The VPN Industry – Waiting to Be Discovered by Affiliates
The days of proxy services and Tor have almost come to an end for various reasons, the primary of which include lack of online privacy and breach of data. This failure of proxy services and Tor created a vacuum, which was filled by something that was present even before the creation of proxy servers and Tor, but was somehow forgotten. This something was a Virtual Private Network, otherwise known as a VPN.
A VPN essentially changes your IP address by masking it, which makes it almost impossible for any hacker, government agency or advertiser to track or monitor you. Plus, a VPN also helps you bypass geo-restrictions on content so you can have all the internet freedom you need.
Seeing how beneficial a VPN is, it is not hard to predict that the present and future belong to a VPN.
How Does a VPN Work?
VPN services have servers in several different countries and cites. These services allow their clients to connect with their servers in order to change their IP address.
Benefits of changing your IP address to other locations are immense. Doing so allows people to virtually change their online locations to another city or country. These help in avoiding any online privacy and security dangers and allow users to browse the internet anonymously.
Users can change their IP addresses via a VPN which they can then use to access content which is otherwise not available in their country. Users can similarly access their remote servers even if they are in another location or country.
Premium VPN companies also allow people and companies to encrypt their online communications. They have servers equipped with several security features which include Split Tunneling, and protection from DDoS attacks, etc. Clients can further request a special and dedicated IP address for their personal use, allowing them to use an IP which is only available to them and to no one else.
How Profitable is the VPN Industry?
Since the birth of the VPN industry, it has experienced phenomenal growth over the years. Privacy enthusiasts have found it an excellent replacement to onion browsing, which is obviously full of vulnerabilities and bugs.
Since its birth some two decades, the number of VPN users has reached to 25% of the total internet users. The biggest boost the VPN industry experienced was in 2013, when people got to know about government surveillance thanks to Edward Snowden and WikiLeaks. Plus, this was also the year when Netflix launched its services, requiring people to get a US IP to access the content on Netflix.
With an annual growth of 8%, the future of the VPN industry seems solid and stable. It is estimated that the VPN industry will be worth $42.8 billion by 2020! This is only due to the current rise in popularity and need of VPN services.
Generally, VPN industries have the best paying affiliate programs. Consider PureVPN, a popular VPN service that pays commissions ranging from 40% to 100% depending on the package. Affiliates of PureVPN have managed to earn commissions as high as $150,000 per month.
The following table highlights commissions per package paid by PureVPN to its affiliates:
- Monthly Subscription: 100% Commission On Sale Price
- Semi-Annual Subscription: 40% Commission on Sale price
- Yearly Subscription: 40% Commission on Sale price
- Recurring: 35% Commission (Lifetime) On All Plans
Why PureVPN affiliate program is the best in the VPN Industry?
PureVPN helps its affiliates with the best opportunities for earning.
- PureVPN is a leading VPN brand known for its service and reliability.
- PureVPN provides feature-filled services to its users. These include split-tunneling, encryption and protection against DDoS attacks.
- They provide value-added services including Dedicated IP, a service which provides users and businesses with their very own, unique IP addresses. They also bring in added revenue streams for all affiliates.
- They have a server footprint which spreads over more than 140 countries, allowing people to connect with any country of their choosing.
- PureVPN runs different marketing campaigns each quarter to help affiliates increase their number of sales and revenue.
- They also provide affiliates with images and banners beforehand so that they can easily plan ahead.
- Affiliates can always contact PureVPN for all kinds of help and assistance. PureVPN has a dedicated team setup to help out their affiliates.
As far as affiliates are concerned, the VPN industry is in unchartered waters with much potential. With nearly a billion internet users all over the world, it is not hard to estimate the earning potential from a service that not only empowers internet users with complete online freedom, but does so while keeping them safe from every imaginable online threat.
What To Do Next? Go Check Out Pure VPN’s affiliate program for yourself.