Best Work From Home Jobs 2020
2020 has been a year unlike any other in recent history.
This year has forced millions of workers worldwide to work at home for at least a portion of their time. Many experts predict this trend to continue in our post-pandemic world.
Why do work from home jobs make so much sense today?
- No commute: Eliminating the commute not only saves you valuable time, but also money on gasoline and every other expense tied to an automobile.
- It’s better on your mental and physical health: Avoiding the commute also reduces your stress, anxiety and overall health.
- It’s easier to be more productive and focused: Working from home means fewer interuptions and distractions that rob your productivity.
- You dictate your own schedule and workflow: The flexibility of getting your work done on your own terms leads to improved performance and happiness.
- Technology has completed the gaps for human interaction: If your job demands personal interaction, our modern technology will allow that to happen easier than ever before.
Work From Home Jobs:
1. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing involves selling other people’s products and services on the internet
It’s one of the most enjoyable work from home jobs ever conceived.
You do not need a product or service of your own to sell.
You work for yourself on your own terms and get to decide which market you work in, when you work, what you work on and all of this without a demanding boss telling you how to do things.
9 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is A Great Work From Home Job
- Affiliate marketing is one of the funnest and fastest ways to make a passive income each and every month. Whether you want to make a few hundred extra dollars a month part-time or build a million dollar online empire full-time this business model will allow you the opportunity to do it. Since affiliate marketing is easy to scale, you can start it as a simple side gig and grow it as large as you want to. There is no cap on your income.
- You don’t need any experience to get started. You can learn as you go and pick up the skills you need as you gain experience and evolve.
- The barrier to entry in the affiliate marketing game is low since it takes a surprisingly small amount of money to get started. Compared to typical bricks and mortar businesses, which cost tens of thousands of dollars, you can get your online business up and running for well under $100 per month.
- You can work from the comfort and convenience of your own home or anywhere you have internet access. If you like to travel, you can work anywhere you can find an internet connection.
- As an affiliate marketer you’re earning a commission for selling someone else’s product or service. You don’t have to do any product fulfillment, shipping, customer service, billing, or product creation. In my experience in the past as a business owner, these five tasks you avoid are the ones that create the most headaches. All you do is refer other people who purchase the products or services you are marketing and collect your commission payments.
- The playing field on the internet is still level meaning that a beginner can directly compete with, and often out-perform, large companies. You may not believe this now; but it’s true.
- Complete flexibility of when, where and what you work on. You’re in charge so you get to put your own fate into your hands. If your online niche goes south, you simply pick a new one and keep rolling.
- You have access to a worldwide marketplace and literally millions of products and services to sell. And eCommerce is up a whopping 20% this year because of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Affiliate marketing has a very bright outlook. The internet marketing industry is forecasted to grow to $7 billion dollars per year in the next five years.
Work From Home Jobs:
If you have some skills you can outsource those skills online to people who want them completed. Skills such as:
- Business Planning
- Content Writing
- Coding and Website Building
- Graphic Design
- SEO Services
- Video Animation.
There is an excellent outsourcing platform that you may have heard of before called Fiverr.
Using Fiverr is simple even if you’re new to online outsourcing. The process involves 3 simple steps:
1. Create a Gig: Sign up for free, set up your Gig, and offer your work to our global audience.
2. Complete and deliver the work: Get notified when you get an order and use our system to discuss details with customers.
3. Get paid: Get paid on time, every time. Payment is transferred to you upon order completion.
Work From Home Jobs:
3. Freelance Writer
If you are a strong writer you can make some decent income as a freelance writer online. Writers are always in demand on the internet as many news sites and bloggers outsource their content creation.
There is a really nice platform for freelance writers called the Freelance Writers Den that you can join.
As a Freelance Writers Den member, you’ll have access to over 300 hours of training modules if you need any help.
You’ll also be able to review pitch examples, templates and have access to their online community of more than 1000 writers.
You’ll likely have to join a waiting list because its so popular and they open up only twice per year. But it’s well worth the wait and sometimes they can sneak you in early.
If you are looking for writing jobs while you wait for access, I recommend using the Fiverr platform listed above.