Friday May 25 the GDPR protection laws went into effect.
If you haven’t heard of GDPR yet here’s a brief description:
General Data Protection Regulation… The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
The GDPR requirements for compliance are in seven primary areas:
- Cookie consent & management
- Terms & Conditions policy
- Right to be forgotten requirement
- Data access requirement
- Data breach notification requirement
- Data rectification system requirement
Even if you’re outside the UK these requirements will affect you. Here are your choices:
1. Be complaint, or
2. Turn away EU traffic
If you are not in compliance and still getting visitors from the UK after May 25, you can face fines of (literally) hundreds of thousands of dollars and have your online business shut down.*
Now it’s important to note that even the GDPR has stated that they aren’t going to start ‘swinging the hammer’ on May 26 levying huge fines on people out of compliance. Instead they will initiate lighter touch warnings about compliance prior to any major repercussions. So please ignore the ‘typical marketing hype’ you’ll see and hear warning you of financial ruin if you don’t comply NOW. And that includes the videos linked below.
That said, this is still something you need to get done at some point to avoid running into any problems with your website and this plugin solution is quite affordable and fast and once you get it done you never have to worry about GDPR compliance again!
The GDPR Compliance Fix
So what’s the easiest way to make sure your websites are compliant with the GDPR without having to hire a lawyer or sweat over the details yourself?
This new WordPress plugin provides a you a powerful interface to take care of all these key requirements as soon as
you plug it into your site.
Here’s How It Works:
Step #1: Install the plugin on your site and activate it to instantly get access to all the 7 GDPR key compliance requirements.
The plugin tells you exactly what you need to do to be compliant.
Step #2: All you do now is turn on each compliance measure, implement your custom message if you want. You can tweak anything you wish.
No other plugin or software covers GDPR the way WP GDPR Fix does, and absolutely nothing makes it as simple as WP GDPR Fix.
Your business is important. Don’t risk it by ignoring real problems. Check out WP GDPR Fix and find out how easy GDPR compliance can be:
- Online Legal Protection Handbook Know everything you must to make sure your business is protected online and you don’t invite any unnecessary trouble or liabilities.
- WordPress SEO Top Secrets How to take your WordPress site to the top of its niche and keep it there. This guide reveals it all.
- WordPress Helper Creator Create smart WordPress helpers that will guide your visitor through your site, answer questions and increase conversions.
- WP iAsk Smart survey creator will create powerful surveys for your WordPress site and boost your customer engagement.
- WP CallResponse Turn your visitors into solid leads by getting them to book phone appointments and talking to them on phone using this powerful plugin.
- SEO Harvester Jeet The most powerful keyword generator app will give you thousands of keywords for any niche in just a few minutes.
- WP FB Bar Jeet WordPress Plugin uses a crazy psychological to make your visitor go to absolutely any site you want. Works like magic.