This is really an amazing course. I know because I own it myself and love it. The biggest surprise to me with this course was how much I learned from Anik that I didn’t know already.
Not that I’m a know-it-all but I consider myself a seasoned veteran of internet marketing since I’ve been doing it now full time for a decade. Thus, no matter your own experience, I believe you’ll get a lot out of this course too.
What Is Inbox Blueprint All About?
The Inbox Blueprint is an online business model that will teach you how to drive traffic to your website, collect email addresses of your visitors, and turn those visitors into raving fans that will eagerly do business with you.
This is the 2nd version of Inbox Blueprint after the 1st release sold over 10,000 copies in 2014. Since its original release Anik and his team have included numerous enhancements and upgrades including his Launchpad system that will allow you to build a fully custom online business in 60 minutes or less. Sounds crazy I know. But it’s true; you’ll see!
Another add-on is the member forum. Having a forum is huge because there you can get support from both Anik’s coaches and other members. I’ve seen many problems get solved and collaborations formed there.
Let’s dig into Inbox Blueprint:
The first thing you’ll noticed is how well organized and clean the dashboard is. I’ve seen some seriously crappy dashboard designs before, as I’m sure you have too, and this one is beautiful:
Inbox Blueprint Training Modules
1. Introduction: This give a nice detailed overview of what’s in the course and all of the coaches who will be helping Anik lay it all out for you.
- Understanding The Business
- What is the Inbox Blueprint business model?
- Overview of the Inbox Blueprint course
- Meet our coaches
2. Addiction Meter: This is one of the most important parts of the course because it describes how to research and choose a niche that you can not only make a mark in but more importantly make money in. It will help you avoid making a mistake right out of the gate by choosing the wrong market.
- Picking a niche
- What niches make money in email marketing?
- Using the launch pad niches
- Tons of other ideas for niches
- Research niches on Clickbank.com
- Research niches on Magazines.com
- Research niches on Google
- Research niches on Youtube
- Research niches on Amazon
- EXERCISE: Decide on your email marketing niche now
- EXERCISE: Activate the launchpad if you choose to use it
3. The Bait: This is where the rubber meets the road. How to attract subscribers to your list and get them to like your message and want to stick around for more. It will teach you the science of good opt-in pages that will enable you to build your list as fast as possible.
- Opt-in pages
- What is an opt-in page?
- Opt-in page design
- What to say on your opt-in page: good copywriting
- What data to collect
- Creating your opt-in page
- Single vs. double opt-in
- The free gift – bribing someone for their email address
- How to create your free pdf gift
- EXERCISE: Create your opt-in page
4. The TYP Method
- My secret thank you page strategy
- What is the thank you page strategy
- How much can a TYP actually earn?
- How to choose a great TYP offer
- Using the launchpad to create a TYP strategy
- When and how do you deliver a free gift
- Creating a transitional page (optional)
- EXERCISE: Select your offer
- EXERCISE: Activate your preferred TYP strategy
5. Email Machine Overview
- Introduction to autoresponders
- Activate your free sendlane account
- Automated messages vs. broadcasting
- Click tracking
- EXERCISE: Set up your autoresponder and click tracker
6. Emails And List Relationship
- Writing and sending emails
- The rules of email marketing strategy
- The email lifeline – How many products to promote in a month
- The different kinds of promotions – Low, Mid, High Ticket
- Writing a great email
- The key part of a great email – subject line
- Content emails – how to promote products through content
- Relationship emails – How to build a relationship with your email list
- Sales/promotional emails
- Setting up 10 days of autoresponder (minimum)
- The importance of testing your email before sending – avoid SPAM box and promotions tab
- EXERCISE: Set up your automated messages using launchpad
7. Payday Secrets
- Stats and tactics to increase your earnings
- Monetization and relationship building
- Monetization with affiliate programs
- Promoting product launches
- Event based marketing
- Using webinars to sell affiliate products
- Adding bonuses to your promotion for higher conversions
- Offering your own product
8. Easy Traffic
- Traffic: Time vs. money
- FREE: Guest blogging
- FREE: Forums
- FREE: Blog commenting
- FREE: Twitter
- FREE: Yahoo! Answers
- FREE: Solo ad swaps
- PAID: Solo ads
- PAID: Facebook
- PAID: Google training
9. Unlimited Success
- Metrics to watch
- Do fancy templates make a difference?
- Increasing deliverability and open rates
- Copywriting for better open rates and conversions
- What to do when it’s not working
10. Member Forum!
- 6 Week fast start program
- Income workshop replays
- Coaching call replays
- Special training with Anik replays
13. Traffic Academy
14. LURN Success Stories