How To Start A Blog In 2023
In 5 Minutes Without Any Experience Or Skills
Updated: January 4, 2023
There are literally thousands of tutorials on how to start a blog on the internet.
The problem with 99% of these guides is that they’re way too long and technical.
This one get’s right to it so you don’t have to waste an entire day reading a 20,000 word how-to post.
In 2023, starting a blog is so simple that anyone can do it. It’s drag and drop easy.
– You don’t need any technical skills
– You don’t need to know any coding
– You don’t need to spend a lot of money
If you have 5 minutes right now, you’ve got this…
Let’s Get Started
- Click Here to go to Bluehost and get my discount. Then click on the green Get Started Now button
- Now under Select Your Plan: choose the Basic plan
- Next, choose your domain name – for example mycoolnewblog.com. Or select to skip this step for later if you need time to choose your domain name
- Now fill in your account information under Create Your Account
- On the same page choose your Package Information – which is how you would like to structure your payments
- Under Package Extras, I recommend you uncheck them and don’t pay for any of those now. You can always add them later
- Complete your purchase
- Now just follow the prompts and click the launch button when you are asked to
- That’s it – you have a blog set up
You might also like: Blog Growth Engine Review
How To Start A Blog Q&A
Is it worth starting a blog in 2023?
Yes, for several reasons. For starters, it’s never been easier to start a blog than it is now. Anyone can start a blog without skills or experience. Additionally, eCommerce is up over 20% because of the COVID-19 global pandemic. This is a great time to start making money online with your blog.
How do blogger get paid?
There are several models bloggers use to get paid. Bloggers can sell ad space on their blog, use the affiliate marketing model or sell their own products and services.
How do you start a blog for free?
There are some high quality free blog builders available if you’re on a tight budget. The free blog builders usually come with limited functionality but in all are a good option to get started if you cannot afford a hosting account right from the start.
How do you start a blog for beginners?
- Choose a hosting service
- Come up with a name for your blog and a relevant domain name
- Install WordPress which is a simple and free blog building platform
- Choose a theme for your new blog
- Start adding compelling content to your blog
If you have any questions please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents