Effective Email Marketing To Millennials
Millennials get a lot of grief. Most of it is unfair in my opinion. But that’s a topic for another day.
If your target market is millennials, and you’re using email as you should be, do you know how to get them to open your message and actually engage in your offers? If not, this fine infographic by SendinBlue should help. They “recently conducted a survey of 750 US millennials to crack the complex code of what the highly sought-after, yet scarcely understood, age group likes, and dislikes, in marketing communications from retailers with the goal of making your job a little easier in 2018.”
Answers to important questions such as:
- What’s the best channel for retailers to engage millennial consumers?
- How often are millennials accessing their email today?
- What causes brands to lose customer loyalty?
- What type of email content makes the millennial consumer take action?
- Do millennials use email in brick and mortar retail locations and if so, how?
- Read on to learn more…
*Infographic from SendInBlue.