the surface this income model sounds like the easiest way to make money online with the least amount of effort, that’s not necessarily true. The PPC game is extremely competitive and requires near constant testing, tracking and tweaking to make it profitable. And if you don’t know what you’re doing, this is the fastest way to bankrupt your online business.
But if you can find a winning combination of conversions and income vs expense you can make a lot of money using this method.
6. Blog Comments And Forums
This old-school method can still work but with all of the other options available is tough road to online success.
It involves simply posting comments and feedback on third-party blogs and forums and using your affiliate link in your signature. It’s far from effective and not a very good option today.
Especially because most website owners will quickly identify and delete any third party affiliate links since they can cut into their own income.
I don’t recommend you spend any time on this outdated technique.
7. Create Your Own Information Product And Promote From Other Platforms
Creating a simple ebook that offers valuable information on a topic is still a great way to make money online.
The best part of this online model, that will allow you to make money without a website, is the incredibly low overhead involved. Once the ebook is complete you can duplicate and sell it again and again without limitation. There are no printing, storage, fulfillment or delivery costs involved since the product is delivered digitally.
The key to success selling ebooks online is to choose a hot topic that people are eager to learn more about then create compelling original content that sets you apart.
You can embed your own affiliate links into the ebook and even use it to start building you own list on your topic.
There are several platforms that can help you create your ebook including Sqribble.
You can sell your ebook on platforms such as Clickbank and eBay or offer it as a gift or bonus on social media platforms or topic-related third-party sites.
If you’re lucky, and the information is very good, it could go ‘viral’ and find its way all over the web in a relatively short amount of time.
8. Write Reviews Or Snippets On Classifieds Websites
Classifieds websites allow you to sell virtually anything online. The most well known is Craigslist. But there’s also Yakaz, eBay Classifieds, StumbleHere, Loot, Geebo, Recycler, Oodle and Backpage to name a few.
Consider writing short information snippets and reviews for affiliate products and posting them with your affiliate link. But like everything else, make sure you know the rules in advance to avoid getting banned from these sites.
This isn’t the most effective ways of making money without a website, but it can work. If you’re on a bootstrapping budget, you can certainly give this a try.
The key is using as many as sites as possible to test and track where your conversions are coming from. But try not to spam these sites.
Retargeting, also known as remarketing, allows you to keep your offers in front of ‘bounced’ traffic after they leave a particular website.
This is a very effective strategy since 97% of people who visit a website for the first time, leave without making a purchase.
Most retargeting strategies involve having a website. Retargeting without a website is a little more complicated – but it can be done.
If you want to explore this option, I recommend finding a course on this topic.
Lesson Summary: How To Make Money Online Without A Website
- Use Social Media Channels
- Email Marketing
- Create Your Own Channel On A Video Site Like YouTube
- Use Revenue Sharing Sites
- Promote Directly To Offers Using Paid Advertising
- Post Comments In Forums And Blogs
- Create Your Own Information Product
- Post Content On Classified Websites
How To Automate Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
The methods described above all require a significant investment of time and effort before you can start seeing online profits.
If you would rather spend a few bucks up front to automate this process, here are two tools that can handle that job for you…
1. How To Automate eCommerce Without A Website
There is an automation app available that will build you a self-updating eCommerce site in just a few clicks.
This app, called Empire, will give you a ‘hybrid eCommerce authority store’ in under 60 seconds without hosting or domains or anything else.
This new app, called Empire, is an all-in-one eCommerce store builder that you don’t have to build yourself. Or even update.
Why Today Is The Best Time Ever To Start An eCommerce Store
Right Now, Millions Of People Are Stuck At Home And They’re Shopping Online More Than Ever…
- eCommerce as exploded by nearly 20% in 2020 (IBM)
- 36% of people now shop online weekly (that’s 28% more than 2019) – (Selligent)
- 62% of U.S. shoppers say they shop more online now than they did in 2019 (Bazaarvoice)
People are buying like never before online right now.
With the Empire app you will:
- Earn unlimited online income without a website or a hosting account
- Get free traffic-getting technology – which means no paying for ads or spending hours on SEO
- Access multiple niches and products all in one store
- Generate dual-income streams for steady income
- Have a store that automatically updates the products for you
- Generate commissions from both physical & digital products by only showing the products people are ready to buy
- Do all of this even if you have no skills or experience
Built In Traffic Tech
With Empire, you don’t have to buy traffic or waste hours on technical search engine optimization. You’ll get free traffic from social media and built-in SEO technology.
Captures Leads & Builds Your List
Empire includes built-in lead capture so you can build your email list and start building an audience that you can market to again and again – well into the future.
No Website Building
Not everyone wants to learn how to build and maintain a website. Empire will do all of the work for you – no WordPress, hosting, domain names or plugins. Ever.
Cutting Edge Designs
Every design is carefully crafted to convert your visitors into buyers and is based on what’s working for the most profitable eCommerce stores on the internet.
One Store - Multiple Income Streams
Smart Sensor Technology
Empire automatically updates your affiliate product listings to stay compliant, show current stock levels and highlight the latest deals for your buying customers.
2. How To Automate Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
There is an automation tool available that can help you get started making money with affiliate marketing today.
It’s called JackedATM and it is the world’s only automated software that lets anyone legally hack and monetize any website or viral article for multiple income streams.
It includes push-button access to free traffic from a platform of over 1 billion buyers. This is huge.
What You Don’t Need:
- You don’t need to build a website
- You do not need to make any videos
- You don’t need to create social media pages
- You do not need to create a single piece of content
- You don’t need to build an email list
- You do not need to pay any monthly or annual fees
- You don’t need to pay for any traffic
- You do not need any skills or knowledge of affiliate marketing
Here’s What Your JackedATM Account Includes:
- Custom domain name & hosting account – This will save you a bundle of money
- The cloud-based software – Instantly takeover and monetize any affiliate marketing site or online article for personal profit
- Remote access – From any device on any platform to run cash campaigns from anywhere
- Built-in monetization – Advanced layover technology lets you generate multiple revenue sources per campaign
- Choose from:
– Timed Redirect Offers: that grab attention and maximize clicks
– Content Ads: That appear naturally inside the content and convert extremely well
– Message Ads: That display beside the content in a format that’s irresistible
- Multiple income streams – Your license comes loaded with 15 JackedATM campaigns:
– 10 Fully customizable – takeover any website or content and choose your monetization methods
– 5 DFY – come with everything you need, including monetized overlays
- Unlimited customization – Choose any affiliate marketing content or site to hack
- Monetization options with your choice of affiliate offers including CPA offers, eCom products, your own products, passive ads, even list-building pages
- 5 done-for-you campaigns – These include done-for-you overlays and monetization so you can get up and running fast
- Free traffic system – Gets targeted visitors to your offers
- 1-click Facebook & Twitter social sharing
- Built-in authority from hacked affiliate viral content
Related post: Affiliate Marketing Without Selling