Adsterra Ad Network Review
Adsterra is a one of the easiest adtech advertising platforms in the industry to work with. They offer profitable solutions to both advertisers and publishers .
In this review, I’m going to focus on the publisher side since most of my audience falls into that category.
If you are a publisher who has a website or blog Adsterra can help you monetize your web properties to their full potential.
Who Is Adsterra?
Adsterra was founded in Scotland in 2013 by a group of professional affiliate marketers and webmasters.
In a very short period of time they grew into a well known and respected advertising platform with a stellar reputation.
Today they have over 18,000 publishers serving over 1 billion impressions per day.
Their network currently offers publishers a variety of high converting vertical markets and several different advertising options including Cost Per Action, Cost Per Click and Cost-Per-View.
Adsterra Vertical Markets:
- Software & Utilities
Adsterra Can Monetize Any Of Your Traffic:
- Desktop & Mobile Website Traffic: If you have a website or niche blog Adsterra has all the solutions you need
- Social & Mobile App Traffic: Adsterra partners with social & affiliate marketers who know how to monetize social media followers from Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat and other channels – using a really cool smart direct link. More on this tool below
- Domain Parking Traffic: Adsterra’s parked domain monetization has been one of their most lucrative categories over the years. With Adsterra, you can use various ad formats to stream you profits without annoying your visitors
- URL Shortener: Their URL-shortening service allows you to use different ad units combinations like in-page push ads and popunders, or classic banner ads mixed with short video pre-rolls
Ad Options For Adsterra Publishers
Adsterra advertisers run cost-effective CPC and CPM native ads campaigns that are AdBlock-resistant. With over 1 billion impressions weekly, native banners blend in web and mobile content and drive 8x higher CTR’s compared to classic display ads.
Popunder ads are displayed in a new browser window or tab and can remain hidden behind the main browser window. This makes popunder ads less intrusive to your site visitors than popup ads. The Adsterra popunder script delivers a 100% responsiveness.
Adsterra banner campaigns deliver impressive performance. Advertisers access reliable traffic sources from 18К publishers and reach conscious customers that are ready to buy. Publishers enjoy 100% fill rate and higher payouts.
Web push ads are sent by browsers. They interact with those users who have agreed to get notifications. With Adsterra, you can segment your audience and target only those users who are ready to buy (user lifetime targeting).
This format is a short video that appears before the main content. Adsterra uses your VAST/VPAID tags, or hosts your videos. Pre-rolls are great for creating visual impact: a brand video, a movie/game trailer, an immersive gambling video teasers, etc.
Social bar uses several different interesting ad types including Chat Bar, Survey Bar and Video Bar. Publishers achieve higher CPMs while advertisers reach 10-30x higher CTR’s when compared to web push ads.
Adsterra is a great option if you are looking for more flexible options than a platform like Google Adsense offers.
- Several different creative ad options for you to choose from
- Their in-house Anti-Adblock feature that will add 20% to your revenue
- Professional and responsive customer service and support for partners
- Or if you prefer not to work with a manager, automated systems are available
- Three levels of security to detect any fraud and protect your earnings
- Several payment options including Wire, Paypal, Visa/Mastercard, Paxum, Webmoney, Bitcoin, Yandex, QIWI and Capitalist
All of this ads up to a complete self-service platform to meet your online publishing earnings needs.