An Online Business Is Your Ticket To Complete Freedom
Both Financially and Vocationally
- Starting a simple online business is one of the fastest and easiest ways to make a passive income each and every month. Whether you want to make a few hundred extra bucks part-time or build a million dollar online empire full-time this business model will allow you the opportunity to do it.
- The barrier to entry in the online marketing game is low since it takes a surprisingly small amount of money to get started. You can work from the comfort and convenience of your own home or anywhere you have internet access.
- As an affiliate marketer you’ll be earning a commission for selling someone else’s product or service. You don’t have to buy any inventory, do any product fulfillment or shipping, perform customer service, handle billing, or even create your own products. All you do is refer other people who purchase the product or service you’re marketing.
- The playing field on the internet is still level meaning that a beginner can directly compete with, and often out-perform, large companies. You may not believe this now; but it’s a fact.
- Affiliate marketing has a very bright outlook. The internet marketing industry is forecasted to grow to $7 billion dollars per year in the next five years!
I started my first online business after being both laid off and ripped off by my employer a decade ago when the real estate market crashed. But that’s kind of a long story. After having the rug pulled out from under my six figure a year job I decided to take matters into my own hands and never work for anyone else ever again.
What I’m referring to is having complete autonomy* over your entire life. Internet marketing allowed me to do just that!
*Autonomy: freedom from external control or influence; independence.
Let’s dig into online businesses in more detail…
Low Startup Costs: An online business will often allow you to eliminate some of the huge costs associated with an offline business. Bricks & mortar business costs include:
- Retail space (including long-term lease commitments and remodeling costs)
- Opening inventory
- Payroll for first 30 days
- Licenses and first 30 days’ insurance
- Expensive office equipment
- Other products and services
These expenses will cost you tens of thousands of dollars and put your new business in the red from day one.
Launching your own online business requires only a computer (which you likely already have at home), a website (that you can easily create yourself for very little cost, or have someone else make for you), and ideally a few inexpensive online tools to help automate some of your tasks.
Low Risk High Reward: You don’t have to create or sell your own product. The affiliate marketing model (which which is the model I use) lets you sell someone else’s products and services for a split of the profits. You don’t need to buy inventory, fulfill and ship any products, or perform any customer service. Since you’re not the product or service provider you don’t carry any liability either.
Best of all, affiliate marketing is very lucrative, with no cap on the amount of income you want to earn. Online businesses operate 24/7 all year long so money is coming in even when you’re not working.
Level Playing Field: Online marketing does not favor big businesses. The little guys can often beat the big guys in SEO (search engine optimization – which determines where you show up in online search engine), social media marketing, paid ad campaigns, and branding.
eCommerce Is Still In It’s Infancy: Believe it or not, ecommerce has been around now for almost 40 years even though it didn’t really take off until the mid-1990’s when big players such as Amazon came on board. Today ecommerce is quickly becoming the future of retail sales as nearly all of the growth in the retail sector now takes place in online sales.
“BI Intelligence, Business Insider’s premium research service, forecasts that U.S. consumers will spend $385 billion online in 2016. Moreover, BI Intelligence predicts that number will grow to $632 billion in 2020. So yes, eCommerce has plenty of room to grow and mature.
Amazing Scalability: eCommerce is easily scalable; especially in affiliate marketing where inventory, fulfillment, and and customer service are removed from the formula. Since online marketing is formulaic, improving performance and efficiency and thus profitability is much easier than in offline businesses. Especially with the help of the many analytic tool platforms that are available.
Global Reach: Online businesses allow you to operate globally no matter where you live. The products and services you market are available online all hours of the day and night without any geographical boundaries. That is, unless you place them there.
Limitless Freedom: It’s not just about the high income you can make. It’s about the absolute freedom online marketing brings you. Your only commute to work each day is from your bedroom to your home office. And if you like travelling, you can work from anywhere you like, as long as you have an internet connection. You’ll have more time to spend with your family and attend activities that many people miss because they’re tied to a desk all day.
If you are sick of working your tail off only to enrich other people this is your chance to take control of your income and achieve total autonomy over your life!