Tips To Make 2017 Your Most Lucrative Ever
If you want to make more money this year you’ll need to make some dramatic changes from what you did last year.
If your goal is to make more money in 2017 than you’ve ever made in any other year you’re going to have to convince yourself, without a shred of doubt, that you not only can, but will do accomplish it.
Here are some tips to get you on the right track:
- Make a list of everything you want to accomplish in 2017 and complete your list before the end of this weekend!
- Apply ruthless drop-dead deadlines to each of the things on the list you just created
- Goals are great. But this year focus on the tasks that will get you there
- Break down your tasks into daily segments and work each one to completion. This will create unstoppable momentum
- Avoid procrastination by starting with your easiest tasks first followed by the 2nd easiest
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus only on your strengths. Try to outsource your weaknesses to those who are better at it. You would be amazed what people around the world will do for only $5-$25 at fiverr.com
- Eliminate or at least minimize negativity. Avoid the news which is absolutely poisonous to your success
- Work smarter. Find out where the money is going to be flowing this year and position yourself in front of it
- Clean and organize your workspace and keep it that way. This ushers in organization, efficiency, confidence, and a sense of change
- Remain flexible and recognize when you need to implement changes in your plans
- Cut down on TV time. Fill that time by reading books on self-improvement. Try to read one book a week. Like I mentioned earlier, break this goal into tasks by dividing the total number of pages in each book by 7 and read one segment per day. If you do just this, you’ll be amazed by your own personal transformation this year
- Work extended periods of time without interruption. Try to do things in one sitting and don’t stop until each task is done to completion
- Create additional income streams to augment your present income
- Plan your work and use time-blocking to make sure you commit to it. Have a start time and an end time for each task and use a timer to stay on track. This will improve your discipline
- Speaking of which… become more disciplined this year. Discipline accelerates your rate of success
- Use lists to keep yourself organized. Have a separate list for each project you’re working on and make a checkmark when you finish each task for the project
- Stop the OCD Loop
- Avoid distractions by doing only one thing at at time. Silence your phones, close your email apps, and focus only on the task at hand
- Be a filer not a piler. Keep your workspace organized
- Work fast. Perfectionism is a curse, not a blessing; so good enough is good enough.
- Increase the number of offers you make to your prospects and customers. The number of offers you put into the marketplace has a direct impact on the amount of income you’ll make
- Determine what will make you money the fastest and prioritize that
- Track your income on a daily basis. With today’s automation tools this is so easy to do. I use a simple app on my phone called iXpenseIt
- Avoid fear of failure. Fear, stress, and worry all make you tired both mentally and physically. You cannot afford to be too tired to succeed
- Be a creator
- Select only a few times a day to return email messages and phone calls. Don’t reply to them as they come in. Be proactive not reactive
- Plan your day the night before so you can get right to it each morning with a plan of action and a deadline
- Do not just ‘wing it’. Know what you need to do each step of the way
- Be a giver. Your income will continue to increase every time you give first and ask second
- Finally… have fun! Life is short.
To your success!
By the way, you are probably closer to success than you are to failure. Here’s why: 3 feet from gold.