Why GIF Marketing Is So Effective
If you don’t know what a GIF is you just looked at one above. It’s basically a very short, looping movie, graphic image, or picture.
GIFs are great in marketing since they attract attention which is vital to selling. GIFs allow you to deliver a brief attention-getting message, offer a call-to-action, and touch on your viewer’s emotions – all in seconds. Compared to just selling using text, GIFs are very easy for people to digest and immediately understand if they’re on target.
Four Ways To Market Using GIFs
So how do you use a GIFs to market effectively? Here are four ways:
- Use a GIF to tell a short story or lay out a simple process: Most people are visual learners and prefer to see how something works rather than read about how to do something. That’s why the short one-minute-recipe videos you see all the time on social media are so popular. It sure beats reading a recipe!
- Increase attention to your website or blog: The old way to get attention on your site was by using Flash, but we all know that Flash is too cumbersome and ends up slowing your website down, and thus crippling your SEO efforts. GIFs will not slow your site down and will provide the visual stimulation and emotional element that keeps people on your page.
- Promote a product or service: Sure, they’re only a few seconds long but GIFs are a great way to highlight a few features and benefits of the product or service you’re selling. If the product or service is a little more complicated, you can make several different GIFs that break the features and benefits down into simple-to-understand bites.
- Share on social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and many other popular social media channels now support GIFs. By using the first three methods above, you can attract a lot of attention to your marketing messages on social media. If you come up with something really cool it may just go viral!
So I know what you’re thinking to yourself right now… How do I make my own marketing GIFs?
A new app allows you to make fascinating viral and marketing animated GIF images in the new way top marketers, viral content producers, and top brands do it.
Netflix, Dell, Disney, Nintendo and thousands of others are using new type of GIF which now you can make in FlickGIF in a few minutes.
- It enables you to leverage the power of GIF like it was never possible before.
- New animated GIFs are already taking over the internet, social media, a marketing world in general.
- 38 percent of all websites are using GIF images already.
- New York Times published that there are 23 million GIFs posted on social media every day, which makes mind blowing 8 billions GIF posts per year.
- GIF are taking over not only social media but they also deliver great results for email marketing and sales conversion.
- Dell officially reported 42% increase in email click through rate and 103% increase in conversion rate from their GIF centered email campaign.
- GIFs are hooking users because they allow to express emotions or tell a story in the span of a few seconds and they are easy to consume.
- The impulse of sharing a GIF is instant, which is precious at a time when getting attention is harder than ever, and it is a critical factor for viral traffic.