Traffic From Backpage
You may not have heard about Backpage.com since Craigslist traffic has most of the market share in the free classified ads market. In fact Backpage gets about 3 million visitors a day versus craigslist’s whopping 64 million. And it’s also true that BP doesn’t work well for every niche.
So why bother?
Backpage Traffic Benefits:
- Less traffic means less competition
- 90% of Backpage visitors are from the US so it works well in this market but less so abroad
- BP has a simple-to-use interface
- Backpage has established a partnership with several newspapers which can lead to more exposure to your ads
- BP’s terms of service are less strict than Craigslist – which can be a pain in the ass sometimes
- You will likely get less scammers and spammers replying from BP
Like any other traffic source, make sure you test and track your clicks so you know what’s working and what isn’t. Here is a BP tutorial I found on Youtube:
Do You Need Help Getting More Traffic And Leads?
MORE Traffic + MORE Leads = MORE MONEY!
Introducing Jeff Johnson’s Traffic And Leads Academy Training Series. Click the image below to learn how a world-class affiliate marketer drives massive amounts of traffic to his offers earning sales, leads, and long-term customers. This is FREE actionable content you can implement into your online business immediately: