How To Promote Hosting Offers
Unique Tips On How To Promote Hosting Offers
How can I make money from my website?
This is a question people often ask when starting a blog or website. I get it.
Creating your own product can be intimidating and it’s not for everyone. Fortunately, there’s a great alternative, and that’s becoming a web hosting affiliate. Hosting offers have some of the highest CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) rates in affiliate marketing. This is a fantastic business model, available to anyone, and can be extremely lucrative if you know how to do it.
Web hosting affiliate programs, like the one from CoolHandle.com offers some of the highest CPA rates, amazing Affiliate bonuses, and makes it extremely easy for new affiliates to get started. However, to become a successful web hosting affiliate, you may need some some unique ways to effectively promote hosting offers and set yourself apart from the rest of the Internet.
- Real Reviews
- You don’t want to just throw up a link on your page. You want to give readers context on why they want to choose your recommended hosting provider. For example, CoolHandle would want a full and honest review on their services such as customer service, advanced security features, and unsaturated servers which make your website faster. It’s not helpful to them to simply throw up a link, and it won’t give you the ranking in Google that you need to be clicked first. Remember, you won’t be the ONLY affiliate. If you plan on doing a review, we suggest reaching out to CoolHandle for a free account to test out their services.
- It’s important to focus on what makes each company different. Note their unique features and describe that to your audience. Depending on your audience, you may want to consider on focusing on what matters to them. Not everyone will care about the same features. That is what will help you stand out from other affiliates who are just listing the same thing over and over.
- Suggested Vendor
- Rather than just promoting a random web hosting offer, you may want to consider writing an article that helps your consumer on a grander level. Ex: Choosing wordpress templates and how to create a blog. It is much more relatable.
- Focus on performance rather than price –
- Often times, people that are promoting a web hosting offer will focus on the monthly price of the offer. Rather than focusing on the offer, focus on the value they receive. For example: An established smaller hosting company will likely offer better performance than a larger one due to focused resource management and unsaturated servers.
- Everybody likes a good deal. Make sure you offer bundles for your consumers, such as hosting with a 1-click installer for your software. Many people that promote online software won’t promote a hosting offer. You should work with a hosting company, like CoolHandle to create you a 1-click installer. The 1-click installer will allow your software to be installed easily buy your customers. Making them happier and making you more money.
- Customized Marketing Material
Above all else, this is a year where affiliates need to get creative, outthink the competition, and really prove their worth. Want to give it a shot? Check out the CoolHandle Affiliate program. They have tons of affiliates making serious revenue from their affiliate offers. It’s a great place to start with some of the highest CPA’s in the web hosting industry. So what are you waiting for? Make it happen.