The Traffic Ivy Opportunity
A Traffic Generation Community
Traffic Ivy is something completely different. Something cool.
Traffic Ivy is a network of professional marketers (like you) that will publish your content on your choice of highly targeted sites.
Being a community of like-minded marketers, everyone in the group earns traffic points by helping out someone else.
If you need more traffic, Traffic Ivy is perfect for you if you are a:
- Newbie Marketer – You don’t even need to have a website to make this work and with the friendly support team, and a lovely community, you’re in the right place to make your startup thrive
- Affiliate Marketer – Create content, post it anywhere you like and send your affiliate link onto 10’s, 100’s or 1,000’s of sites with a single click. It’s an affiliate marketers dream come true!
- Social Media Marketer – Make any content you share go viral, have hundreds of people share your post, linking to an article or twitter comment, or anything you want to get more eyeballs to.
- Ecommerce Marketer – Got an E-Commerce store? Let Traffic Ivy members spread the word around. You can even put your product posts directly on their blogs or social feeds!
- Local Marketer – Traffic Ivy members can share your ads for any business, including local business. It’s far better (and delivers better results) than distributing pamphlets that no one even reads
- Website Owner – A website without traffic is like a car you never drive but pay for the parking anyway. You can display banners for more traffic points, or use your points for traffic to your websites
- Blogger – Using the WordPress plugin you can automate content creation and turn your blog into a viral traffic generation machine by also automating publishing of your new posts for more shares!
- Video Marketer – Our extensive network contains a lot of YouTube accounts, that you can upload YOUR videos directly to – and post whatever you’d like in their description!
- SEO Freelancer – We all know how much Google loves relevant, targeted backlinks in high value blogs… this is your ticket to as many backlinks as you choose, placing your articles on 100’s of blogs.
Need a free traffic generator?
Getting Started With Traffic Ivy Is This Easy:
- Create your new Traffic Ivy account and choose your traffic points package
- Connect your social media accounts and websites to your new account in the easy-to-use dashboard
- Create a simple campaign using the super easy step-by-step wizard
- Tell Traffic Ivy where to send your traffic using your traffic points to get your campaign started
And when your points run out?
This is where the community kicks in and allows you to collect points for sharing relevant community content on your own properties. It’s truly a win-win strategy. They’ll help you and you help them. Everyone wins.
Let’s Review Everything You’ll Get With Traffic Ivy
- Easy-To-Use Newbie Friendly Campaign Creator
This is so easy that anyone can do it. Simply log in to your account, click on ‘My Traffic Campaigns’ and go through the simple to follow campaign building process. If you’re not sure what type of content to create you”ll have access to friendly training materials showing you how the top performing members are getting the best results. Everything is easy, step-by-step and created for you to just walk in and see results fast. A great way to start.
- Real Shares That Produce Highly Targeted Traffic
You’ll get your choice of traffic points to use on actual shares in this massive network, but that’s just the beginning. You’ll be welcomed into a network of like-minded online entrepreneurs too. You can simply use your points, get your traffic and leave it at that, or you can set the system into turbo mode. Connect your own websites, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Reddit accounts and share other people’s content. Every time you share, you’ll be earning more points that you can use for even more traffic. There are no fake bots or monkey business here.
- A Major Organic Search Engine Traffic Advantage
Google is always changing their algorithm, but one thing that never changes is the more high quality, relevant backlinks you have online, the more people will be searching for your key terms. This gives you a huge competitive edge for one of the most targeted types of traffic from the massive search engines – completely free.
- Trackable Traffic
If you’re sick of software that says you’ll get floods of traffic, only to end up with merely a dribble, then this is really going to surprise you. Because not can you get as much traffic as you want, you’ll be able to see where every share has been posted and can click to go and see that post live. As your traffic is being delivered you’ll be given links to go and visit the exact page it’s been posted. There’s no more crossing your fingers and hoping it works. You’ll be able to see where every one of your points has been used.
- Blogging Benefits, Without A Blog
Don’t have a blog yet? Or maybe you don’t ever want a blog. That’s fine. You can create content or review articles inside Traffic Ivy, insert your affiliate/promo links and then publish it on the Traffic Ivy network of blogs. You can send the traffic to your own offers, use it to build your list or even your social media following.
- WordPress Plugin
If you have a blog, you’re in luck. You can really max out the benefits of the Traffic Ivy platform by uploading and activating our WordPress plugin. You’ll be able to automatically post content from the Traffic Ivy marketplace onto your blog for a constant stream of fresh niche targeted articles. Every time an article is posted, you’ll earn points that you can then use to have your articles shared by other people automate sharing of your own posts for traffic after a 5 minute setup.
- One Click Connections
You’ll be able to connect your blogs and social media accounts, then pick/choose and post content from the marketplace to get more traffic and content. There’s no fussing with messy copy paste confusion. Just click a button, approve the connection and your account is completely set up to get you a lot of traffic. Current integrations include WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Reddit. Our developers are always up for new challenges too, so if you think of another network you think would be a great addition just let us know.
- Community Driven Rating System
We are dead against spam. I use this platform myself, for my niche blogs and there’s no way I want to post rubbish on them, so to protect the integrity of the content that’s shared and the sites it’s posted to we have three valuable features: 1) Rating system, so you can review the share your received. 2) User blocking/managment, so you can prevent certain people or entire countries from sharing your content, giving you complete power of who’s sharing (or not sharing) your content. 3) Monitoring & training by real people. You’re sharing content on your valuable assets, so we’ll do what we can to encourage the best quality of everything and do more training as things arise.
- Complete Transparency
All stats are 100% transparent and updated in real time. You’ll see our how big the network is as it grows, where the best places are to share your content on, how much you can/should be spending with our internal currency (points) which is live and available to check out any time. Every share you get is not just getting you traffic, but you’ll get to see exactly where it was posted and by whom. You can see how that promotion went and if you are not happy, simply block that traffic source from promoting in the future (or just post a temporary ban).
- Featured Content
We have a section of the site dedicated to handpicked traffic campaigns that are available for you to share. We’re looking for great content, excellent quality and of course a solid track record in the system. If we choose you, you’ll get even more traffic, leads and sales. The power of this is that it’s NOT a paid feature. You can’t buy your way into have good content to be listed here… It’s all about quality, so make it great, include your affiliate links, your backlinks, website banners, or whatever it is you’re using to monetize your content and get ready for the traffic.