Why You Need Live Chat Software
As ecommerce continues to grow around the world there is still a critical element of online shopping that bothers many newcomers. That is the disconnect of not having a live person available to answer any questions about a product or service in the key decision-making moments leading up to a sale.
In fact, Forrester Research commissioned a study on online shopping and discovered that…
“Many online consumers want help from a live person while they are shopping online; in fact, 44% of online consumers say that having questions answered by a live person while in the middle of an online purchase is one of the most important features a Web site can offer.”
I’ll go as far as to say that if you’re not using live chat on your websites you’re really hindering your affiliate marketing business and thus your income. The boost you’ll see in both click-throughs and sales will make you a believer. In fact, I believe you can double your conversions and income with all of the benefits that live chat brings. I know that’s a bold statement but let’s analyze it…
Top Five Reasons To Use Live Chat Software:
- Live Chat Increases Trust: The single most important word in affiliate marketing (and all online commerce models for that matter) is TRUST. If people don’t trust you they won’t buy from you. Period. A live chat feature helps you earn trust and gain credibility from your site’s visitors. It shows you are serious enough to care about their concerns and be available instantly to address them. This single point should be reason enough to convince you that you need live chat!
- Live Chat Increases Sales: If people cannot easily find answers to their questions (usually objections) they’re likely to click to the next site to find them there. They know they can probably email you but have no idea how long it may take for you to get back to them. The longer the gap between their questions and your answers the more they’ll cool off to your once-hot offer. Answering their questions while they’re in the moment of making a buying decision on your site will increase your sales noticeably. Further, you’ll have the opportunity to close the deal with fence-sitters who just need a little encouragement from you to buy.
- Live Chat Gives You A Competitive Edge: Most of the competitors in your niche will likely not be using live chat. This makes you stand out and gain an important competitive edge and more likely to get the sale.
- Live Chat Saves You Time: If you get alot of email you already know how time-consuming it can be to sort through them all. Live chat will reduce your inbox from a good portion of the simple-question-types who fill your email box.
- Your Customers Love Live Chat: This is a biggie. People love to use live chat; including you. If I’m looking to buy something online or seeking customer support its one of the first things I’m looking for on a website I’m visiting. It’s convenient and you can get your questions answered in the shortest amount of time.
So are there any downsides to live chat software? I guess that’s debatable so I’ve addressed the most common objections and concerns with using live chat below.
5 Common Objections To Buying Live Chat Software
- It’s Too Expensive: No, its not. Pennies a day for most platforms.
- I Already Have A Q&A: Q&A’s are a necessity for all websites but let’s face it – people are lazy. They would rather just ask you with a few clicks than look around for your Q&A page that may or may not have the answers they need. Why not just make it easier for them?
- It’s Too Hard To Install: No, its not. A simple code insertion on your site that even non-techies can comfortably manage.
- I May Not Have All The Answers: This is dumb. You picked your niche so you better know at least as much as the majority of your visitors on your topic. If not, maybe you need a different niche to mine. When you do get asked a question you cannot answer you can simply tell them you don’t know but you’ll find out and promptly get back to them as soon as possible giving you time to look up the answer.
- I Don’t Want To Have To Monitor My Site All Day: You don’t have to. Most live chat software products will allow people to send a written message from the chat button if you’re not online to answer. This still demonstrates your dedication to customer service by simply have an online chat presence.
ok… so what’s the solution?
ReplyTap Is A Complete Solution In A Single Cloud App
Check out these features:
- MULTIPURPOSE CHAT WIDGET: ReplyTap places a Chat Widget on both the crucial areas of your sales funnel where you’re more likely to lose a lead- the sales/landing pages and inside the members area. The sales landing page chat widget ensures that the visitor has a seamless browsing experience and don’t leave if they fail to find what they’re looking for. They can simply write their queries in the chat widget that assists in chatting live with the web visitor and answering their query without having to wait for a reply.
- AUDIO CALLING: Prospects want instant service and they want it as fast as yesterday. That’s why instead of providing contact numbers on your websites, ReplyTap lets you make unlimited audio calls to your clients without any 3rd party interface. That means just your agent and your client, with complete confidentiality. Efficiency will always be rewarded by your clients. What will be explained in ten messages over chat may be explained in 20 seconds over a call.
- BROADCAST MESSAGES: This is a pinnacle in the field of direct marketing. It’s a good thing to work hard, but it’s better to work smart. Save time and effort with this feature. Now you can broadcast the same message to all the web visitors in one stroke. No need to type out tedious individual messages…whether it’s a flash sale that is coming to an end, or an offer/contest that you’re announcing, just type it and broadcast upto 3000 messages every month to all your online web visitors in one simple click.
VIDEO CALLING: This right here is where we’ve upped our game. Up to 93% of communication is nonverbal. We’ve all heard how important body language is to a conversation. Not only can you provide instant audio calls, but now conduct upto 1000 video calls every month with your clients. Video calls help in executing better and faster assistance to your clients and help build brand credibility and efficiency.
- CO-BROWSING FEATURES: And if video calling wasn’t enough to deliver swift assistance, we’re giving the option of sharing a screen with your web visitor upto 1000 times every month. This way in case you need to explain a complicated procedure, or even if your visitor cannot perform a certain function themselves, you can just request to share screens and sort the problem out remotely.
- KNOWLEDGE BASE: Regardless of all the assistance you can provide over a chat, we are giving you the liberty of creating a know-how directory to your product. If your client needs to know how to perform a certain function, they can just enter the keywords and view all the listings related to their query. They can select the one most relevant, and resolve their own query in no time.
- INTRO & EXIT VIDEO TEMPLATES: We at Replytap believe that the power of good communication has enough scope to overturn your business, regardless of the product.Not only are we providing you different tools to enable quality communications, but also with the aesthetics that’ll enhance the experience for your visitors. ReplyTap aims to redefine interaction with its own set of video templates that play welcome videos on the chat widget.
- ADVANCED ANALYTICS IN THE DASHBOARD: To track your sales better and to zone in on the segments your product is popular in or needs more work in, Reply Tap comes with Advanced Analytics in the dashboard. Now get complete details about the prospects who visit your sales page. Get vital statistics about the members in your membership or shopping carts to track your popularity among segments of the audience.
- HASHTAG BASED CANNED RESPONSE: Time is money and we are helping you save time, money and effort. It may happen that over time the questions you receive from the prospects may be similar. To save time on answering the same questions repeatedly, we allow you to save your canned response and retrieve them hashtags easily. This lets you address the Frequently Asked Questions faster.
- TYPING: There is no such thing as too much efficiency. So that your visitors remain continually impressed with your commitment to helping them, this feature allows you to see what your prospect is typing even before they hit on the “Send” button. This helps your agents to be prepared to answer instantly, thereby impressing your customer and being able to handle several at once.
- MULTIPLE AGENTS: Remain on top of your game by creating multiple agents for the same campaign to run the team like a ‘PRO’. Our in depth analysis gives you complete insights on the workload of your agent, thereby allowing you to allocate work to them and managing it accordingly.
Click Here To Watch The ReplyTap Demo Video
Photo Credit: andy.brandon50
via Compfight cc