How To Build Confidence
“Fear stifles our thinking and actions. It creates indecisiveness that results in stagnation. I have known talented people who procrastinate indefinitely rather than risk failure. Lost opportunities cause erosion of confidence, and the downward spiral begins.” – Charles Stanley
We all have moments of self-doubt and worry. Some of us have more moments than others but we all do it. Having confidence in yourself to do the work necessary to succeed in affiliate marketing, as in all areas of life, is a vital skill to learn. And I do believe that confidence is a skill.
Maybe you know people who seem to have been born brash and full of self-confidence and swagger. But I believe the reality is that most socially confident people deliberately learn specific skills. And so can you.
Hopefully by now you know who Brendon Burchard is. Brendon is an American author, public speaker, and online trainer on the topics of motivation, high performance, and online marketing. He’s a #1 New York Times bestselling author whose books include The Charge, The Millionaire Messenger, and Life’s Golden Ticket. Brendon is an amazing life-coach who has special way of looking at things that will inspire you. Please watch the eleven and a half minute video by Brandon below to learn his ideas for self-confidence. They’re some of most powerful I’ve seen.
How To Have More Self Confidence by Brendon Burchard
To have confidence:
1. Decide to have it. Make it an intention. You don’t need to achieve anything more, you simply need to decide to feel and generate confidence on a more consistent and conscious basis.
2. Live with integrity for who you are and what you believe. When you are being fully alive and authentic and true to yourself, you feel confident.
3. Get more competent. Go gather more knowledge, skill, and abilities in the areas that you are passionate about and need to perform well in. More competence = more confidence.
4. Get momentum. Take more action. Life isn’t about perfection it’s about progress. The more action you take the more progress you’ll sense and the more confident you’ll feel that you are on path.
5. Surround yourself with positive, supportive people. If you don’t have a supportive community, go create one. No excuses. A positive peer set will help you feel more confident.