16 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs 2020
If you are looking for affiliate marketing programs that pay the highest commissions I have you covered. After all, that’s what this website is all about.
The Beauty Of Promoting High Paying Affiliate Offers
There is a common misconception that selling big ticket products and services is more difficult than selling low ticket items online. This is false. It takes the same amount of work and effort to market the small ticket goods as it does the expensive ones.
And in many cases there’s actually less competition selling big ticket products and services because of this misconception.
More than that, affluent buyers have more money than ever right now. And they’ve become very comfortable buying big ticket items on the internet. It’s a perfect storm for you, as an affiliate marketer, to collect consistent big commissions online.
The key to making more money online is as simple as this: Go where the money is.
It all boils down to this: Would you rather make $30.00 on a single sale or $3,000.00? The choice is yours.
Instead of focusing on nickle and dime commissions, like most other internet marketers, you should consider the less crowded space in the high end of the marketplace. Below are some great programs to get you started.
Below you’ll find some of the highest paying, and reputable, affiliate marketing programs I have personally promoted over the past decade. Some pay thousands of dollars per sale and other will pay you impressive recurring commissions for the lifetime of your referral.
Here are my picks for the very best high ticket affiliate marketing programs for 2020.
Table of Contents
- 1 16 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs 2020
- 1.1 The Best Of The Best Big Ticket Affiliate Marketing Programs 2020:
- 1.2 Internet Profits Partners
- 1.3 ClickFunnels
- 1.4 WP Engine
- 1.5 MasterMind: Knowledge Business Blueprint
- 1.6 Shopify
- 1.7 Liquid Web
- 1.8 Regal Assets
- 1.9 SEMRush
- 1.10 Builderall
- 1.11 Digital Agency Builders
- 1.12 3dcart
- 1.13 Six Figure Mentors
- 1.14 Organica Naturals
- 1.15 Fiverr
- 1.16 Bob’s Watches
- 1.17 HubSpot
The Best Of The Best Big Ticket Affiliate Marketing Programs 2020:
Why Promote High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Programs?
Other than the obvious reasons, watch this short video below and my mentor Dean Holland will explain why it’s so important now. Just type in your email address below and you’ll be directed to the free video page where you can watch it instantly:
Free Video: The New Way To Build A Profitable Business Online Even If You Have No Products, Zero Technical Experience, And Hate Selling
We hate SPAM too. We will never sell, share or rent your email address to anyone
Pros And Cons Of Promoting The Highest Paying Affiliate Programs
The benefits of selling high ticket products and services online far outweigh the costs. But that doesn’t mean that everything in this model is perfect.
Let’s look at both the pros and the cons involved.
- A Much Larger ROI Of Your Time And Money. Selling a high ticket product online takes the same amount of time and effort as selling a low ticket one
- Larger Margins Allow You To Spend More Money On Advertising. Since the payouts are much higher, you’ll have more room to pay for advertising and still make a hefty profit
- Less Competitors. This one surprises most people. The truth is that the traffic jam in affiliate marketing is on the low end, not the high end of the market. Most marketers focus on selling lower ticket items because they believe the high ticket market is too difficult to compete in
- Your Target Audience Has Plenty Of Money To Spend. Sounds silly, but it’s true. If you’ve ever sold anything on the low end you know all about price objections. It’s much easier to sell in a space where money flows freely and solving problems is much more important than the end price
- The Lucrative Backend – Where More Money Is. Most low end product creators make the majority of their money on the backend – upsells, cross-sells, enhancements and add-ons. The same is true for big ticket products. And you know if they bought a high ticket front end product, they won’t hesitate to spend more money with you later on.
- Lower Conversion Rates. It’s a little more work to find prospects that are a good fit for what you’re selling.
- Typically A Longer Sales Cycle Requiring More Expertise. Big ticket sales usually require that you have the answers to all of the important questions your customers are going to have for you. This requires you to spend the time to dig deep and really understand what the product or service does. It will also require more than a few ‘touches’ before you make the sale.
- The Possibility Of Getting Involved In A Program That Turns Sketchy. You should always do your due diligence before promoting anything online. This involves seeking out what other people are saying about the program; not just what the product creators are saying. It involves looking for real customer reviews and refund rates as well. Sometimes what appears to be a legit program turns out to be anything but. Remember the high-end business education program a few years ago called MOBE?
Affiliate Marketing Pro Tips
- Treat your online business like the real business that it is
- Don’t fail to make a plan. Otherwise you’ll be like a ship without a rudder
- Don’ t expect to ‘get rich quick’ online. It takes time and real effort
- Provide as much value to your audience up-front before asking for anything in return. Always be a giver first
- Utilize automation tools to increase your efficiency. All of the top performing affiliates use affiliate marketing tools to save time and effort. Especially when scaling their income. Simply put, if you’re not using these tools, you are working way too hard
- Do what your competitors refuse to do for their customers
- Become the go-to person in your niche and wonderful things will begin to happen to you
- Know your numbers. Like Marcus Lemonis (Host of CNBC’s The Profit) says “If you don’t know your numbers; you don’t know your business”. Use these analytics to dial-in your marketing to improve your conversions and income
- If you fail, fail as fast as you can and go in another direction quickly
- If you don’t like the market you’re in or what you are doing, do something else. Your never ‘stuck’
- Set yourself apart from your competitors by using a unique hook or angle in your vertical market
- Treat every customer like a million dollar customer
- Learn from others and get a mentor or accountability partner as fast as possible
- If you are low on cash flow either get some working capital or bootstrap your way to success
- When you start to experience success, beware of the gravy-trainers who will inevitably try to steal your content and your ideas
- Always take care of your customers however painful and expensive it might be. Once you spoil your reputation online, its nearly impossible to regain
- If you’re in the game for the long haul, avoid black hat strategies that can get you banned or banished from the interwebs forever
- Surround yourself with like-minded people who have similar goals to your own. Avoid anyone who questions what you do for a living. Make allies and do joint ventures to learn how other people work and think
- Make friends with some of your competitors. There is plenty of money out there for everyone and who knows… you may even collaborate at some point
- Don’t sell any products online that you haven’t used or believe in yourself. This is a quickest way to burn trust
- Get creative, give back and always have fun
High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Programs Summary
We all have the same amount of hours to spend each day. Would you rather work less to earn more? Or put in more work to earn less per sale?
There are a lot of paths to making $1,000,000 per year:
- Make 50,000 sales that pay you $20 per sale
- Make 20,000 sales that pay you $50 per sale
- Make 500 sales that pay you $2,000 per sale
- Make 200 sales that pay you $5,000 per sale
Which path makes more sense to you?
You Need A Plan – A Playbook For Today’s Landscape
Hopefully by now you realize the potential of promoting the highest paying affiliate products available and have chosen that path.
That’s great… but you need more than that. You need an actual plan to navigate your way to success.
Not just any plan because affiliate marketing has changed dramatically over the past decade. In fact, the old way of affiliate marketing doesn’t work anymore. That system is now played out. Similar to what happens in gold mining when you get to the end of the vein.
You need an Affiliate Marketers Playbook for 2020. I’m ready now to give you plan for free. It is written by my mentor Dean Holland who has taught me more about making big commissions online than I ever could have learned on my own.
All that is asked of you is to pay a couple of bucks to have it shipped to you by mail – because yes, it is a real book.