Why Focus On Promoting High Ticket Affiliate Programs In 2020?
2020 has been a year unlike any other.
It’s incredible to think about how fast things can change that affect your every day life.
Who knew a year ago that today we would all be wearing masks, watching professional sports without fans and social distancing?
This crazy year has also had an enormous impact on internet marketing and and consumer buying behavior.
I will show you how you can use this to your advantage and make 2020 your most profitable year online ever.
Continue reading and you’ll learn why there has never been a better time to be selling high ticket products online then there is today.
The Advantages Of Promoting High Ticket Affiliate Programs
A surprising majority of internet marketers believe that selling high ticket products and services online is harder than selling low ticket ones.
That belief is false.
In reality, it takes the same amount of time and effort to sell low ticket offers as it does the high ticket offers.
When You Promote High Ticket Affiliate Programs Online:
- You’ll Earn Higher Profits Without Investing More Time & Effort. Selling high ticket products and services online takes the same amount of time and effort as it does promoting low ticket ones.
- The Higher Profit Margins Will Give You More Money To Spend On Getting New Customers. Earning higher profits per sale gives you more room to pay for advertising and promoting methods needed to acquire new buyers.
- You’ll Experience Less Competition. This is surprising to many. The fact is that most affiliate marketers focus on selling low ticket items online, not high ticket ones. My theory on this is that most marketers believe that selling high end products and services is more difficult. This is false.
- You Will Discover That High Ticket Buyers Are Less Concerned About Price. If you have ever sold low ticket items online, you are well aware of frequent price objections. It’s much easier to sell to buyers who have more money to spend and believe that getting what they want is more important than the money they have to part with in order to get it.
- The Lucrative Backend Will Make You Even More Income. Most low ticket product creators make the majority of their money on the backend through upsells, cross-sells, upgrades and enhancements to the frontend product. The same thing is true for high end products on an even larger scale. A happy high end buyer of yours is much more likely to buy from you in the future.
A Dose Of Reality In 2020
Let’s face it, life is not fair.
When we came into this world we were all dealt a different hand.
Some people were born into wealth and privilege, others into poverty and despair.
We obviously have no control over this fact.
All we can do is make the most of what we have to carve our place in the world.
But the truth is that the rich are getting richer at a faster rate than ever before.
People that have more money obviously spend more money.
Right now people that have an abundance of money are spending more money shopping online on high ticket products and services.
Proof of this fact below.
This lines up very nicely for you if you focus on promoting high ticket affiliate programs online. After all, would you rather make $20.00 or $1,000.00 on a single sale?
The Coronavirus pandemic we’re currently dealing with has disrupted our lives and created a sense of uncertainty about our futures.
As with any other significant global event, there has been both winners and losers from our present reality.
For internet marketers, the pandemic has been a blessing since online spending has increased in the past several months.
Right now, nearly everyone is ordering good and services online.
Much of this has to do with stay-at-home orders and limitations placed on brick and mortar businesses such as retail stores and restaurants.
These limitations will end at some point most likely after the development of an effective vaccine.
But make no mistake about it, consumer buying behavior is changing dramatically. And millions of consumers worldwide will likely continue their increased online shopping after COVID-19 runs its course.
Would you like to see hard data? eCommerce orders are up more than 146% in the US & Canada as of April 2020 according to QuantumMetric. Here is more data:
Let Me Show You How To Promote High Ticket Affiliate Programs
If you would like me to show you how to make high ticket affiliate sales without having to do any selling, please watch this short video below and my mentor Dean Holland will explain how we both do it.
Just enter your email address below and you’ll be directed to the free video page where you can watch it instantly:
Free Video: The New Way To Build A Profitable Business Online Even If You Have No Products, No Tech Skills, And Hate Selling
We hate SPAM too and will never sell, share or rent your email address to anyone
Promote High Ticket Affiliate Programs Summary
We all have the same amount of hours to spend each day.
- Would you rather work less to earn more?
- Or put in more work to earn less per sale?
Let’s say that your goal is to make $1,000,000 per year.
There are many paths to earning a million dollars per year:
- Make 50,000 sales that pay you $20 per sale
- Make 20,000 sales that pay you $50 per sale
- Make 500 sales that pay you $2,000 per sale
- Make 200 sales that pay you $5,000 per sale
Which path makes more sense to you?
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Focus On Promoting High Ticket Affiliate Programs In 2020?
- 2 2 Comments