Website Traffic Sources 2021
As we roll through year 2021 one of the hot topics in affiliate marketing is pretty much the same topic that dominates discussions every year:
Affiliate Traffic Sources
Everyone wants to know the best place to put their traffic generation efforts and money into to increase profits this year.
Smart marketers also want to know if anyone has figured out any shortcuts or hidden traffic sources that have yet to be discovered by the masses.
Today I’ll spill the beans on a little-known traffic goldmine that is currently being used by business titans such as NetFlix, YouTube and Disney.
This traffic source is truly untapped (for now) because most marketers don’t have a single clue about it.
I’ve seen three case studies that were conducted using this traffic source that focused only on building an email list of subscribers in three different markets and here are the results after just a few weeks:
- 105,695 subscribers in the guitar teaching niche
- 48,752 subscribers in the dog training niche
- 29,636 subscribers in the chess niche
You may or may not be impressed by those numbers so here’s the kicker.. These three marketers conducted the case study without knowing anything about their niche and got these results by using other peoples video content (legally).
What Is This Untapped Affiliate Marketing Traffic Source?
A Traffic Source Used By Netflix, YouTube & Disney
On the 20th of November 2018 the original TV Boss product was launched, which allows you to launch and manage your own TV channel on Roku, the world’s leading provider of on-demand TV, and get in front of the audience of 44.6 million viewers in US alone.
Since that launch there has been an industry battle brewing.
Now, Amazon Fire has emerged to compete with Roku. Amazon was late to the party, but we all know the reach, power and potential of the mighty Amazon. That’s why TV Boss has now been updated to include both players.
For TV channel owners, it means being recognized as the industry leader, easy income via TV ads, and traffic – depending on niche 3,500 to over 10,000 viewers in the first month alone with no marketing.
TV Boss Fire
How does it work?
Well TVBoss FIRE lets you launch BOTH the Roku channels and Amazon Fire TV channels, and manage the content of your TV program, and assign your videos into multiple categories. And it’s one-click easy to update your TV program on both platforms.
Amazon Fire viewers are starved of good content so it’s just like the early days of YouTube! A ‘Firestick’ is a device (made by the company Amazon) that streams media (shows, movies, and even music) from the Internet to your TV.
The devices require minimal setup and connect to the Internet the same way your PC does. Roku media streaming devices incorporate an operating system (OS) that allows users to access and manage internet streaming content.
Why This Traffic Source Is So Valuable To Affiliate Marketers
- It represents your own never-ending traffic source with over 57 million consumers, and growing, from two of the largest streaming platforms on our fine planet
- You can make ongoing income without even selling. Simply flip a switch and earn hands-free profits from advertisers that find you
- Bank large upfront & ongoing payments from companies that want their share of online streaming audiences
- Building highly-targeted lists in any niche, while selling more of your products & services to a massive market
TVBoss Fire does all of this for you WITHOUT you having to:
- Pay for any traffic or promotion
- Use social media or content marketing
- Create any of your own content
- Learn the tricky SEO, PPC or any other time-sucking, expensive tasks
- Building squeeze pages & lead magnets
- Coding or paying for outsourcers & developers
How About Training?
TV Boss Fire Guide Branding Checklist & Templates
- It doesn’t matter what niche you are in your branding has to be powerful, on target, and show you are the expert and professional they need to follow.
- This is especially true if they are watching you on TV.
- So, in this guide we’re giving you:
– Teaching Worksheet Template.
– Top Tips & Ideas Template.
– Ebook / Report Template.
– ‘How To’ Guide Template
– ‘Must Have’ Checklist Template.
These are perfect to hand off to your outsourcer to use to create cutting-edge marketing materials for you.
TV Boss Fire Guide Outsourcing Templates
- You are only one person. In order to build a business that scales you need to build a great team.
- The challenge becomes how do you hire, manage, and help that team with feedback.
- You have to become the leader in your business. It takes time.
- This is why we’re giving you powerful, easy to use outsourcing templates, so you have a starting point to start recruiting, interviewing, and building a great team.
- You’ll also be able to have templates for project specs and project listings as well.
Here are all of what’s included:
– Hiring and Management Templates
– Constructive Feedback Template
– Evaluating Applications Checklist.
– Directory of Outsourcing Sites.
– Quality Check Checklist.
– Suggested Interview Questions.
– Project Listing Templates
– Template for Graphic Work
– Template for Virtual Assisting Work
– Template for Web Development Work
– Template for Writing Work
– Project Spec Templates
– Project Specs for Writing Work
– Project Specs for Web Development Work
– Project Specs for Virtual Assisting Work
– Project Specs for Graphic Work
TV Boss Fire Guide Customer Service Templates
- We all want to be treated well when we do business with a company. Your customers are no different.
- At times it can be challenging to know what to say, and how to say it.
- This is especially true when working with virtual assistants.
- We’ve got email templates, checklist, and customer support templates as well for you.
- Customer Service Email Templates.
- Customer Service Best Practices.
- Customer Service Checklist.
- Customer Service FAQ Template.
- Customer Service Email Template.
- Customer Survey Template.
- Refund Policy Template.
Other Affiliate Marketing Traffic Sources
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Despite what many affiliate marketers think, SEO is far from dead in 2021.
My case in point is the website you’re currently on. This site gets well over 20,000-30,000 unique visitors per month from the search engines.
Please note that I don’t refer to it as ‘free’ traffic. That’s because SEO takes a lot of time and effort; and time is money. But your time invested in SEO is worth every penny in my opinion. Organic traffic is a very reliable source of traffic as long as you follow the rules (white hat optimization) and keep at it.
2. Social Media Traffic
Building social media traffic, like SEO, takes time and effort. But make no mistake about it, social media is one of the best sources of traffic to your affiliate websites and offers.
The best social media platforms to drive traffic from are:
Each of these platforms provides you plenty of opportunity to post valuable content and demonstrate your expertise in your chosen market. Use analytics to figure out which platforms your target audience hangs out on and make your content shareable.
The key to driving social media traffic is consistency. Share your content as often as possible without spamming your audience or over-delivering sales offers.
3. Paid Affiliate Traffic
Pay per click traffic delivers consistent numbers but it’s not cheap.
If you choose to utilize paid traffic you must track and test everything you do to make sure you get the most bang for your buck. Experiment on several different paid traffic platforms to see which offers you the highest return on your investment.
Pay per click has gotten very competitive over the years so it makes sense to invest some money in a paid traffic course to keep you from learning the hard way through trial and error what works and what doesn’t.
4. Native Ads
Native ads neatly blend into a websites content so they stand out less as ads and look more like regular articles or news stories. You’ve likely seen them before on CNN and other mainstream news websites.
Native ads are usually marked as ‘sponsored content’ but many site visitors don’t even notice that tag before they click the ad. The click through rates on Native Ads are generally higher than regular advertisements.
As a marketer using Native Ads, you’re usually charged by the number of impressions your ad receives using a unit of measurement referred to as CPM.